It's Mueller Time!

The fallacy of the CBS Rahn article you refer to is in the very first sentence of it.

"Although the special counsel's report on Russian interference does not come to a conclusion as to whether President Trump obstructed justice, Robert Mueller's team did examine 10 "discrete acts" in which he may have done so."

There is no "Although". By not coming to a conclusion, that IS a conclusion itself.

The conclusion is obstruction of justice didn't occur. If if had, THAT would have been the conclusion. Thus, the words "he may have done so" are a fallacy.

Rahn needs to think more before tapping his keyboard. You too.

And since the whole thing was nothing but a ruse, it is all MOOT. :rolleyes:

Click this link for an hour of wasted time >>

Publicly released Mueller Report

That is not the conclusion, dope.
Mueller explained that to the world just two days ago. You missed it because you are incompetent and a fool.
Is this what you mean by a conclusion, Jackass "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

Case closed. Let's take a 6 week vacation.
LOL...
You all just continue to show your incompetence on this subject.

ROTFLMAO! Mueller learned what was in a report that he obviously didn't write. How in the fuck did he claim to have NO knowledge of Fusion GPS, ya dumb fuck?????? You can sit there behind your little keyboard and tout the Herr Mueller report with a straight face and expect to be taken seriously???

The fallacy of the CBS Rahn article you refer to is in the very first sentence of it.

"Although the special counsel's report on Russian interference does not come to a conclusion as to whether President Trump obstructed justice, Robert Mueller's team did examine 10 "discrete acts" in which he may have done so."

There is no "Although". By not coming to a conclusion, that IS a conclusion itself.

The conclusion is obstruction of justice didn't occur. If if had, THAT would have been the conclusion. Thus, the words "he may have done so" are a fallacy.

Rahn needs to think more before tapping his keyboard. You too.

And since the whole thing was nothing but a ruse, it is all MOOT. :rolleyes:

Click this link for an hour of wasted time >>

Publicly released Mueller Report

Mueller explained that to the world just two days ago. You missed it because you are incompetent and a fool.
Is this what you mean by a conclusion, Jackass "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

LOL...

ROTFLMAO! Mueller learned what was in a report that he obviously didn't write. How in the fuck did he claim to have NO knowledge of Fusion GPS, ya dumb fuck?????? You can sit there behind your little keyboard and tout the Herr Mueller report with a straight face and expect to be taken seriously???

He said he was not going to address questions regarding ongoing matters, dope.

MUELLER: Well, as I--as I say, it's outside my purview and it's being handled in the department by others.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The article's author is a liar, and you are an idiot to keep citing this moron. How many times do people have to play back / re-post Mueller's own words from his testimony before Congress, during which time he clearly stated he and his team did NOT FIND EVIDENCE to declare he obstructed Justice or to indict him? Every time you declare that he DID obstruct justice in the face of Mueller's own words you sound as feeble and as confused as Mueller did much of the time during his testimony.

Mueller never said that in his testimony, dope.
The 10 instances of obstruction cited in the linked article come directly from the report.
Like I said. You dopes have no clue what Mueller said in his testimony.
You continue to demand I correct WHAT, snowflake?

I posted Mueller's EXACT quote from the beginning of his 2nd round of testimony where he stated the OLC played no part in his decision not to indict the President...

...and YOU said:

"Mueller never said that in his testimony, dope."
This, dope.
Open the quote boxes and read them. You screwed them up. I did not post the text in my quote box.

You are a LIAR! I provided the link to the article and the transcript that quoted him word for f*ing word.

But you keep clinging on to your own demented reality that is collapsing inside your mind!

You misquoted me , dope.

Please fix it.
Bullshit - cut and paste ... Unless you went back & changed it

I did not type what was attributed to me.
Look what is in your quote box.
Please fix it.

LOL...

LOL...

MUELLER: Well, as I--as I say, it's outside my purview and it's being handled in the department by others.

Why is that funny to you?

LOL...

LOL...

Maybe because you are such a stupid fuck that can't come to the realization that Herr Mueller's testimony (if you want to call it that) was an utter, massive fail. Go down with the ship, dipshit......no one will ever know the difference.

