Israeli Defense Minister HAMMERS obama

Anyone stupid enough to think Egypt posed an existential threat to Israel in 1967 would probably benefit from having camel-shit for brains

"Major General Mattityahu Peled, the Chief of Logistics for the Armed Forces during the war, said the survival argument was "a bluff which was born and developed only after the war ... When we spoke of the war in the General Staff, we talked of the political ramifications if we didn't go to war — what would happen to Israel in the next 25 years. Never of survival today.'[162]

"Peled also stated that 'To pretend that the Egyptian forces massed on our frontiers were in a position to threaten the existence of Israel constitutes an insult not only to the intelligence of anyone capable of analyzing this sort of situation, but above all an insult to Zahal (Israeli military)'"

Origins of the Six-Day War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Doesn't matter.

The Israelis were either (a) truly threatened or (b) able to spin it that way.

And if they were able to spin it that way, it was because the Arabs had (1) closed down the Straits in an attempt to strangle Israeli commerce and (2) made Existence-caliber threats, such as those served-up by the Egyptian and Iraqi leaders.

Had the Arabs (1) not closed the Straits and (2) not made such threats, then the Israelis would not have been able to spin it in the way they did.

Q.E.D.

Whether or not a Survival Threat truly existed, the Arabs were the idiots who brought about the whole thing, with their Straits closure and threats, thereby giving the Israelis the excuse they needed, on a silver platter, to kick the shit out of the Arabs again and to pull off a fabulous Land-Grab.

Dumbass Arabs.

Next time, be sure you can back up your big mouths with actions.

Anyone stupid enough to think Egypt posed an existential threat to Israel in 1967 would probably benefit from having camel-shit for brains

"Major General Mattityahu Peled, the Chief of Logistics for the Armed Forces during the war, said the survival argument was "a bluff which was born and developed only after the war ... When we spoke of the war in the General Staff, we talked of the political ramifications if we didn't go to war — what would happen to Israel in the next 25 years. Never of survival today.'[162]

"Peled also stated that 'To pretend that the Egyptian forces massed on our frontiers were in a position to threaten the existence of Israel constitutes an insult not only to the intelligence of anyone capable of analyzing this sort of situation, but above all an insult to Zahal (Israeli military)'"

Last edited:
Thank God Israel took initiative and destroyed the Egyptian air force in 1967!
And how pathetic that the other Arab states, who were not only wayyy bigger than Israel, but ATTACKED ISRAEL FROM ALL SIDES, could 't beat one little country. Then AGAIN in 1973. Hahahaha

LONG LIVE ISRAEL!!!

What they did to Israel on Yom Kipper, 1973 validated Israel's actions of June, 1967.
Given the opportunity the Arabs would have attacked 6 years earlier and 1973 proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Yup, not only did they launch their attack on the holiest day of the Jewish calendar, it was during during their own holy month of Ramadan. So not only do the animals have no respect for other faiths, they don't even give a crap about their own.

Exactly. There would've been no war and no Occupied Territories today.
Israel as a Jewish state was created to ensure eternal conflict in the Middle East.
You mean like Muslim countries fighting one another? That's good!
Maybe this would be a good time to dissolve the Arab League?

"In fact; Arab League summits are increasingly becoming some sort of a ceremonial manifestation of this desolate state of paralysis.

"Instead of serving as a dynamic springboard for proactive initiatives to counter the various challenges facing the Arab world today; the only function these meetings seem to serve is to give some sort of an Arab caveat to American dictates; thus what best suits America’s interests in our region is prioritized while Palestine, the alleged 'central cause' of the Arab World, will always remain on the back-burner till it’s swallowed whole by Israeli settlements and colonies; nothing is too much to make sure Israeli occupation is comfortable and unencumbered in its pursuit of a 'Jewish State' on Arab Palestinian lands."

Or subject the Jewish state to the same sanctions as Iran?

Time to Dissolve the Arab League? » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
Dissolving the Arab league means that Arabs will kill each other even more. Would that make you happy, "Georgie Porgy kiss the Palestinian terrorist butts and make them cry?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CQpvc8quQ8]Toto - Georgy Porgy - YouTube[/ame]

Anybody stupid enough to think that five Arab nations with massive troop buildups along Israel's border, and daily threats by their leaders of how they will drive the Jews into the sea, wasn't an existential threat to Israel is smoking some strong Saudi Arabian camel dung hashish.

Anti Zionist Retards: Re writing and distorting history since 1948.

Even when George is presented with evidence that disproves his lie that Israel was not threatened prior to the 6 day war, he still continues his Arab horseshit.

