It has begun. The war of Americans against Americans.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

Sigh.

Anyway....my thoughts on this is what I said below. The content of the links says it all, but I have to give my own personal content. I guess. Not sure.
Are those guys standing at attention really veterans, or Soros guys? Antifa? BLM? Just regular joes who want to stand in solidarity or what? And what do they want? We all know there are some really BAD cops. Its being taken care of, those bad ones. We know what we all have to change to be better. So..why keep destroying things?

Last edited:
What is your point.

They have a right to protest (although I don't think the pavement will hold up those flabos).

Are they still trying to burn it down or break in ?
I have no clue what they are protesting. Its been going on so long, I don't think even they know.

O.K.

That helps.

Portland is ground zero for antifa (and people shitting on sidewalks).

A lot of the locals don't like what's going on.

What is your point.
It bothers me that veterans joined BLM. And current soldiers are involved in trying to put all this shit to rest and having to battle their brothers. That's my point. It won't get better. Its going to get much worse. THAT bothers me. And is my point.

They say they are veterans.

Just like the wall of antifa "moms".

I can get dress duds or a marine hat too.

What is your point.

They have a right to protest (although I don't think the pavement will hold up those flabos).

I have no clue what they are protesting. Its been going on so long, I don't think even they know.

O.K.

That helps.

Antifa is the instigator. BLM is the fuel. Vets and Cops are the match. Or vice versa of each one. And the locals and most everyone else watching this go down? Just sad. Tired. Want our country back and what it was like a few years ago. Sanity. Beaches. Parks. Smiles. Shopping. Sports. Dining out. Jobs. Not this...HATE.

What is your point.

O.K.

That helps.

Antifa is the instigator. BLM is the fuel. Vets and Cops are the match. Or vice versa of each one. And the locals and most everyone else watching this go down? Just sad. Tired. Want our country back and what it was like a few years ago. Sane.

Well, I can't say that it's all bad.

There are some race issues that need to be highlited.

But it's just stupid to think the George Floyd protests were not due in part to Obama's divisive attitude towards. race.

Once upon a time....America had issues with party affiliations...differences...arguments...but we were all still Americans and had each others backs in the event of an enemy attacking us no matter who was on what political side.

Not any more.

Anyway..off topic for a second....I get down. Low. I come here to find ....something. Not sure what. Company in the dismay I feel? Batting down the anger with common sense from others?

I think I need a break for awhile.

Forum List

Back