Israeli Mob kick's Eritrean to death

Proving that, despite my showing you that you are wrong you still continue with your zionut blinkers...

Phoney, you are a pointless, meaningless individual on this board... You have nothing interesting to say, EVER, and simply troll around with your inane comments!

You are a king among fools!

Deflecting again because you have been shown to be a fool. The headline was Eritrean Lynched and the subsequent video showed no lynching. Nor did it show him being kicked to death. proving that you believed and encouraged a LIE.

Trolling again Phoney?

Simply because your failed neo marxist, zionut brain cell refuses to accept the truth is your issue not mine...

Deflecting again because you have been shown to be a fool. The headline was Eritrean Lynched and the subsequent video showed no lynching. Nor did it show him being kicked to death. proving that you believed and encouraged a LIE.

Your childish misunderstanding of the term "lynch" is sufficient enough to prove you are a fucking retard!

It has been shown to you what "lynching" means in the English language...

You are nothing more than an illiterate troll Phoney...

Now toddle off, it must be nearly time for your favorite tv program before bedtime....

Where is the LYNCHING in the video, or even a LYNCH MOB. You cant find any so you resort to immature name calling and trolling. Now you are trying to deflect away from the OP because you are losing every argument.

Phoney, I have provided you with a dictionary definition of what "lynching" is...

Now, if you choose not to read that description thats your choice... And I accept that is your choice... If you don't accept the dictionary description of what "lynching" is then thats up to you... But, there is something wrong with you...

To continue with your insane trolling shows that you are not mentally stable and have no place on a forum such as this...

You are proven a zionut troll time and time again...

Your posts become more ridiculous and pointless with every passing day!

With every passing day you look more and more like an extremist zionut with no idea of what you are actually saying!

Continue if you want to become more of a laughing stock than you already are...

Trolling again Phoney?

Simply because your failed neo marxist, zionut brain cell refuses to accept the truth is your issue not mine...

Your childish misunderstanding of the term "lynch" is sufficient enough to prove you are a fucking retard!

It has been shown to you what "lynching" means in the English language...

You are nothing more than an illiterate troll Phoney...

Now toddle off, it must be nearly time for your favorite tv program before bedtime....

Where is the LYNCHING in the video, or even a LYNCH MOB. You cant find any so you resort to immature name calling and trolling. Now you are trying to deflect away from the OP because you are losing every argument.

Phoney, I have provided you with a dictionary definition of what "lynching" is...

Now, if you choose not to read that description thats your choice... And I accept that is your choice... If you don't accept the dictionary description of what "lynching" is then thats up to you... But, there is something wrong with you...

To continue with your insane trolling shows that you are not mentally stable and have no place on a forum such as this...

You are proven a zionut troll time and time again...

Your posts become more ridiculous and pointless with every passing day!

With every passing day you look more and more like an extremist zionut with no idea of what you are actually saying!

Continue if you want to become more of a laughing stock than you already are...

Then where is the Lynch mob in the video, as I cant see your definition in action at all. Just as I cant see him getting kicked to death as the OP claimed. Both these claims you took at face value and as the truth without applying any thought to the terminology used, this shows that you have ran with the LIES and now cant find a way to get out of the situation.

SO YOU RESORT TO MISINFORMATION, TROLLING, SPAMMING AND PERSONAL ABUSE TO HIDE YOUR ABJECT FAILURE

Forum List

Back