It's over dudes. Love it or hate it Joe Biden is going to be your next president.

"Trumpism is a violent death cult"; and so it's perfectly fine to do whatever you want to them, right?

Of course not.

Again, stop assuming we think like you do.

Liberals are moral absolutists. Certain actions are still bad, no matter how bad the other side is.

Compare that to the moral relativism of conservatives, their "a liberal somewhere did a bad thing, so therefore every horrible thing any conservative does is justified!" attitude.
liberals yes,,
but modern dems, progressives are not liberals they are totalitarian monsters that want total control over the peoples lives,,,

they stole the word liberals when people realized what they are back in the 30's and 40's

the bigger question is when Biden takes office will the Dems hold him to the same standard they held trump to???
Meh. I can guarantee you it will be a higher standard than Republicans held Trump too. Guaranteed.

Curious, what kind of standards will you hold Biden to? Care to name a few off for me? So I can throw them at you a year or two down the road when you *GASP* don't hold him to those standards?

This kind of game turns my stomach.
Yep.
1. He won’t make fun of handicapped journalists
2. He won’t suggest “introducing” light into the body
3. He won’t suggest injecting disinfectant into the body
4. Won’t suggest he can shoot someone in broad daylight and no one will care
5. He won’t call the press the enemy of the people
6. He won’t publicly ask a foreign country to hack political opponents
7. He won’t appoint family members to government roles
8. He won’t direct the federal government to spend money in his family businesses.
9. He won’t say he is writing love letters to despotic totalitarian leaders.
10. He won’t try to undermine democracy by attempting to thwart a legal election.

If he does any of those 10 come kick my ass. Anything else I should list?
He locked journalists in closets against their will.
Raped a staffer
Molests children
Sold influence to China

he’s a real champ.
Come on don’t be silly. You lose credibility when you just make up stuff. None of that is accurate. Here is what is accurate. Joe’s policies help you way more than Trumps. But because you think there is some culture war going on that’ll force you to not say Christmas nor will you able to ever eat apple pie again you vote scared. It’s a ruse. Unless you make $400k a year or have too 1% investments you’ll be much better off with Joe. Don’t be scared. I promise you can be an American still.
List 5 policies of each.
And don't take an hour to do it.
I want to see if you know what you're talking about without going for talking points from DailKOS.
Each?? Trump didn’t put out a platform this election so what does he stand for? Heck he can’t even negotiate with his own side the covid relief bill and the budget are a perfect example. This makes two budgets in a row he said he didn’t want to sign but had to... it was his budget. And how about the $2,000 out of no where support? Again what’s his policy?

Joes I know cuz he published it ...
Additionally he put out a 150 page environmental statement in conjunction with Bernie.

Biden
He will increase taxes on wealthy +$400k
Normalize our relationships with allies
He will modernize immigration
He will strengthen not weaken Obamacare
Campaign finance reform

Trump
Cut taxes for the wealth thinking prosperity will trickle down.
Treats countries transactionally and is going it alone in failure with China, NK, and Russia cuz he doesn't believe in coalitions.
Believes head in the sand rhetoric is the answer to immigration. He has no plan other than Mexico will pay for a wall.
Wants repeal and not replace Obamacare. His healthcare plan will be out last last July.
He has no intention in eliminating dark money from politics.

the bigger question is when Biden takes office will the Dems hold him to the same standard they held trump to???
Meh. I can guarantee you it will be a higher standard than Republicans held Trump too. Guaranteed.

Curious, what kind of standards will you hold Biden to? Care to name a few off for me? So I can throw them at you a year or two down the road when you *GASP* don't hold him to those standards?

Yep.
8. He won’t direct the federal government to spend money in his family businesses.
10. He won’t try to undermine democracy by attempting to thwart a legal election.

Raped a staffer
Molests children
Sold influence to China

he’s a real champ.
Come on don’t be silly. You lose credibility when you just make up stuff. None of that is accurate. Here is what is accurate. Joe’s policies help you way more than Trumps. But because you think there is some culture war going on that’ll force you to not say Christmas nor will you able to ever eat apple pie again you vote scared. It’s a ruse. Unless you make $400k a year or have too 1% investments you’ll be much better off with Joe. Don’t be scared. I promise you can be an American still.
List 5 policies of each.
I want to see if you know what you're talking about without going for talking points from DailKOS.
Each?? Trump didn’t put out a platform this election so what does he stand for? Heck he can’t even negotiate with his own side the covid relief bill and the budget are a perfect example. This makes two budgets in a row he said he didn’t want to sign but had to... it was his budget. And how about the $2,000 out of no where support? Again what’s his policy?

Additionally he put out a 150 page environmental statement in conjunction with Bernie.

Biden
Campaign finance reform

Trump
Treats countries transactionally and is going it alone in failure with China, NK, and Russia cuz he doesn't believe in coalitions.
Believes head in the sand rhetoric is the answer to immigration. He has no plan other than Mexico will pay for a wall.
Wants repeal and not replace Obamacare. His healthcare plan will be out last last July.
He has no internet in eliminating dark money from politics.
that makes biden sound like a monster,,,

"Trumpism is a violent death cult"; and so it's perfectly fine to do whatever you want to them, right?