:abgg2q.jpg:

It hurts me more that my kids have to grow up in the world with illogical people like you living in it. PC pussies.
You mad, bro?
You seem frustrated.
He probably is, but he's also one of the more reasonable conservatives here so take it easy on the guy.
He hasn't been reasonable as far as I can tell.
He has repeatedly and perhaps deliberately misrepresented the facts.

FACTS - You Leftist Loon:

Ratcliffe: "Your report and today you said at all times the special counsel team operated under, was guided by, and followed Justice Department policies and principles. So, which DOJ policy or principle sets forth a legal standard that an investigated person is not exonerated if their innocence from criminal conduct is not conclusively determined?"

Mueller: "Can you repeat the last part of that question?"

Ratcliffe: "Yeah. Which DOJ policy or principle set forth a legal standard that an investigated person is not exonerated, if their innocence from criminal conduct is not conclusively determined? Where does that language come from Director? Where is the DOJ policy that says that?"

Mueller: [Silence]

Ratcliffe: "Let me make it easier. Can you give me an example, other than Donald Trump, where the Justice Department determined that an investigated person was not exonerated, because their innocence was not conclusively determined?"

Mueller: "I cannot, but this is unique situation."

Ratcliffe: "Well you can't, time is short. I've got five minutes. Let's just leave it at you can't find it because, I'll tell you why, it doesn't exist."
Can you give me an example, other than Donald Trump, where the Justice Department determined that an investigated person was not exonerated, because their innocence was not conclusively determined?"

It's a stupid line of questioning as the president is the only person in America who cannot be indicted of a crime. Because of that dynamic, it will always create unique leagal circumstances.
then why do an investigation?

...people have let their emotions rule for far too long and have justified this in their own minds to allow to others what they would NEVER allow to happen to them. i simply can't think of anyone who is willing to be the subject of social anger justice...
I'm of the impression that the Mueller team spent a great deal of time trying to create a case for obstruction for an investigation that had no predicate. The democrats would be wise to let it go and find something to run on for 2020
Their platform is still under construction but 4 planks are chiseled in stone:
  • hate Trump
  • expensive new WashDC spending programs
  • much higher taxes and bigger central gov't to spend them
  • hate Trump
And there was an extensive pred for the establishment of the Mueller witch-hunt (and I quote): "Trump is a poopy-head."

Collins: At any time during your investigation, was your investigation curtailed or stopped or hindered?

Mueller: No.

LINK

:auiqs.jpg:
So?

From Merriam-Webster

Definition of curtail

transitive verb

: to make less by or as if by cutting off or away some part

===

Dictionary.com

Stop

verb (used with object), stopped or (Archaic) stopt; stop·ping.
to cease from, leave off, or discontinue:

noun
the act of stopping.
a cessation or arrest of movement, action, operation, etc.; end:

===

Merriam-Webster

Definition of hinder
(Entry 1 of 2)

transitive verb

1 : to make slow or difficult the progress of : hamper Their journey was hindered by snow and high winds. economic growth hindered by sanctions
2 : to hold back : prevent, check His financial troubles hindered him from buying a home.
intransitive verb

: to delay, impede, or prevent action uncertain whether the changes would help or hinder
=======================

You should stop making a fool of yourself, since the words means he was not prevented from doing his investigation, Mueller stated NO!

He got the requested money, the million documents, interviewed dozens of people, and closed his investigation on his own without an official complaint to the Attorney General,that he was curtailed, hindered, or stopped from doing his investigation.

You mad, bro?
You seem frustrated.
He probably is, but he's also one of the more reasonable conservatives here so take it easy on the guy.
He hasn't been reasonable as far as I can tell.
He has repeatedly and perhaps deliberately misrepresented the facts.

Ratcliffe: "Your report and today you said at all times the special counsel team operated under, was guided by, and followed Justice Department policies and principles. So, which DOJ policy or principle sets forth a legal standard that an investigated person is not exonerated if their innocence from criminal conduct is not conclusively determined?"

Ratcliffe: "Yeah. Which DOJ policy or principle set forth a legal standard that an investigated person is not exonerated, if their innocence from criminal conduct is not conclusively determined? Where does that language come from Director? Where is the DOJ policy that says that?"

