Is The Reason For The Most Recent Benghazi Flare Up Political?

Is The Recent Banghazi Flare Up Political?

• Total voters
no, we think that it could derail hilary, and SHE thinks so, too. :) that's why she resigned so soon.

The cover up was designed to protect Obama's re-election campaign. If you think that makes it ok to lie to the American people then you are an un-American partisan hack.
Link?

They think that the public would suddenly embrace Romney if Obama said it was a terror attack. lol.

Why? Because....:eusa_shifty:

They've conveniently forgotten that terrorist attacks tend to cause Americans to rally around their president.

lol, if in September of 2012 the president had vigorously talked up Benghazi as a terrorist attack the Right would have concocted a way to bash him for that, along the lines of what I just said.

There is something to be found there. What will be found will not be shocking to experienced observers. The president knows what he wants (any president) and it is an unwritten rule that his advisors work to get him what he wants. If Obabble wants the voters to believe that he defeated AQ....that AQ is on the run...then his staff will work to sustain that belief. They will sift thru the possible explanations for why Benghazi happened and will pick the one that fits the presidents needs/ beliefs. They will build the script, rehearse the actors...and put on the show...and they will deny all other possible explanations. That's what happened here. The repubs are out to prove that point...that the administration failed to provide security...lied about the video, will not disclose what the CINC ordered be done, and failed to act to protect our people. No one will be impeached...dems will still believe Obabble is a hero, and that Hillary is a whiz. Hopefully they will be in the minority in 2016. Otherwise we be fugged.

When this iteration of the Benghazi 'scandal' fizzles I wonder if the cons will try another round of the birther strategy?

They think that the public would suddenly embrace Romney if Obama said it was a terror attack. lol.

They've conveniently forgotten that terrorist attacks tend to cause Americans to rally around their president.

lol, if in September of 2012 the president had vigorously talked up Benghazi as a terrorist attack the Right would have concocted a way to bash him for that, along the lines of what I just said.

Actually, if he had handled the situation properly Obama would have beat his chest for years over it.

Actually, if he had handled the situation properly Obama would have beat his chest for years over it.

We have a record to work with in this regard. Obama handled Osama magnificently,

and the ODS crowd's reaction was to hem and haw while desperately scratching to put some sort of negative spin on it.

Oh my goodness. Yes, there is something there if you let the GOP make up their own facts. But nothing if you rely on the truth.

The cover up was designed to protect Obama's re-election campaign. If you think that makes it ok to lie to the American people then you are an un-American partisan hack.

And if you are willing to tear down the federal government to score a few political points then you are not un-American, you are anti-American. Go join Snowden in Russia. You'll be very happy with your true leader, Putin.

When this iteration of the Benghazi 'scandal' fizzles I wonder if the cons will try another round of the birther strategy?

Sorry Dude. We've got the goods on him this time and no amount of "LALALALALALALAL I'm not listening to you Benghazi" is going to change that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOrTICIlbtI]Beverly Hills Cop funny scene (HQ 1080p HD) - YouTube[/ame]

When Obama made the tough decision to get and kill Osama the GOP said he didn't do a damn thing...it was all the soldiers who did it all by themselves.

These klowns are HIGHLY entertaining.

:lol:

Oh my goodness. Yes, there is something there if you let the GOP make up their own facts. But nothing if you rely on the truth.
Note: Not ONE of there rabid far RW bastards has posted ONE new thing that was discovered by this recent Benghazi flare up. Not ONE!

These klowns really are entertaining!

:lol:

Virtually every conservative on this forum was a birther until the bitter end, until it became literal insanity to deny the facts, now,

most of them are in the birther? what birther? category.

State Department: Budget Had Nothing To Do With Security Decisions At Benghazi - YouTube
Budget wasn't an issue, according to State Department’s Charlene Lamb
New emails that indicated a White House adviser helped prep Rice for her Sunday show appearances and pushed the explanation linking the attack to an anti-Islamic film when it wasn't.

What we need to find out is who the person or person's are that did not pull them out of there in the first place.
Red Cross and the British pulled their personnel out in April and May. We should have done the same thing, but they were kept there, even after they kept asking for more security and never received any.
If it was because they didn't have the money then all of them should have been pulled out of there in May for safety reasons.
Some body was not doing their job.

A 26 second video of a Republican asking a question for a yes or no answer. Scum. You and him.

Indeed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoQz79gMlHA].[/ame]

News flash for all you dumb fuck Republicans: Rep. Boehner was strong armed into announcing this "investigation". Who the Hell do you think strong armed Rep. Boehner? You dumbass Republicans are forcing the American government out of the American's hands. Wake the fuck up!!!

So Obama got rid of Gadaffi at the cost of 4 casualties?

How was that compared to Bush getting rid of Saddam?

Oh, that's the spin now? The deaths in Benghazi are just the cost in casualties for gettng rid of Gadaffi?

Then whey didn't Obama and Hillary say that to the families during the coffin arrival?

Forum List

Back