🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Your Hand Out Wanting Some Cash?

What do you think of the Govt. handing out a $1000.00 check? Those of you who bag on welfare/SNAP recipients... will you be chomping at the bit for yours?

Folks who work in retail/restaurants/bars and any other occupations that bring us in direct contact with people should be taken care of. I, myself lost 4 shows today. Friends of mine are losing their daycare and losing their jobs. Restaurants can barely make payroll.

Our president is showing us how much he doesn’t care about us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What do you believe he is supposed to do?

You can blame the media for losing your job. They are the ones generating this hysteria.

Please refer to post #82

I should read meaningless blather?

I really don’t care what you do.

Then shut the fuck up.

Folks who work in retail/restaurants/bars and any other occupations that bring us in direct contact with people should be taken care of. I, myself lost 4 shows today. Friends of mine are losing their daycare and losing their jobs. Restaurants can barely make payroll.

What do you believe he is supposed to do?

You can blame the media for losing your job. They are the ones generating this hysteria.

Please refer to post #82

I should read meaningless blather?

I really don’t care what you do.

Then shut the fuck up.

Shut me up, tough guy.

What do you think of the Govt. handing out a $1000.00 check? Those of you who bag on welfare/SNAP recipients... will you be chomping at the bit for yours?

You can thank your friends in the Democratic Media for this.

It shouldn’t be about blame.
It should be about finding solutions.

I laugh
The quickest way to solve most of the country's I'll would be to permanently quarantine the Democratic media.

I laugh
The quickest way to solve most of the country's I'll would be to permanently quarantine the Democratic media.

You are an ignorant fool.

I laugh

I love how right wing fascists who enjoy thinking of censoring everyone else spend SO MUCH FKN TIME accusing everyone ELSE of trying to censor THEM!

I laugh

I love how right wing fascists who enjoy thinking of censoring everyone else spend SO MUCH FKN TIME accusing everyone ELSE of trying to censor THEM!
When has anyone on the right ever proposed censoring anyone?

I suppose you would rather see big business get another handout instead

I laugh

When has anyone on the right ever proposed censoring anyone?

You did a few minutes ago.
Then shut the fuck up.

Maybe the fucking government should put a 6 month moratorium on all taxes that would at least help the people out a little more than another business bail out

Not me. Fat Donnie will. Stay tuned to a $50B for the airlines he said today. Such a deal, huh?

Yeah bail out the airlines but give not a single fuck about the people

Your government at work

Should welfare bums keep getting their checks when working people are denied a chance to earn a living?

I say no

But giving trillions to corporations to fluff up their investor returns (mostly foreign) is good?

If everyone in power doesn't get with the program of stopping this virus and working to return life to normal (whatever the hell that is)…….that $1000 isn't going to be worth the paper it's printed on...….other than a replacement for tp

Wouldn't it help the tens of thousands being laid off?

Remember the last time the gov sent everyone free money checks ? That’s was republican GW Bush!

Not me. Fat Donnie will. Stay tuned to a $50B for the airlines he said today. Such a deal, huh?

Yeah bail out the airlines but give not a single fuck about the people

Your government at work
Fat Donnie on TV now. BIG $$$ to Hotel execs too. I wonder if T will close his hotels and eateries? Somehow that dough will get filtered. Like I say...stay tuned.

Forum List

Back