It’s the economy: Greatest time to be alive is now. Thanks Biden!

What the number not the percentage. You leftist love using percentages when it benefits you

and you MAGAs love using whole numbers when it suits you.

The rate of them doing it is when is important when the population is always growing

/——-/ Golf is far more challenging than bike riding. I do both.

As do I, and it really is not if you drive your cart up on the green so you do not have to walk more than 1 foot.

Not to mention, the fatter one is the more challenging riding a bike is while it does not really impact ones golf.

I don't know the root cause of your financial distress, BrokeLoser, but I assume you think it's Joe Biden?
Politics haven’t been about finances for me personally in a very long time….I’m way beyond that.…unlike all those pet human groups of yours whom you proclaim to cherish.

There’s really no economic state that can cause me to “suffer” at this point….I’ve been quite fortunate, quite lucky for a couple decades.

Amazing, yet another exceptional right winger doing fine in this economy! How are we finding so many of you rare birds?

Amazing, yet another exceptional right winger doing fine in this economy! How are we finding so many of you rare birds?
Mind blowing huh?
We’re mostly white, prideful, ambitious, hard working, accountable, responsible and led by a moral order ….you know, everything you purple hair folks with neck tattoos and nose rings aren’t.
IMG_1160.jpeg

Mind blowing huh?
We’re mostly white, prideful, ambitious, hard working, accountable, responsible and led by a moral order ….you know, everything you purple hair folks with neck tattoos and nose rings aren’t.
You’re on social security.

Surprise: Wage growth has actually outpaced the crushing inflation over the past 2.5 years. ‘The economy appears to be doing better than a lot of people might realize’​

The average American might not have much faith in the current U.S. economy, what with the cost-of-living increase over the past few years and persistent recession warning bells. But Americans have many reasons to feel confident—including that wage and salary growth are now outpacing inflation, according to myriad government data.

From January 2021 to October 2023, national average wages and salaries grew by nearly $15,000, according to an analysis from Democrats on the U.S. Congress Joint Economic Committee (JEC) released Monday. That’s over $3,500 more than the increase in inflation during that same time period, the Democrats say.

Surprise: Wage growth has actually outpaced the crushing inflation over the past 2.5 years. ‘The economy appears to be doing better than a lot of people might realize’​

The average American might not have much faith in the current U.S. economy, what with the cost-of-living increase over the past few years and persistent recession warning bells. But Americans have many reasons to feel confident—including that wage and salary growth are now outpacing inflation, according to myriad government data.

From January 2021 to October 2023, national average wages and salaries grew by nearly $15,000, according to an analysis from Democrats on the U.S. Congress Joint Economic Committee (JEC) released Monday. That’s over $3,500 more than the increase in inflation during that same time period, the Democrats say.
Haven't out paced inflation strike three you're out

Forum List

Back