Is Trump Right? Fed holding back Depression until next (R) Adminsitration

Well, we all know Trump is a conspiracy theorist. Just like with the birther thing.

Nothing new here.
Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya
And the moon landings were faked.

tell me again how the Publishers just pulled a random country out of the air, because that's how all publishers operate

I love that story!
Why should I explain it to you again, when I already have?

You're just going to keep drinking the piss anyway.

P.S. Bigfoot is real.

LOL!!!

You believe the publisher got the wrong country back when Obama was a nobody!

OMFG!!!

Good thing you have those Obama kneepads on Amazon One Click!
Translation: You can't back up your assertion that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya.

Probably. We won't know the full horror till the Foreigner Communist Organizer is out of office. Their economic numbers are all lies. You can bet it's much much worse than they're claiming.

The real horror will be exposed once the Communist/Progressive MSM can no longer cover for him. He's leaving an awful mess for future generations. I don't know if his damage can be repaired.

Probably. We won't know the full horror till the Foreigner Communist Organizer is out of office. Their economic numbers are all lies. You can bet it's much much worse than they're claiming.

The real horror will be exposed once the Communist/Progressive MSM can no longer cover for him. He's leaving an awful mess for future generations. I don't know if his damage can be repaired.
I hear he's planning on taking all the letter 'O' keys off of all the keyboards before abandoning the White House. Is that true?

Obama was a nobody back then, he gave them all the details of his fictional life

Or a researcher didn't do her job.

Now, wait, a simple explanation is just too horrible for you to contemplate. Clearly, Obama has been plotting since Childhood to become president despite his ineligibility. Yeah. That's it. His parents deviously put birth notices in Hawaiian papers to futher the conspiracy.

Obama was a nobody back then, he gave them all the details of his fictional life

Now, wait, a simple explanation is just too horrible for you to contemplate. Clearly, Obama has been plotting since Childhood to become president despite his ineligibility. Yeah. That's it. His parents deviously put birth notices in Hawaiian papers to futher the conspiracy.

Riiiiiight, she didn't do her job, but she miraculously got everything else right AND Obama still works with her.

Lol.

You Fluffers gotta Fluff

Riiiiiight, she didn't do her job, but she miraculously got everything else right AND Obama still works with her.

Lol.

You Fluffers gotta Fluff
She got her information from newspapers. So what if she got one thing wrong?

What is the problem??

Obama was born in Kenya?
The Feds are holding off the next Depression until a Republican takes the Oval office?
Obama is a Klepto-Islamist that supports terrorist organizations such as ISIS and the Brother of evil muslims?

That is not the problem.
The problem is your inability to prove your nutty claims.
The American public thinks you(those who repeat this crap) are delusional or straight out liars.

That is the problem.
It tends to give Democrats undue confidence in keeping the White house in 2016.

You ever think that the Democrats have embedded rogue elements into the GOP information network ? I tend to.

Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya

tell me again how the Publishers just pulled a random country out of the air, because that's how all publishers operate

I love that story!

P.S. Bigfoot is real.

LOL!!!

OMFG!!!

Translation: You can't back up your assertion that Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya.

Of course he did! It was his biography!

Lol.

You Fluffers gotta Fluff

She Googled Obama and got just that one fact wrong

LOL

Sure

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

Obama Facts:

Birthplace: Kenya
Early childhood: Indonesia and Hawaii
Father's Profession: Anthropologist
Schooling: Columbia, Harvard
Job History: NYPIRG, Community Organizer

And, what, the publisher took a series of wild guesses and got almost all of them right....except the birthplace?

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

Obama Facts:

Birthplace: Kenya
Early childhood: Indonesia and Hawaii
Father's Profession: Anthropologist
Schooling: Columbia, Harvard
Job History: NYPIRG, Community Organizer

And, what, the publisher took a series of wild guesses and got almost all of them right....except the birthplace?
lol

You can't be serious.

I love that story!

P.S. Bigfoot is real.

LOL!!!

OMFG!!!

Nope. Virtually everything written in that bio can be found in newspapers from back then. With the lone exception of Obama being born in Kenya.

Lol.

You Fluffers gotta Fluff

LOL

Sure
You're an idiot. Google didn't exist then. The publisher got their material for Obama's bio from newspapers.

Lol.

You Fluffers gotta Fluff

LOL

Sure
You're an idiot. Google didn't exist then. The publisher got their material for Obama's bio from newspapers.

The Boston Globe said he was born in Kenya?

I love that story!

P.S. Bigfoot is real.

LOL!!!

OMFG!!!

Nope. Virtually everything written in that bio can be found in newspapers from back then. With the lone exception of Obama being born in Kenya.

So the publisher decided to make up a birthplace?

More likely Obama told the publisher the same Kenyan birth story he told his colleges to get admitted and free tuition

Last edited:

Lol.

You Fluffers gotta Fluff

Didn't vote for Obama in 2008 and I only voted for him in 2012 because you fuckwads nominated a Mormon Cultist.

But to the point.

Evidence for Obama being born in Kenya - One book brochure had wrong information in it.

Evidence for him being born in Hawaii- Birth announcements, birth certificates, testimony from people who knew the Obama's at the time, documentation of where he was pretty much his entire life. The fact his mother was enrolled in college in Hawaii and was a resident there.

But here's the rub. Even IF you guys were right, Obama would still be eligible to run for president because - get this- his mother was a citizen so he was a citizen when he was born.

I really and truly do not understand birthers. They cling to a pointless conspiracy theory.

So let's say the last day of his presidency, Obama comes out and announces. "Hey, guess what, I was REALLY born in Kenya".

How does that change anything, exactly?

Forum List

Back