It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.
In other words, President Trump is following best practices recommended by the top CEO's in the world today - including those in Silicon Valley. :lmao:
In fact, Google's employees are being trained to present in a bolder, fresher style--less text heavy and more visual.
It is confirmed - you are an uninformed partisan hack and a tool. :lmao:

Google's CEO Doesn't Use Bullet Points and Neither Should You

The rest of the world looks at Trump as a child like leader with a tendency towards temper tantrums. The best tactic is to treat him like the Saudis......give him a medal and tell him how great he is
In other words...you are openly admitting that the rest of the world agrees the best course of action is to cater to President Trump. Which means that once again, the U.S. will get everything it wants. Talk about Making America Great Again! You continue to make the best case as to why we are blessed to have Donald Trump as President of the United States.

Bullshit. The case we're making is that no one takes him seriously. They consider him an infantile tool who is not to be trust with secret Intel.

He cannot be trusted to keep his word or stick to his previously announced policy. As a result, the US will become increasingly isolated and vulnerable to attack, be it cyber or terrorist.

Angel Merkel is now the de facto leader of the free world. The Chinese are now the world's leading manufacturing country, and Norway leads the world in education.

With all this Russian intrigue, it's obvious "PARTY" is more important to Republicans! Ages ago, they would be up in arms concerning all things Russian, now Trump hasn't even acknowledged they contributed to shenanigans during the last campaign! Trump's so paranoid already, that extra doubt has taken him over the edge! I can't believe he's listening to anyone with the way he treated those leaders in Europe! Of course Putin's rubbing his hands together saying to himself, "money well spent on Trump!" :bang3: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Yes, it is more mindless

Trump has limited mental capabilities

Name a day since November when one of you Soros Brown Shirts has not vomited your hatred on the board?

You Nazis are boring, stupid, violent, and evil.

And those are just the good points about you.
I have expressed hatred for Trump for 35 years

Only your crew is unable to see what scum he is

With all this Russian intrigue, it's obvious "PARTY" is more important to Republicans! Ages ago, they would be up in arms concerning all things Russian, now Trump hasn't even acknowledged they contributed to shenanigans during the last campaign! Trump's so paranoid already, that extra doubt has taken him over the edge! I can't believe he's listening to anyone with the way he treated those leaders in Europe! Of course Putin's rubbing his hands together saying to himself, "money well spent on Trump!" :bang3: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Reagan and AMERICAN CITIZENS of his era would shoot theses so called patriots, dead in their traitor tracks.

being from that era, and a REAL AMERICAN I earned the right to say this,

FUCK TRUMP and his RUSSIAN-WINGERS.

Defend Europe from what? The USSR no longer exists. The EU can defend itself. The USA is not the world police.

Thank you 'candidate Obama'. By the way, the 1980s just called...they called you a dumbass for not taking Russia / Putin seriously.

'Russia is not a threat.'
- Yeah, tell that to Crimea.
- Tell that to the Syrian people who got gassed by their own leader who is protected by Russia/Putin

'The USA is not the world police'.
- There's that liberal BS they love to throw out ... forgetting that Obama used the US military as its own 'world police' by dragging the US into 2 UN-Constitutional, UN-Authorized WARS to help Al Qaeda kill Gaddafi and take over control of Libya and to try to oust Al Assad for ISIS.
Why is Crimea,Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, NK, etc, etc, the responsibility of the US? Why do you want this country to be entangled in all these stupid "mutual defense" pacts where we shoulder the bulk of the responsibility and expense?

Why is Crimea,Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, NK, etc, etc, the responsibility of the US? Why do you want this country to be entangled in all these stupid "mutual defense" pacts where we shoulder the bulk of the responsibility and expense?

Let me correct you on a false assumption really quickly -

I am NOT in support of dragging the US into Un-Constitutional, Un-Authorized wars, like Obama did in Libya and Syria. I was for going to Afghanistan after 9/11/01. I did not agree with going into Iraq. I do support nations forming defense alliances and becoming / forming alliances. I do not agree with the idea that the US should shoulder the burden of most of the load and believe nations should be held accountable to meet their commitments.

Could you imagine the conservative response if Democrats were colluding with Russia?

Could you imagine the conservative response if Democrats were colluding with Russia?

RussianWinger hypocrisy knows no bounds ....

There'd be lots of wet panties out there in republican land

toles05302017.jpg
Well yeah, but I think America was a disaster waiting for Trump to happen.

What do I mean: in many other countries the rich cannot operate with such impunity, that they simply pay a fine if they commit bribery.

