Is Trump's Conviction Really Going to be Overturned?

Unless the NY State appellate system decides that the law and justice actually matter, it is somewhat questionable that they will reverse the conviction. That means that the appeal will be taken to the SCOTUS.

I believe they will take the case and then they will reverse it as an obvious miscarriage of justice.

But, of course, we shall see.

Me personally, I think that it's only just for show. I sure hope that I'm wrong though.
Let's hope the NY State appellate system doesn't decide that the law and justice don't actually matter.

It is nonsensical that they will reverse the conviction. That means that the appeal will be over soon enough.

We shall see American justice prevail.

Let's hope the NY State appellate system doesn't decide that the law and justice don't actually matter.

It is nonsensical that they will reverse the conviction. That means that the appeal will be over soon enough.

We shall see American justice prevail.
Of course if the NY appellate courts do care about the law and justice, the Trump conviction will be overturned.

It is nonsensical and contractual anti assume they would do anything else, in fact, if they care about the law and justice.

But even if they decide to just go along with the Democrap lawfare, ultimately the final say is likely to come from the SCOTUS. JUSTICE should there prevail.

Me personally, I think that it's only just for show. I sure hope that I'm wrong though.

You are 100% right .
The whole performance was riddled with deliberate legal faults and errors .
Only stupid people believed that it wasn't another Langley manipulated farce .

You are 100% right .
The whole performance was riddled with deliberate legal faults and errors .
Only stupid people believed that it wasn't another Langley manipulated farce .

Yes but I meant that I believe that the overturning was just for show.

Just one small reason for 100% confidence

"The first absurdity is that the jurors were not given copies of their extensive instructions, being expected to memorize what the judge just said.
They can ask for a repeat of specific points, but no paper copies were made.
This is proof enough the whole thing is a fake, but it doesn't stop there.
Even better was the judge's instruction that of the three charges on the table, any one would do and they could take their pick.
As long as they believed he was guilty on one of the three, the verdict would be the required unanimous.
Of course that isn't how it works. The law isn't a grab bag. A guilty verdict has always required unanimity on a given charge, and you can't bundle them like this.
etc "

Me personally, I think that it's only just for show.
It's highly unlikely.

The Trump team has announced they'll use two reasons to back the appeal.

1. That Stormy Daniels should not have been allowed as a witness. That's kind of insane, since she testifies on what action started the chain of events that led to Trump doing the illegal thing.

2. That the whole law is unconstitutional. Also difficult, since New York regularly does thousands of such prosecutions.

In an appeal, the default ruling is that the lower court was right. The presumption is now guilt. The convicted party has to provide good evidence that the lower court was wrong.

In this case, the government's case was airtight, the behavior of judge and prosecution impeccable.

The only hope the Trump team has is to somehow appeal it all the way to the supreme court, and hope that the corrupt SC will simply declare that Trump can't be convicted of any crime, due to him being a deity. Given this SC, it could happen.

It's highly unlikely.

The Trump team has announced they'll use two reasons to back the appeal.

1. That Stormy Daniels should not have been allowed as a witness. That's kind of insane, since she testifies on what action started the chain of events that led to Trump doing the illegal thing.

2. That the whole law is unconstitutional. Also difficult, since New York regularly does thousands of such prosecutions.

In an appeal, the default ruling is that the lower court was right. The presumption is now guilt. The convicted party has to provide good evidence that the lower court was wrong.

In this case, the government's case was airtight, the behavior of judge and prosecution impeccable.

The only hope the Trump team has is to somehow appeal it all the way to the supreme court, and hope that the corrupt SC will simply declare that Trump can't be convicted of any crime, due to him being a deity. Given this SC, it could happen.
May you be charged in NY City to show us how you did it. This show was a farce.

May you be charged in NY City to show us how you did it. This show was a farce.
For over a full year, you kooks made the same lunatic predictions.

How did that work out for you?

A normal human, one possessing a spine, they'd be angry about being lied to, as you were lied to by your masters.

Not you and the Trump cult. You're going to run back to your masters, drop to your knees, lick their boots with gusto, thank them for lying to you, and beg for more lies.

For over a full year, you kooks made the same lunatic predictions.

How did that work out for you?

A normal human, one possessing a spine, they'd be angry about being lied to, as you were lied to by your masters.

Not you and the Trump cult. You're going to run back to your masters, drop to your knees, lick their boots with gusto, thank them for lying to you, and beg for more lies.
That is pure nonsense. Your cases have insisted Biden won't go to prison. After his son, next the father. And you support this criminal family.

That is pure nonsense. Your cases have insisted Biden won't go to prison.
Well, yeah. That's what happens to people who don't commit crimes. They don't go to prison.

Remember, your longed-for Stalinist utopia hasn't come about, which means TheParty can't send innocent people to TheGulag for CrimesAgainstTheParty.

After his son, next the father. And you support this criminal family.
Good, good, you've stopped pretending not to be a Stalinist. Being honest about your evil is better than denying it.

Forum List

Back