You lost George. Move on. Nothing you say will change anything. You're just making a fool out of yourself (as usual).

Anybody stupid enough to think that five Arab nations with massive troop buildups along Israel's border, and daily threats by their leaders of how they will drive the Jews into the sea, wasn't an existential threat to Israel is smoking some strong Saudi Arabian camel dung hashish.

And closing the Straits if Tiran.

Georgie, I think you need to get out of your apartment and get some fresh air.
It's Saturday night and you live in Los Angeles. There's got to be something better to do then stay at home and read anti Israel articles.
I need to trash something you said earlier.

More on that later...

Well you can try, but as long as you don't compare tens of thousands of Jews being gassed to death to the IDF using tear gas as a means of riot dispersal :D

Even when George is presented with evidence that disproves his lie that Israel was not threatened prior to the 6 day war, he still continues his Arab horseshit.

You lost George. Move on. Nothing you say will change anything. You're just making a fool out of yourself (as usual).

Israel was outnumbered 4 to 1 not just personnel but equipment as well. Israel was still using pipers and egypt had vampires and migs.
Israel may have had the training, heart and determination, but it was on paper never supposed to have gone Israel's way. Israel learned to playing chess while the arabs were playing candyland. Israel might have been outnumbers and gunned but Israel outwitted the arabs on all fronts. Israel did not have a choice, for them it was life or death.

Well you can try, but as long as you don't compare tens of thousands of Jews being gassed to death to the IDF using tear gas as a means of riot dispersal :D
That is (and always has been) your deal, not mine.

Are all snowbacks this disingenuous?

Get a little Molson Golden in you and you fuckers will say anything!

Israel was outnumbered 4 to 1 not just personnel but equipment as well. Israel was still using pipers and egypt had vampires and migs.
Israel may have had the training, heart and determination, but it was on paper never supposed to have gone Israel's way. Israel learned to playing chess while the arabs were playing candyland. Israel might have been outnumbers and gunned but Israel outwitted the arabs on all fronts. Israel did not have a choice, for them it was life or death.
That's what you're trying to spin it in to 50 years later.

The fact is, it was your choice and you chose to send your tanks into Egypt.

The biggest thing I hate about you fuckers, is how irresponsible you are.

You simply refuse to take ownership over the things you do.

That's why if I was President, I'd say, "Enough of this shit!" and send in the fucking marines and force your country to be held accountable, whether you liked it or not.

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
Gonna grab some Afternoon Delight
My motto's always been "When it's right, it's right."
Why wait until the middle of a cold, dark night?

Skyrockets in flight!
Afternoon Delight!
Afternoon Delight!
Afternoon Delight!

Last edited:

That's why if I was President, I'd say, "Enough of this shit!" and send in the fucking marines and force your country to be held accountable, whether you liked it or not.
Why would you send in the Marines?

What business is it of ours?

It's a good think Bobo the DUFUS isn't in charge of any nation's defense. He'll wait till they get attacked or nuked before he reacted. :cuckoo:
That's because I'm an American who believes that no one should be punished for a crime they didn't commit.

Egypt didn't attack Israel; Israel attacked Egypt.

It's a good think Bobo the DUFUS isn't in charge of any nation's defense. He'll wait till they get attacked or nuked before he reacted. :cuckoo:
That's because I'm an American who believes that no one should be punished for a crime they didn't commit.

Yes, and you know very well why Israel attacked them, but you refuse to accept the truth

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
Gonna grab some Afternoon Delight
My motto's always been "When it's right, it's right."
Why wait until the middle of a cold, dark night?

Skyrockets in flight!
Afternoon Delight!
Afternoon Delight!
Afternoon Delight!

Egypt had declared war on Israel. Was Israel supposed to bare it's neck and let Egypt cut it's head off?

That's because you're a kind, sensitive person, who cares about the feelings others, Rodney.

What about the evidence he presented?

Doesn't that make you an even bigger fool?

Especially, since your entire argument rests merely on conjecture...

..."what Egypt would've done"...

...not what they did. You keep saying they would've attacked, but they didn't.............ISRAEL DID!

So who's the one trying to "re-write" history here?

That is (and always has been) your deal, not mine.

Are all snowbacks this disingenuous?

Get a little Molson Golden in you and you fuckers will say anything!

You can insult me all you want , but everyone saw it and said the same thing. So no, it's not just my deal.
The fact that you keep denying it shows that eve you realize the stupidity of what you posted.

obama_putin_netanyahu_at_age_23.jpg

Forum List

Back