Or take GMOs, for example. The majority of Americans are against them, but they are everywhere and virtually unregulated. America would be much more respected in the world if it did something against them, but big business has a free pass.

And then even Obama was pro-GMO, pro Saudi Arabia and all that. Even if he was a bit better than other recent presidents, he was more similar than different from them.

Trump is a radical departure for being 10x worse in all the negative aspects, with no redeeming qualities.

America needs to change.

Ummm.... Yeah, how 'wild' would it be if the FAKE NEWS, ALL-IN Liberal media actually reported how Democrats / Hillary / Obama have / are colluding with the Russians:

FLASHBACK--Obama Whispers Message for Putin in 2012: 'After My Election, I'll Have More Flexibility'

- "President Obama was running for re-election in March 2012, when a live microphone picked up his whispered conversation with then-Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.

Obama told Medvedev it was important for incoming President Vladimir Putin to "give me space" on missile defense and other difficult issues and that after the 2012 presidential election he would have "more flexibility." Medvedev said he would "transmit" the message to Putin."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...ssed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

It's Hillary, Obama who have boosted Putin's fortunes, not Trump

How the Clintons Sold Out U.S. National Interests to the Putin Regime

No One Mentions That The Russian Trail Leads To Democratic Lobbyists

- "The busy Podesta Group also
represented Uranium One, a uranium company acquired by the Russian government which received approval from Hillary Clinton’s State Department to mine for uranium in the U.S. and gave Russia twenty percent control of US uranium."

- "Rep. John Conyers (D., Mich.)
read Kremlin propaganda into the Congressional Record, referring to Ukrainian militia as “repulsive Neo Nazis” in denying Ukrainian forces ManPad weapons. Conyers floor speech was surely a notable success of some Kremlin lobbyist."

Former Clinton campaign manager under review for Russian ties

Report: Hillary's 2016 Campaign Chairman Has Ties To Putin-Linked Firm
- Podesta himself failed to disclose his Joule stock agreements when he started working for as a senior counselor to President Barack Obama in 2014. He also provided aid to Rusnano in 2015 even after he had left Joule. The ties between Podesta and Rusnano was enough for Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) to call for an investigation into the extent of Podesta's Russia ties.

Russia's Largest Bank Confirms Hiring Podesta Group To Lobby For Ending Sanctions | Zero Hedge

Both Sberbank and VTB Capital have faced severe cash shortages due to plunging oil prices, plus the U.S. sanctions. If Obama's sanctions were lifted, however, both banks could legally seek funds from American financial institutions. The lobbying campaign targeted Congress and the executive branch, with Podesta and other lobbyists arranging at least two meetings between Sberbank officers and Department of State officials, according to Elena Teplitskaya, Sberbank’s board chairman, who spoke to House aides in August.

“The Democrats are sitting there trying to convince us that the Russians are trying to throw the election to Trump,” a congressional aide who requested anonymity and met Teplitskaya told TheDCNF.

“And then they’re with us here in the House and meeting directly with the administration behind closed doors on the issue of the sanctions. The hypocrisy could not be any richer,” he said.

As the Caller puts it, "the discovery of high-profile Democrats like Podesta being paid lucrative fees for lobbying to lift U.S. sanctions on Russia contrasts with charges from Democrats that President Donald Trump and his key aides are soft on Russia while the Obama administration was tough on Moscow."

Podesta is one of the Democrat’s highest profile lobbyists who enjoys close personal and business connections to former Presidents Obama and Bill Clinton. John Podesta was chief of staff in Clinton’s White House and special counselor in the Obama White House.

The Sberbank-Podesta relationship goes back many years. Sberbank was the lead financial institution in the Russian deal to purchase Uranium One, owned by one of Bill Clinton’s closest friends, Frank Giustra. Giustra and Bill Clinton lead the Clinton-Giustra Enterprise Partnership, an integral part of the Clinton Foundation. Giustra has additionally donated $25 million to the Clinton Foundation."

*** The bank Tony Podesta was working for is also known as the 'KGB BANK'!

There'd be lots of wet panties out there in republican land

The Republican party which has, for decades, accused liberals and Democrats of being traitors, Communists, unAmerican, etc., and went after HRC over a non-hacked personal email server, is now defending the illegal hacking of US email servers by a hostile foreign country in order to affect and influence our presidential election; defending an alleged back channel with that same country by Jared Kushner, something that, had Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama done, these same people would be calling for a firing squad. That is cult-like.

Oh, no need to "imagine," Obama was caught red handed. Of course you hacks thought it was great.

Forum List

Back