🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Your Hand Out Wanting Some Cash?

Y
You haven't read the pandemic clause of the constitution?
I'll bet you have.

No, I'm still trying to find the 'abortion is murder' clause.
I have a policy of never getting into any discussions about abortion.

That's clearly not true.

I was wondering...

Trump Teaches Pelosi and Romney a Lesson at Prayer Breakfast
Your second link doesn't point at anything I posted.

Yes it does, #106.

In the first link, I made a comment about whether it will remain legal. That's a very tangential comment. I said nothing about whether it should be legal or not. I did not participate in that debate.

You got into a discussion on abortion. Stop being a little (or lard ass) twit.

Y
I'll bet you have.

That's clearly not true.

I was wondering...

Yes it does, #106.

In the first link, I made a comment about whether it will remain legal. That's a very tangential comment. I said nothing about whether it should be legal or not. I did not participate in that debate.

You might try linking to an actual post instead of an entire thread.

I still wasn't debating the abortion issue. I was just asking someone else to clarify their remarks on the subject.

What do you think of the Govt. handing out a $1000.00 check? Those of you who bag on welfare/SNAP recipients... will you be chomping at the bit for yours?
Should welfare bums keep getting their checks when working people are denied a chance to earn a living?

I say no

Well, I suppose your "no" is not based on common sense, or any thought for that matter. Stores all across America have been left with empty shelves by people who can afford to buy more than they need, and based on fear, or greed, it hasn't stopped.

Just came from the store. Restocked. Lots of toilet paper.

Y

That's clearly not true.

I was wondering...

Yes it does, #106.

You might try linking to an actual post instead of an entire thread.

I still wasn't debating the abortion issue. I was just asking someone else to clarify their remarks on the subject.

It takes me right to your post.

So, now that you found it, stop lying and making up reasons not to reply to a post.

What do you think of the Govt. handing out a $1000.00 check? Those of you who bag on welfare/SNAP recipients... will you be chomping at the bit for yours?
Should welfare bums keep getting their checks when working people are denied a chance to earn a living?

I say no

Well, I suppose your "no" is not based on common sense, or any thought for that matter. Stores all across America have been left with empty shelves by people who can afford to buy more than they need, and based on fear, or greed, it hasn't stopped.

What happens when people are left without the means to buy food; what would you do if you were hungry, your family was hungry and you had no means to purchase any food?

Think real hard what you would do.
Normally I would say get off your ass and find a job

but the plight of welfare bums is no more urgent than people who work for a living and no longer have a job

Liberals are excited about the idea of giving people helicopter money

in the case of people who are already cashing a government handout they should not get an extra $1,000 on top of the others money they receive

I say no

But giving trillions to corporations to fluff up their investor returns (mostly foreign) is good?
No its not good

in my opinion the measures taken by bush and obama during the 2008 recession accomplished nothing

If everyone in power doesn't get with the program of stopping this virus and working to return life to normal (whatever the hell that is)…….that $1000 isn't going to be worth the paper it's printed on...….other than a replacement for tp

Wouldn't it help the tens of thousands being laid off?

Did you miss the part about those in power getting this country back to normal...…...which means people back to work instead of locked in their homes????????

Folks who work in retail/restaurants/bars and any other occupations that bring us in direct contact with people should be taken care of. I, myself lost 4 shows today. Friends of mine are losing their daycare and losing their jobs. Restaurants can barely make payroll.

Our president is showing us how much he doesn’t care about us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can thank your friends in the Democratic Media for this.

It shouldn’t be about blame.
It should be about finding solutions.

I laugh
The quickest way to solve most of the country's I'll would be to permanently quarantine the Democratic media.

You are an ignorant fool.

No.

Tons of people are absolutely terrible at saving emergency funds and will be without work at this time.

I think it's a good idea to help protect a very stupid majority of Americans.

Forum List

Back