Is Trump right, is Baltimore a national embarrassment

All of our big cities are pretty much the same. Not even to mention they are all run by the corrupted democratic party. Tell us something we do not know.

Of course Baltimore is in shambles. It is a disgrace just like every large northern city run by Democrats for half a century. Its so bad that they are begging illegal immigrants to come and live there just in hopes they will pay the property taxes on some of the thousands of abandoned houses there. Its so bad, the Rats are starting to leave for New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco.

But, that is not the issue. The issue is that Trump has yet again violated the rule that you can never ever criticize the job performance of a Black or Brown Person even if he attacks your job performance first.

Never mind that he regularly uses and abuses every Dumb-ass Democrat who crosses him....and there are a lot. When he criticises the job performance of a Black or Brown Dumb-ass Democrat, it is obviously RAAAAACISM.

New York Times seems to think it's disintigrating.

The Tragedy of Baltimore

"The Tragedy of Baltimore
Since Freddie Gray’s death in 2015, violent crime has spiked to levels unseen for a quarter century. Inside the crackup of an American city."

They refuse to lock the kids up and there is zero mention of the quick release of adults. The police arrest but afterwards they are done.

Obama talked to Al Sharpton.

Sharpton talked to Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings.

upload_2019-7-27_22-38-43.jpeg

Rawlings talked to the police brass.

Here's the result >>>

baltimore-riot-pol_3283102k.jpg

0428-freddie-gray-riots.jpg

I disagree with him but you don’t want to put decade after decade of leadership in place solely because they are black.

Have you been there? Take the Amtrak from NY to DC one day.

Another democrat disaster
Yeah, I've been there. In 98.

At that time, the taxi driver wouldn't even get out of the car when he dropped Me at the bus terminal.

I hear it's even worse now.

DC is fine mostly. Big federal presence and people here are pretty sharp and competitive.

Forum List

Back