It's easy to be a leftist...

How about conservatives who live out in the sticks will have plenty of opinions on Muslims blacks and gays even though they never run into them in real life?
that isnt a thing, at least in the south. in arkansas, east Texas, west TN, and north Lousiana, even the rural areas have large black population.
I went to high school in a small town and my graduating class was about 80% black.

How about conservatives who live out in the sticks will have plenty of opinions on Muslims blacks and gays even though they never run into them in real life?
Very few conservatives on here live in the sticks....

Well I know a lot of white people who don't have any interaction with gays blacks or muslims but they have an opinion like they do.

Requires about the same energy as being a righty, what takes more time & energy is considering both sides of an issue.

Well I know a lot of white people who don't have any interaction with gays blacks or muslims but they have an opinion like they do.
There are barely any all white areas left, and most of them are heavily Democrat.

You are lying.

...when you don't have to live anywhere near the results of your vote.

I have a brother in law who is a left wing nut job. He lives in a small town about 50 miles west of Chicago. I went to his eldest son's HS graduation a few years back and was stunned to see the entire school was white bread and mayonnaise. Not a black or brown face in the whole crowd. Later, when my mother in law was very ill, my wife and I flew up there to visit her in the hospital. Unlike here in the south, the entire cleaning staff at that hospital was white. You go to a McDonald's, white people. 7-11? White people. I actually asked him if there were any black people in the whole town, he proudly talked about this one black guy he knows. One.

Even the people who cut grass and pick vegetables are legal citizens ffs.

So this brother in law has a son who is gay. This son won't talk to his patrnts, the liberal dad, because, so I believed, he was still unsure and confused.

Well my wife informs me that her brother is a huge homophobe.

This guy will vote Obama, Sanders, Hillary, but just don't let any of those people come into my neighborhood, Chicago, 50 miles away is ok, just not in my town.
It is not a requirement to support every single belief of the candidate one votes for.

But they aren't hypocrites are they? They aren't voting one way and living another.

You want examples of hypocrisy? That's easy !

I have that thread of the trump voters on that sinking island who What the gov to come in and save them . Costs be damned .

Moving the goalposts, typical. How about sticking to the subject.

Huh ? Moving goalposts? The subject is voting one way an living another .

The islanders vote for Trump. Anti big gov, anti climate change , anti welfare .

But then they want Trump to drop 30 million in taxpayer money to save their doomed island from sinking .

...when you don't have to live anywhere near the results of your vote.

I have a brother in law who is a left wing nut job. He lives in a small town about 50 miles west of Chicago. I went to his eldest son's HS graduation a few years back and was stunned to see the entire school was white bread and mayonnaise. Not a black or brown face in the whole crowd. Later, when my mother in law was very ill, my wife and I flew up there to visit her in the hospital. Unlike here in the south, the entire cleaning staff at that hospital was white. You go to a McDonald's, white people. 7-11? White people. I actually asked him if there were any black people in the whole town, he proudly talked about this one black guy he knows. One.

Even the people who cut grass and pick vegetables are legal citizens ffs.

So this brother in law has a son who is gay. This son won't talk to his patrnts, the liberal dad, because, so I believed, he was still unsure and confused.

Well my wife informs me that her brother is a huge homophobe.

This guy will vote Obama, Sanders, Hillary, but just don't let any of those people come into my neighborhood, Chicago, 50 miles away is ok, just not in my town.
It is not a requirement to support every single belief of the candidate one votes for.

That is true.

But they aren't hypocrites are they? They aren't voting one way and living another.

I have that thread of the trump voters on that sinking island who What the gov to come in and save them . Costs be damned .

The islanders vote for Trump. Anti big gov, anti climate change , anti welfare .

But then they want Trump to drop 30 million in taxpayer money to save their doomed island from sinking .

No, the subject is how easy it is for people like my brother in law, and the DNC Elite to be liberals when you don't have to live with the results of your policies or vote.

No, the subject is how easy it is for people like my brother in law, and the DNC Elite to be liberals when you don't have to live with the results of your policies or vote.

He's homophobic and lives in a white town. What vote are you talking about ? Were black People and gays voted into existence?

He's homophobic and lives in a white town. What vote are you talking about ? Were black People and gays voted into existence?

Really? Try asking a serious question or don't bother.

Forum List

Back