It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

[
I have expressed hatred for Trump for 35 years

Only your crew is unable to see what scum he is

Oh Bullshit.

You express hate for anyone Soros tells you to hate.

When Trump praised Clinton you loved him.
Tell me Uncensored ,,,if Trump had a D after his name you and your ilk wouldn't be losing your ****?
Trump made a lot of liberal promises like tariffing companies that send jobs overseas. I knew that was a lie but it was one of those lies that suckered the blue collar into voting for Trump. The union suckers liked what Trump was saying.

In fact it is you who are lying, as Trump is renegotiating NAFTA and has pulled out of Hillary's destructive TPP insanity.
He is not renegotiating NAFTA. He's reserving the right to renegotiate any bad deals. Guess who put those bad deals into NAFTA? It wasn't bill Clinton. It was bush, delay, hastert, Chaney.

Trump has renigged on so many campaign promises but hey he tried.

You're lying again, Fascist.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/nafta-renegotiation-trump.html

You Nazis fucking lie about everything. Anyone who would believe a single word from ANY of you Brown Shirts is a complete fool.

[
Israel didn't like Obama because he didn't carry on bushs war on the middle East. Remember Lieberman supported bush? That's not a Democrat. Fuck Israel.

And Russia didn't like Obama because they couldn't fuck with him. Obama didn't play.

Now we're going to let the GOP start a war with North Korea? I hope not

Israel didn't like Obama because Obama sided with radical Islam against them. The rise of the Soros Reich is just as Anti-Semetic as Hitler's Reich was. The phrase "JOOOOO hating democrat" is redundant.

Just wait for the Conservative spin machine to come up with evidence that covfefe is a word

After all, none of you Nazis have ever made a typo....

It is amazing just HOW petty you scumbags are.

You are such a fucking covfefe

I'm coffee? Damn, I thought you Brown Shirts called us "Tea" or "Tea Bags?"

Now run along and polish your Jackboots for tonight's Kristalnacht. Your Fuhrer is counting on you and your fellow democrats of the Soros Reich.

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

Its been confirmed RightWinger is a retard and a half.

Its been confirmed Rightwinger has the attention span of a gnat.

Its been confirmed Rightwinger is the biggest sore loser on the board.

You can't cure stupid.
its been confirmed. Maxine Waters is a retard and Harry Reid lost a wrestling match with a shoulder press machine

Nothing you say is confirmed.

And last I checked she isn't president.

Try sticking to the topic, trump loon

Trump clearly meant to say covfefe

If anyone had bothered to ask........"Covfefe" is an old Slovenian term which Melania often uses to describe her husband

Losely translated, it means "Those who perform felatio on goats"

Just wait for the Conservative spin machine to come up with evidence that covfefe is a word

After all, none of you Nazis have ever made a typo....

It is amazing just HOW petty you scumbags are.

You are such a fucking covfefe

I'm coffee? Damn, I thought you Brown Shirts called us "Tea" or "Tea Bags?"

Now run along and polish your Jackboots for tonight's Kristalnacht. Your Fuhrer is counting on you and your fellow democrats of the Soros Reich.
For a while I thought you were ignorant of Nazis. Now I know, you'e just lying.

For one thing, it's clear that Trump is not a devotee of reading, whether it's newspapers, books or memos. Instead, he is most moved by what he sees and hears in a most fundamental sense. When Trump began receiving intelligence briefings in January, his aides asked the briefers to reduce the number of words in their daily briefing book and instead use more pictures and other graphics. Trump, the aides explained, is a "visual and auditory learner," according to the Washington Post. After Trump took office in January, his staff assessed President Barack Obama's contingency plans for Syria and trimmed them into small pieces, illustrated by photos, the Post said, so Trump could get a better grasp on what was going on in his own way and so he could best improve the situation.

Critics are hardly reassured by these tendencies, which strike them as puerile and superficial. But this visual focus should not be surprising given that Trump achieved fame as the host of a reality-television show where appearances and impressions were everything

No wonder he constantly changes his mind....he has the attention span of a goldfish

Donald Trump's Governing Styles Has Critics Up in Arms

If Trump is a retard, what does that make the Bi-Racial, Homosexual, Muslim lover of a ex-president who lead from behind and most of his cabinet choices were crooks or Commies? Hate to say it, (not really) but you cant get more stupid than a liberal. Even a box of rocks has more intelligence.

Daschle Ends Bid for Post; Obama Concedes Mistake
Obama's Communist Czars - Van Jones, Valerie Jarrett, Cass Sunstein, Mark Lloyd - CommieBlaster
The real reason Valerie Jarrett is the most hated person in Washington
Poison Pero is RIGHT!: Cass Sunstein (Obama Regulatory/'Manipulatory' Czar)

There is no bisexual Muslim, loser boy

You wish yourbirangw sociopath had half of president Obama's intellect

People as stupid as you shouldn't be trying to run the country, hack

[

Nothing you say is confirmed.

And last I checked she isn't president.

Try sticking to the topic, trump loon

Your fellow democrats calling Trump "retarded" shows that even the fascist WaPo can't come up with anything better to keep you little Goebbles happily spewing your demagoguery.

Sad, the realization that your plots are all just bullshit, you have zero chance of actually "getting Trump" as your Fuhrer promised that you would.

It must upset you that the democrat allies of Hamas and Hezbollah have lost the financial and political support they enjoyed under Obama. I know how important the goal of crushing Israel and eradicating the JOOOOOZZZ is to you democrats.

Oh well, you just keep goose stepping behind Fuhrer Soros. like a good Storm Trooper, you are a democrat, remember what you're fighting for.

Bush wiped out the governments that were keeping them in check

Damn him for killing Quadaffi to destabilize Libya, arming Al Qaeda to overthrow Mubarak in Egypt, then continuing his "Al Qaeda Spring" in Yemen..

Oh wait, that wasn't Bush, that was fuckwad Obama....

What were you saying, Brown Shirt?

It was Bush

It was?

Well damn, I had no idea Bush was president in 2011.

You Nazicrats sure are smart.

Forum List

Back