is the news media ever going to shut the fuck up about racism stories?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Damm every fucking week its a different story about something happens to a black person because they black. So I guess all blacks should be in a bad mood when they hear about racism stories?

Like the 6 black people who were kicked off the plane. Why do I need to know? Who gives a shit

It would be racist not to report it

Last edited:
Damm every fucking week its a different story about something happens to a black person because they black. So I guess all blacks should be in a bad mood when they hear about racism stories?

Like the 6 black people who were kicked off the plane. Why do I need to know? Who gives a shit
If it had been six white people you'd never heard about it.

But blacks have an advantage should they so choose. They can play the race card, the one that reads: We were tossed because we're black! As happened in this case even though others on the flight claim the ejectees were the authors of their own misfortune.

If it had been six white people you'd never heard about it.

But blacks have an advantage should they so choose. They can play the race card, the one that reads: We were tossed because we're black! As happened in this case even though others on the flight claim the ejectees were the authors of their own misfortune.

But what are black people supposed to do after hearing this story

Maybe if you got all ghetto and do shit like going to BLM rallies then black chicks will start digging you.

Forum List

Back