It Will Now Indeed Be Interesting To Watch The Democrats -

- try to sell "America Second" to a weary nation.

Read Trump's 'America First' Foreign Policy Speech
I read it, billy! It's a campaign speech, his first good one, BTW. I will not comment on the anti-Obama parts about weakening the military and the economy because what you think Obama didn't do, I think Republicans didn't do under the McConnell Protocol. But the part about how foreign governments don't think we will keep our word because of Obama is beyond my ability to let it slide. When every Republican campaigns on repealing, dissolving, and otherwise obliterating whatever Obama did as twice elected president, you think foreigners will EVER trust us when Americans like you deny his very legitimacy? When we disregard the Geneva convention, that agreement we hung Germans and Japanese for breaking, and made torture a goverment policy, as Trump advocates, you blame Obama because nobody trusts us to keep our word? Rousing speech, IF you were born yesterday!

They will trust us when we do what we say we will do without hesitation.

Not what Obama says. They do not trust him or his ilk, that much is certain.

They realize, thankfully and at long last, that there is no reason to deal with him. His time is up, and there will be many changes one way or another.

They realize, thankfully and at long last, that there is no reason to deal with him. His time is up, and there will be many changes one way or another.
Whom do you figure 'they' will trust?

Whom do you figure 'they' will trust?

Line one.

Forum List

Back