it could easily have been us Americans in that caravan trying to save our children

let us start putting ourselves in the shoes of other folks. Mexicans are middle-class blue-collar workers just like us. there are poor folks in Mexico. there are poor folks in America. Jesus told us to save everyone.

EVERYONE. MEANS. EVERYONE.
Are you advocating for America's laws to be dictated by the teachings of Jesus? That wouldn't be a bad thing, but it would mean the end of a lot of things you take for granted.

So are these things......
`
`

carol.jpg

A Christmas Carol... my least favorite holiday story of all time. The best character gets turned into a fucking Progressive POS at the end.

Save them spiritually, not physically.
Today's christianity must make Jesus cringe.

Non-Christians feel very comfortable putting judgments and thoughts in Jesus Christ's head--what makes Him cringe, what makes Him sad, what He would do and say and pass judgment on for everyone but them. Of course.

Real Christians are not bothered by "what would make Jesus cringe" in anyone else. We know we have enough of "what would make Jesus cringe" in our own lives to fill up entire books.

That is in fact why we are Christians. We need saving and we know it. Non-Christians don't worry about their own sin. They're too busy pointing out how self-righteous they are and how sinful everyone else is.
Hypocritical "christians" are why most of us non-christians are.

If Christians are telling you they're better than you because they're Christians, they are at best misguided. We are not Christians because we're better than anyone else. We are in fact Christians because we have been convinced we are NOT.

How do unbelievers so badly misunderstand this? I think it's because Christians actually address sin. And that does make people feel uncomfortable.

Well, it should.
You are an exception, because that kinda shit goes on here daily.
No it does not cite a specific post

Jesus told us to save everyone.

Nope, Jesus never tried to dictate the actions of government. It's you commies that think you can take Jesus out of government and then demand government actions based on his teachings.

So, you know what Jesus thinks now?

That's very presumptuous of you.
He never said a word about what Jesus thinks.

Your charge of being presumptuous is a childish lie.

actually, He taught us to do so physically as well... in many many instances...
Sure, when we can.
The parables of the Good Samaritan, The feeding of the 5000, Who is thy Neighbor....
He never commanded us to perform miracles, which is what that was.
And he taught that the goodness we do for others, will be 10 folded back at us.... maybe that 10 fold was rewards in Heaven and not monetary, but it was the direction to help others, STRANGERS.... like in the Story of Sodom and Gomorrah, and the Scripture of the Judgement of Nations by Christ....where all of these so called religious people did not help the poor, the jailed, the sick, the STRANGER etc....
I've never argued against that. He did not, however, tell us give our money to freeloaders and scam artists, which is what Democrats force us to do through taxation so they can get their votes.

If you're an atheist why are you presuming to know what someone who you don't believe existed did or did not do?
`
You and your dichotomies. JC is also a "historical figure". Your portrayal of him is at odds with recorded history.
Why don't you stop beating around the bush and be candid about your beliefs. Why are you afraid of an honest discussion?

Last edited:
Jesus told us to save everyone.

Nope, Jesus never tried to dictate the actions of government. It's you commies that think you can take Jesus out of government and then demand government actions based on his teachings.

So, you know what Jesus thinks now?

That's very presumptuous of you.

Feel free to find a biblical quote that proves me wrong, no hurry, I'll wait.

1. We care about our children to the point where those children are taught to accept the consequences of their decisions and to embrace personal responsibility, not charity.

2. We understand the planet was around long before we got here and will be long after we’re gone.

3. True Conservatives have no use for Democracy. We prefer a Republican form of Government if the population is intelligent and real enough to handle it or Authoritarian if they’re not.

4. We expect our children to be responsible for acquiring their own health services and the debt that may be acquired to achieve it. We provide the best we can for them until such time as they are adults.

5. We understand that there is a necessary balance between Government regulation and private industry and that often the only purpose of that regulation is to hinder the industry, not make it safer. We also believe that the employees are often far better equipped to regulate the industry than the Government.

6. We understand that education without defined purpose and career orientation is worthless. We refuse to allow our children to to be indoctrinated with ideals contrary to our morals and values. Especially when there is no counterpoint allowed. We understand that not every job requires a degree and not every student’s talents lay in the extended academic environment. We believe that career and life oriented education is more important than over-education

And we believe these TRUTHS TO BE SELF EVIDENT.

`
That's why Jesus fed the multitudes spiritual fish and bread instead of the real stuff.
5,000 people is not 30+ million people.
If we must, we’ll send the fish.
If I could produce 30 million fish from nothing, I would gladly feed all of them. It's not what Jesus was saying and we all know that, even the leftist trolls who are only here to bash Christianity.

not concerned with skin color at all . I just don't like their inferior third world cultures , traditions and ways of doing things influencing the American and Western ways of doing things in the USA MCRocket .

I do not approve of your lifestyle choices. But neither do I hate you.
You do not approve of my lifestyle choices, based on what you say regarding the "evangelical cult". Does that mean you hate me?I mean I'm trying to get to the bottom of this charge of "hate" here.....
`
If you are looking for hate, look no further than your own group. I have no problem seeing it.

Of course, you project it on anyone who disagrees with your skewed world views.

Bullshit.

So you would TOLERATE your wife sleeping with another man? Maybe the three of you can come up with a COMPROMISE where he gets her on odd numbered days and you on even numbered ones?

Or would you blow both of them away for the moral if not criminal violation entitled Adultery?

Bullshit.

So you would TOLERATE your wife sleeping with another man? Maybe the three of you can come up with a COMPROMISE where he gets her on odd numbered days and you on even numbered ones?

Or would you blow both of them away for the moral if not criminal violation entitled Adultery?

Could you re-phrase your ridiculous hypothetical in a way that doesn't begin with "so"? Or perhaps make your argument without personalizing it? Assume I don't have a wife, and explain why your formulation makes sense.

Forum List

Back