It is confirmed.........Trump is a retard

20f7fb601e2a0135b502005056a9545d.gif

With all this Russian intrigue, it's obvious "PARTY" is more important to Republicans! Ages ago, they would be up in arms concerning all things Russian, now Trump hasn't even acknowledged they contributed to shenanigans during the last campaign! Trump's so paranoid already, that extra doubt has taken him over the edge! I can't believe he's listening to anyone with the way he treated those leaders in Europe! Of course Putin's rubbing his hands together saying to himself, "money well spent on Trump!" :bang3: :cuckoo: :dunno:
Could you imagine the conservative response if Democrats were colluding with Russia?

RussianWinger hypocrisy knows no bounds ....
Nyet!

I have expressed hatred for Trump for 35 years Only your crew is unable to see what scum he is
Well Barack Insane Obama was 10x's the scum and you wanted to perform fellatio on him - so forgive us all if your views and opinions carry no weight with us.
President Obama is still respected around the globe

Trump is a punch line

Respected by whom? Vladimir Putin laughed Obama right off of the world stage. Being too stupid to learn his lesson, he turned right around and experienced the same thing when Mahmoud Amadinejad laughed him off the world stage as well.

One of the world's finest leaders - Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel - hates Obama. The only people who like him are mindless minions in Europe. Who cares if some unemployed schlep in Greece respects a fellow marxist?

[
I have expressed hatred for Trump for 35 years

Only your crew is unable to see what scum he is

Oh Bullshit.

You express hate for anyone Soros tells you to hate.

When Trump praised Clinton you loved him.
Tell me Uncensored ,,,if Trump had a D after his name you and your ilk wouldn't be losing your ****?
Trump made a lot of liberal promises like tariffing companies that send jobs overseas. I knew that was a lie but it was one of those lies that suckered the blue collar into voting for Trump. The union suckers liked what Trump was saying.

In fact it is you who are lying, as Trump is renegotiating NAFTA and has pulled out of Hillary's destructive TPP insanity.
He is not renegotiating NAFTA. He's reserving the right to renegotiate any bad deals. Guess who put those bad deals into NAFTA? It wasn't bill Clinton. It was bush, delay, hastert, Chaney.

Trump has renigged on so many campaign promises but hey he tried.

Respected by whom? Vladimir Putin laughed Obama right off of the world stage. Being too stupid to learn his lesson, he turned right around and experienced the same thing when Mahmoud Amadinejad laughed him off the world stage as well.

One of the world's finest leaders - Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel - hates Obama. The only people who like him are mindless minions in Europe. Who cares if some unemployed schlep in Greece respects a fellow marxist?
Israel didn't like Obama because he didn't carry on bushs war on the middle East. Remember Lieberman supported bush? That's not a Democrat. Fuck Israel.

And Russia didn't like Obama because they couldn't fuck with him. Obama didn't play.

Now we're going to let the GOP start a war with North Korea? I hope not

Israel didn't like Obama because he didn't carry on bushs war on the middle East. Remember Lieberman supported bush? That's not a Democrat. Fuck Israel.

And Russia didn't like Obama because they couldn't fuck with him. Obama didn't play.

Israel didn't like Obama because he was intent on signing a stupid thoughtless nuclear agreement with Iran. What Russia didn't like about Obama is he didn't deliver on what he told Putin he would. Because of Obama's political cowardice he failed to give the Russians what they really wanted. Our increased disarmament.
Don't forget Russia made it's advancements on Crimea during Obama's presidency. Obama sat on his hands as usual.

Israel didn't like Obama because he was intent on signing a stupid thoughtless nuclear agreement with Iran. What Russia didn't like about Obama is he didn't deliver on what he told Putin he would. Because of Obama's political cowardice he failed to give the Russians what they really wanted. Our increased disarmament.
Don't forget Russia made it's advancements on Crimea during Obama's presidency. Obama sat on his hands as usual.
Sorry we didn't give honest Putin what he wanted.

What could we say about Crimea when we did Iraq? What should Obama have done? Don't see things from Rush's view

Trump ‘gaining weight’ and ‘emotionally withdrawing’ as Russia probe swamps White House: report
As he returns from his mercurial trip abroad, the president is forced to deal with the fallout from news that members of his inner circle, including son-in-law and “Secretary of Everything” Jared Kushner is a person of interest in the FBI probe.
I hope it is no fun being president. But Trump has already set the rich up big time with his appointments. The rest is gravy

Sorry we didn't give honest Putin what he wanted.

What could we say about Crimea when we did Iraq? What should Obama have done? Don't see things from Rush's view
You are the one that is singing Obama's praises so enlighten us on his tough dealings with bad players in the world.....good luck

You're known by the people who like you also by those who don't,,, Fk Putin Netanyahu and trump You repubs are nothing but low life scum,,,,traitors

Forum List

Back