Of course not.

Again, stop assuming we think like you do.

Liberals are moral absolutists. Certain actions are still bad, no matter how bad the other side is.

Compare that to the moral relativism of conservatives, their "a liberal somewhere did a bad thing, so therefore every horrible thing any conservative does is justified!" attitude.
Yeah, I don't believe you, you already gave yourself away.

Yep.

Raped a staffer
Molests children
Sold influence to China

he’s a real champ.
Biden’s policies will send our jobs overseas just like Obama’s did. And he will tax an already hurting economy into oblivion to pay the people who fraudulently shoved his sorry ass into office . Joe is a joke. Much like his idiot supporters.
Dis it occur to you that Liberals want this to happen?
The poor Liberals want everyone to be poor and the wealthy Liberals want the slaves to do the work.
You realize how nuts and paranoid you sound to those of us who actually get laid.. by women?

Yep.

Raped a staffer
Molests children
Sold influence to China

he’s a real champ.
Biden’s policies will send our jobs overseas just like Obama’s did. And he will tax an already hurting economy into oblivion to pay the people who fraudulently shoved his sorry ass into office . Joe is a joke. Much like his idiot supporters.
The poor Liberals want everyone to be poor and the wealthy Liberals want the slaves to do the work.
You realize how nuts and paranoid you sound to those of us who actually get laid.. by women?

I wonder what his sexual prowess has to do with this argument? Care to hazard a guess?

Could you be any more childish?

This is the man who is going to be President for another term!!!!!! May GOD Bless him! :clap:

View attachment 434485
So take the bet then loudmouth
Jan 21...if Biden is Prez...you never post again

If Trump is Prez on Jan...I'm gone

Deal?

See ya later mate.

For 19 days in January, Trump is the president.

I'll help you pack.
Jan 21 would be after 19 days...true? WTF are you talking about...mate...

Give or take 12 hours, yes.

I can see that passed you by in both directions on a four lane highway....

Yep.

Raped a staffer
Molests children
Sold influence to China

he’s a real champ.

I wonder what his sexual prowess has to do with this argument? Care to hazard a guess?

Meh. Just my way of calling him a mommy basement dweller. Didn’t mean to hit so close to home. I take it back. That was mean and uncalled for. You righties got me testy by denying the obvious. Sorry Templar.

Yep.

Raped a staffer
Molests children
Sold influence to China

he’s a real champ.
Biden’s policies will send our jobs overseas just like Obama’s did. And he will tax an already hurting economy into oblivion to pay the people who fraudulently shoved his sorry ass into office. Joe is a joke. Much like his idiot supporters.
Does it occur to you that Liberals want this to happen?

Meh. Just my way of calling him a mommy basement dweller. Didn’t mean to hit so close to home. I take it back. That was mean and uncalled for. You righties got me testy by denying the obvious. Sorry Templar.

Heh. I'm glad I'm not dumb enough to fall for that thinly veiled insult.

But I'm not angry....I know who won and it wasn't Joe...and that I can rest with until the next election when hopefully we will have our election system fixed...

I can take solace in the fact that this election theft will hurt the democrat party like nothing we have ever seen before....

Remember...millions of Trump voters are registered democrats....and they are as mad as Hillary voters were...so there will be pay back.....

Which candidate will the right use to exact their vengeance against the globalists in 2024? Ted Cruz?
Trump...

that makes biden sound like a monster,,,
Sounds like? I knew you couldn’t read. Whoever is reading to you is screwing with you. Find a better reader.
I guess that would depend on whether youre a free man or a drone wanting the government to control your life and punish you for success,,,
Talking points. That’s not policy.
still not good for freedom,,,

When did community and civilization become counter culture to Republicans? You guys generally talk about the sacrifice of the WW2 era but ask you to wear a mask or pay more if you’re rich and it’s suddenly a communist manifesto. Come. On. Now.

When did community and civilization become counter culture to Republicans? You guys generally talk about the sacrifice of the WW2 era but ask you to wear a mask or pay more if you’re rich and it’s suddenly a communist manifesto. Come. On. Now.
you keep mistakenly thinking I'm a republican,,,
sorry to break it to you but repubes are only slightly less offensive than dems,,,

and the rich already pay far more than the average person not to mention 50% pay NOTHING,,,

Yep.

Raped a staffer
Molests children
Sold influence to China

he’s a real champ.
List 5 policies of each.

Biden
Campaign finance reform

Trump
He has no intention in eliminating dark money from politics.
Biden
[By eliminating Trump' Small and Middle Size taxes will increase on those making <$400K]
[If they are out allies, why do we have to normalize relationships?]
[Biden has already noted that Trump's Fence is working and will allow it to continue]
[Here's where I will be crucified...There's a ton of stuff in the ACA that stopped Health Providers from ripping off Insurance Firms, they also had to modernize]
[You already mentioned that...no big deal]
Campaign finance reform
[Not feasible...it cost a fortune to run for office]

Forum List

Back