Is This Not A Crazy Question?

trans sexuals who have undergone sex reassignment surgery are non sex or no sex people. They have given up their right to be defined as one gender or the other. They are the sex they were born with at birth and now just weird people who have decided to mutilate their bodies for reasons that vary and may never be explained reasonably except for in the minds of the transexual.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/are-sex-organ-transplants-next-for-transexuals.496860/

Last edited:
Let me see if I got this straight. Discriminating against someone based on their sex is not about the sex stated their birth certificate. In other words, the actual genitals, i.e. sex of the person, are not really a factor anymore. So, expecting someone to use the bathroom that matches their birth certificate is itself discrimination. A person's sex is a personal definition that can change at any time. Thus, unless we can read someone's mind to know what sex they feel, we are likely to discriminate against them without even trying.

I can't decide if this is a crazy question or just a crazy making question.

Let me see if I got this straight. Discriminating against someone based on their sex is not about the sex stated their birth certificate. In other words, the actual genitals, i.e. sex of the person, are not really a factor anymore. So, expecting someone to use the bathroom that matches their birth certificate is itself discrimination. A person's sex is a personal definition that can change at any time. Thus, unless we can read someone's mind to know what sex they feel, we are likely to discriminate against them without even trying.

Cut off your balls and you are a mutilated man, nothing else. Surgically turning your vagina into a penis makes you a mutilated woman, nothing else.

It's a mental illness.

Cut off your balls and you are a mutilated man, nothing else. Surgically turning your vagina into a penis makes you a mutilated woman, nothing else.

It's a mental illness.
Yep

Are lefties just learning about sex and society even after quantum leaps in genetic science? You can't change your freaking DNA even if the voices in your head tell you that you need to squat to piss. Men and women are different and so far until the sissie selfish millenniums came along it was understood that women's right to be safe and secure in the freaking ladies room was a basic right.

The more leftism the more insanity.
God has created Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve who cut their cocks off and declared to be Eves.
All trannys need good shots in their query ass.. in good lunatic asylums.

forced_injection_image.jpg

Balls and slots.

So you define yourself by your plumbing? No wonder Robin Williams said "The problem is, God gave man a brain and a penis and only enough blood to run one at a time."

I define sex by the equipment, and I do not seek wisdom from suicidal comedians.

So you see yourself as nothing but a cock and balls. Considering you didn't even know that Parkinson's medications can lead to suicidal thoughts or actions, that's not at all surprising.

Does it have to be two balls, though? Would a baby born with monorchism grow up to be only half a man?

Balls and slots.

So you define yourself by your plumbing? No wonder Robin Williams said "The problem is, God gave man a brain and a penis and only enough blood to run one at a time."

I define sex by the equipment, and I do not seek wisdom from suicidal comedians.

So you see yourself as nothing but a cock and balls.

I see you as nothing but an idiot.

Balls and slots.

So you see yourself as nothing but a cock and balls.

I see you as nothing but an idiot.

Apparently looking at life through your penis provides an unusual perspective.

Last edited:
It must be a mutated gene that makes some believe they dislike the sex they were born with.

Hormone fluctuations in the mother's womb during brain development.
Really? Your link to peer-reviewed and conclusive studies/consensus? Or are we being entertained with yet another armchair Church of LGBT nugget of "scientific fact"? Maybe the LGBT cult suffers from being born knowing what facts actually are but feel like they are in the wrong universe? So non-facts become "facts" as viably as "men become women".

It must be a mutated gene that makes some believe they dislike the sex they were born with.

Hormone fluctuations in the mother's womb during brain development.
Really? Your link to peer-reviewed and conclusive studies/consensus? Or are we being entertained with yet another armchair Church of LGBT nugget of "scientific fact"? Maybe the LGBT cult suffers from being born knowing what facts actually are but feel like they are in the wrong universe? So non-facts become "facts" as viably as "men become women".

Causes of Gender Dysphoria - News Medical
www.news-medical.net/health/Causes-of-Gender-Dysphoria.aspx
Now there is evidence that the disease may not have origins in the brain alone. ... that development that determines biological sex happens in the mother's womb. ... It is seen that during early pregnancy, all unborn babies are female because ... Hormones that trigger the development of sex and gender in the womb may not ...
FDA, acknowledge that hormone treatment during ... - Change.org
https://www.change.org/.../the-us-food-and-drug-administration-fda-acknowledge-tha...
damage to the hormone regulating regions of the brain (the hypothalamus and ... That these drugs could cause intersexed or partial female development in a male ... and an equal number of "DES sons" being exposed to the drug in the womb. ... below normal male levels of testosterone during childhood and puberty, and as ...
Prenatal endocrine influences on sexual orientation and on sexually ...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/.../PMC32960...
National Center for Biotechnology Information
by M Hines - ‎2011 - ‎Cited by 67 - ‎Related articles
Feb 17, 2011 - Although a role for hormones during early development has been established, ... Hormones and sexual differentiation of brain and behavior in .... levels of testosterone during critical periods of early development ... If a male to female trans person is attracted to females, is she homosexual or heterosexual?
Gender: When the body and brain disagree | Science News for Students
https://student.societyforscience.org/.../gender-when...
Society for Science and the Public
by AL Mascarelli - ‎Related articles
Jul 31, 2015 - Transgender people often feel they are trapped in a body that does not .... hormone levels might play a role in influencing gender, Olson says. .... fetus (adj. fetal) The term for a mammal during its later-stages of development in the womb. .... acceptance by mothers of transgender and gender variant children.

Forum List

Back