It's over dudes. Love it or hate it Joe Biden is going to be your next president.

It's over dudes. Love it or hate it Joe Biden is going to be your next president.
The longer you carry on the more stupid you're going to look.
We don't do locker room elections.

It is going to be fun watching Biden make huge gaffs every time he opens his mouth.
Biden is already on the road to impeachment for his Ukraine and China scandals.

It's OK.
The Democrats have cemented their bad reputation for lying and corruption.
This will haunt and hurt them for generations to come.

Nah. The country will continue to seesaw back and forth from Democrat to Republican forever.

The TV Show Let's Make a Deal used to have a donkey cart prize.......and that is what Joe Biden is, you won, but you lost
donkey cartkjdhsdkjfhsdkjfh.jpg

The longer you carry on the more stupid you're going to look.
Earth to trumpers.., Earth to trumpers, Over............... Sorry sir, I think they are still on the wrong frequency or do not have their receivers on. There will be a net call after the 20th, maybe they will be back on line, of course some of them, we never expected to come down to earth again, just too far out to pick up a signal and may never be back in range to pick up a signal.

Check back in two weeks...but Biden will never be the President....he may move into the white house but he will merely be a resident not a president...and over 100 million Americans know it....

You remind me of angry Hillary supporters in 2016.
But I'm not angry....I know who won and it wasn't Joe...and that I can rest with until the next election when hopefully we will have our election system fixed...

I can take solace in the fact that this election theft will hurt the democrat party like nothing we have ever seen before....

Remember...millions of Trump voters are registered democrats....and they are as mad as Hillary voters were...so there will be pay back.....

But I'm not angry....I know who won and it wasn't Joe...and that I can rest with until the next election when hopefully we will have our election system fixed...

I can take solace in the fact that this election theft will hurt the democrat party like nothing we have ever seen before....

Remember...millions of Trump voters are registered democrats....and they are as mad as Hillary voters were...so there will be pay back.....

Which candidate will the right use to exact their vengeance against the globalists in 2024? Ted Cruz?

Forum List

Back