It's Been Days Since Trump's Announcement

The media isn't the problem for why Trump's comeback is questionable. Musk is being cautious as well as DeSantis and many others.
It's just going to have to be a waiting game.

Kari's fortunes are going to play a big role in answering the question on Trump's popularity.

If Kari was cheated, it could be the issue that causes another Jan.6th!

She was seen as so perfect and virginal and pure, and the demonrats cheated her out of sainthood.

The DNC controlled media is the problem across the board.

Goebbels - the mentor for ALL American media, showed the true power of propaganda. The Reich media has honed propaganda to a razors edge. You may get entertained by MSNBABCNNBS; you may get enraged by them, you might get mesmerized by them, but what you will NEVER get from them is the truth.

Whatever the party agenda of the moment is, that's what the propaganda corps of the Reich media are pimping.

Kari lost by 11,000 votes.

That's hardly a "licking." It is easily within the margin of cheating done by democrats in Maricopa county.

The fascist democrats love to claim that the fraud they engage in "isn't enough to change the outcome." It was this time - massively.
Lickin was just my attempt to have a bit of fun.

I don't rule out cheating as the reason why Kari got thumped. You shouldn't rule out the Trump factor.

She was pure and virginal to one side and she was the reincarnation of Satan to the other.

I don't care.
He is irrelevant to most, just you die hards that wanna claim we actually care about that useless human.

Trump is toast, and he is relying on OP's like this to keep him in the NEWS.
Is that what the talking point was today?

Supporter, please keep me in the news, by posting fake news and blaming EVERYTHING on the radical left and Hunter. I need donations.
Also mention TDS a lot. It's a bigly help. djt.

And yet you NEVER post without referencing - usually flinging shit at - Trump.

He is the single most important element of your life.

Donald Trump is a scared old man under a mountain of legal and financial troubles. He's running again in order to suck up campaign donations he can launder to pay his defense lawyers and creditors.
Actually, that mountain you dream about is a contrived delusion for you Dims. He will destroy you morons now that the Republicans have some momentum again and you Dims will circle the toilet and be flushed away where you belong.

Oh really? It seems like the media bashes Trump for every other little thing and now they're just suddenly silent after he announced that he was planning on running again? Does that make sense to you? I think they're either plotting something and or scared shitless over it.
We're all just waiting for him to be locked up. He's done.

Oh really? It seems like the media bashes Trump for every other little thing and now they're just suddenly silent after he announced that he was planning on running again? Does that make sense to you? I think they're either plotting something and or scared shitless over it.
No, they have finally learned not to feed the troll.

The DNC controlled media is the problem across the board.

Goebbels - the mentor for ALL American media, showed the true power of propaganda. The Reich media has honed propaganda to a razors edge. You may get entertained by MSNBABCNNBS; you may get enraged by them, you might get mesmerized by them, but what you will NEVER get from them is the truth.

Whatever the party agenda of the moment is, that's what the propaganda corps of the Reich media are pimping.
Aren't they all in a pedophile ring together? Seems you forgot to add that. :biggrin:

I think they're either plotting something and or scared shitless over it.
1. They are planning to indict him.

2. They know that the pink ripple has harmed his reputation.

3. Prominent Republicans are deserting his ship.

4. Politically, he is toast.

1668796861707.png

It's a cruel cruel world out there, FJB!

Forum List

Back