Ratcliffe: "Let me make it easier. Can you give me an example, other than Donald Trump, where the Justice Department determined that an investigated person was not exonerated, because their innocence was not conclusively determined?"

Ratcliffe: "Well you can't, time is short. I've got five minutes. Let's just leave it at you can't find it because, I'll tell you why, it doesn't exist."
Can you give me an example, other than Donald Trump, where the Justice Department determined that an investigated person was not exonerated, because their innocence was not conclusively determined?"

It's a stupid line of questioning as the president is the only person in America who cannot be indicted of a crime. Because of that dynamic, it will always create unique leagal circumstances.
then why do an investigation?

That's certainly a stupid question.

LOL...

LOL...

Maybe because you are such a stupid fuck that can't come to the realization that Herr Mueller's testimony (if you want to call it that) was an utter, massive fail. Go down with the ship, dipshit......no one will ever know the difference.

Not surprising that you feel that way after he destroyed your "exoneration" narratives. You have nothing left but attempts to discredit him. Pathetic.

Not surprising that you feel that way after he destroyed your "exoneration" narratives. You have nothing left but attempts to discredit him. Pathetic.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The article's author is a liar, and you are an idiot to keep citing this moron. How many times do people have to play back / re-post Mueller's own words from his testimony before Congress, during which time he clearly stated he and his team did NOT FIND EVIDENCE to declare he obstructed Justice or to indict him? Every time you declare that he DID obstruct justice in the face of Mueller's own words you sound as feeble and as confused as Mueller did much of the time during his testimony.

The 10 instances of obstruction cited in the linked article come directly from the report.
Like I said. You dopes have no clue what Mueller said in his testimony.
You continue to demand I correct WHAT, snowflake?

I posted Mueller's EXACT quote from the beginning of his 2nd round of testimony where he stated the OLC played no part in his decision not to indict the President...

...and YOU said:

"Mueller never said that in his testimony, dope."

Here's the statement on video:

P.S Herr Mueller discredited himself, ya stupid fuck......keep bailing water out of the sinking ship that is the S.S DNC.

P.S Herr Mueller discredited himself, ya stupid fuck......keep bailing water out of the sinking ship that is the S.S DNC.

I'm sure you feel that way. It's called butthurt.

Yeaaaahhhhh, I am totally devastated. Lawdy, Lawdy, please oh please don't let dat Herr Mueller go before da congress again and please don' throw me in that dere briar patch!!!

(snicker)

Yeaaaahhhhh, I am totally devastated. Lawdy, Lawdy, please oh please don't let dat Herr Mueller go before da congress again and please don' throw me in that dere briar patch!!!

(snicker)

You sure seem to be rather agitated and short on the subject. Your struggle to find a new narrative is apparent.

But if he could have been he still would not have been as Mueller stated in the afternoon. The office did not matter.

Huh?
When did Mueller state that?

When he retracted his initial comment to Ted Lieu.

LOL......OMG
It was a correction to his response to Lieu.
Not a change to the thinking behind the entire investigation.

No, no. You don't misrepresent facts at all. :laugh:
You’re wrong. No amount of emojis will cure that.

Baloney. No person is above the law nor beneath it.

What person and what law are you refererring to?

Now you’re playing coy. LOL. I hope they do impeach. Honestly. Do it!

I'm not "playing" anything. I asked the poster to clarify his meaning so I could respond, mr reasonable.

Bullshit.

But if he could have been he still would not have been as Mueller stated in the afternoon. The office did not matter.

Huh?

LOL......OMG

LOL...
Im not though.
He said he was correcting his statement to Lieu. You said the same thing.

Mueller corrected it because as it was, there was an appearance that Mueller suggested that Trump committed a crime.

He in no way suggested he was changing the thinking behind the entire investigation.

Post up the transcript.

Huh?

LOL......OMG

LOL...
Im not though.
He said he was correcting his statement to Lieu. You said the same thing.

Mueller corrected it because as it was, there was an appearance that Mueller suggested that Trump committed a crime.

He in no way suggested he was changing the thinking behind the entire investigation.

Post up the transcript.

OMG no. Enough. You’re just. Bullshitting and playing coy now. You post and script if you’re really serious. I am Not anyone’s errand boy.

Forum List

Back