It's Been Days Since Trump's Announcement

I think that Kari's demise took the place of Trump's announcement taking center stage. Kari was symbolic of Trump support in such a big way.

And now Kari's efforts to reclaim the steal is louder than Trump.

Kari did everything right, according to the Trump playbook but somehow failed?

She was Trump's superstar candidate but something went wrong.

Why is it that Republicans couldn't give her a winning majority over plain Jane?
Illegally shutting down 30% of the polling stations in only Red Districts will do that to a gal, don't yah know?

I think that Kari's demise took the place of Trump's announcement taking center stage. Kari was symbolic of Trump support in such a big way.

And now Kari's efforts to reclaim the steal is louder than Trump.

Kari did everything right, according to the Trump playbook but somehow failed?

She was Trump's superstar candidate but something went wrong.

Why is it that Republicans couldn't give her a winning majority over plain Jane?
Voter fraud you dumb ass Canuck. Do you think there are that many stupid people in Arizona?

Voter fraud you dumb ass Canuck. Do you think there are that many stupid people in Arizona?
I don't rule out voter fraud and cheating by the Demos. I only raised the question with an alternative answer.

My effort has at least caused you to suggest a different answer to Kari's licking.

America is Trumped out.
For the benefit of Americans who aren't yet convinced, I have to lean toward that idea, but with caution.

And also hopes that Trump could magically rise again and stop Biden's war against Russia.

Lol I wonder if Elon Musk is responding to it. The little baby whiners deserve to have the freedom to speak their minds and pout if they want to though. It's not going to change the outcome.
The media isn't the problem for why Trump's comeback is questionable. Musk is being cautious as well as DeSantis and many others.
It's just going to have to be a waiting game.

Kari's fortunes are going to play a big role in answering the question on Trump's popularity.

If Kari was cheated, it could be the issue that causes another Jan.6th!

She was seen as so perfect and virginal and pure, and the demonrats cheated her out of sainthood.

Oh really? It seems like the media bashes Trump for every other little thing and now they're just suddenly silent after he announced that he was planning on running again? Does that make sense to you? I think they're either plotting something and or scared shitless over it.
:thankusmile:

Since when do you care about that? I thought you hated Trump.
You haven't been paying attention!
That's because like some others, you haven't been able to pay attention, due to closed minds.

I've stated at least a dozen times that I preferred Trump over Biden and the threat of nuclear war with Russia.
It's no secret that the R's are Russia's friends and China is the D's friends.

Now maybe you can listen?

I don't care.
He is irrelevant to most, just you die hards that wanna claim we actually care about that useless human.

Trump is toast, and he is relying on OP's like this to keep him in the NEWS.
Is that what the talking point was today?

Supporter, please keep me in the news, by posting fake news and blaming EVERYTHING on the radical left and Hunter. I need donations.
Also mention TDS a lot. It's a bigly help. djt.

I don't rule out voter fraud and cheating by the Demos. I only raised the question with an alternative answer.

My effort has at least caused you to suggest a different answer to Kari's licking.

Kari lost by 11,000 votes.

That's hardly a "licking." It is easily within the margin of cheating done by democrats in Maricopa county.

The fascist democrats love to claim that the fraud they engage in "isn't enough to change the outcome." It was this time - massively.

The election is two years away... normally the first to toss his hat in the ring doesn't win the primary... but when Trump starts campaigning he will win back the people who voted for him and many more...
Biden is going to be bashed mercifully for two years....
Bashing our president for two years… sounds really patriotic doesn’t it?! That’s sarcasm… and before you say “well they did it to Trump” I’ll just respond by asking why you want to be like “them”? Why not demand better?

Kari lost by 11,000 votes.

That's hardly a "licking." It is easily within the margin of cheating done by democrats in Maricopa county.

The fascist democrats love to claim that the fraud they engage in "isn't enough to change the outcome." It was this time - massively.
The people ignoring this fact should be in an insane asylum.

Forum List

Back