🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's Time For Trump To Fire Dr. Fauci Now!!

No one should be permitted to be in a position of showing themselves smarter or more knowledgeable than Donald Trump. Only 100% loyalist should be anywhere around Donald Trump. Country First means Trump first.
and that sums up Trump's views, and the views of all of his mindless minions, O.P. included. Simply laughable that people actually buy into this Donnie over everything view.
The op is a Dem. He is trying to stir up trouble. Guess they forgot to send you the memo.

Dr. Fauci, the new James Comey......

It seems some viral infection pandemics are more equal than others. At least when it comes to burning a vibrant Trump economy to the ground.

In September 2009, after millions had become infected with the H1N1 influenza and thousands had died, some of whom were young people and children, a relaxed and unalarmed Dr. Anthony Fauci told an interviewer that people just need "to use good judgment."

"Parents should not send their kids to school if they're sick, if you're sick don't go to work ... avoid places where there are people who are sick and coughing, now that's a difficult thing to do,” he said. "...You can't isolate yourself from the rest of the world for the whole flu season." That’s quite a change from the esteemed expert’s views on the current virus from China sweeping the world.
---------

Additionally, nowhere in the 2009 interview does Dr. Fauci specifically mention restaurants and bars as hot spots for the transmission of the H1N1 virus as he does in his recent interview with Yahoo News: “When I see crowded bars and crowded restaurants, it is a little bit unnerving,” Fauci said. "It’s clear that those are the situations that put people very much at risk." Talk about wielding power. Take a look around the country. Local and state officials have heeded Fauci’s “unnerving” concern and ordered restaurants to close their dining areas, or adhere to a 10-person limit. In cities and small towns everywhere, the restaurant industry, which includes owners, suppliers, chefs, line cooks, waitstaff, and bartenders, has been decimated.

Restaurants and bar owners, along with their employees, are the hardest hit economically by the virus. In my city of Richmond, Virginia, 75% to 80% of restaurant staff have been laid off. One hundred restaurants have closed and those not following Governor Ralph ‘Blackface' Northam's 10-person limit have been advised they could lose their business licenses and possibly risk police action if they do not comply. Meanwhile, Dr. Fauci lamented to Yahoo! News that he is unable to get his usual seven-mile daily run in due to his 19-hour days helping the American people, but he's hopeful "sometime soon we’ll get back to some normality where I can exercise the way I like to exercise."

Lastly, nowhere in the 2009 interview does Fauci use inflammatory, fear-inducing rhetoric, despite the number of H1N1-infected individuals, increased hospitalizations and deaths occurring at that time. Eleven years later, on March 11, 2020, Fauci is gung ho about COVID-19, warning lawmakers at a hearing on Capitol Hill: "Bottom line, it's going to get worse." Since then, the renowned AIDS epidemiologist has been seen daily at White House press conferences and on cable news shows reiterating this message to the public.

LOL, you're comparing a respected NIH doctor who's advised multiple presidents (Republican and Democrat) against a former FBI director that I will stipulate is a hack (who ultimately cost Hillary Clinton the 2016 election)?? I have no love for Comey whatsoever. Damn, that was barely a week and a half and he's already under the right wing bus. Seriously, stop with the comparing the H1N1 against the coronavirus. We get it, you didn't like the guy in the Oval Office. Dr Fauci is a professional and if you think for one minute any group of people other than you lemmings on the right wing are going to just flock back so you can prevent Trump from suffering the fate that he so richly deserves in November, you're gonna be sorely disappointed. But by all means, go back and attend your MAGA pep rallies. Just be sure that you identify yourselves....so the rest of us sane people can avoid you. :)

Man, I cannot believe that this is what the right wing in this country has come to. But I guess I shouldn't be shocked.

Yeah....can't wait for Joe "Where am I" Biden and the first debate....

Mr. Biden, can you explain your stance on the trade deficit with China?

Biden: "Where am I...." "Who are all you people and why are you staring at me?" "What....who are you......what do you mean you're my wife...get your hands off of me......."

As opposed to Trump and his eloquent oratory skills?
I like Biden's chances, especially if they get into a real policy debate. Trump doesn't stand a chance.

It seems some viral infection pandemics are more equal than others. At least when it comes to burning a vibrant Trump economy to the ground.

In September 2009, after millions had become infected with the H1N1 influenza and thousands had died, some of whom were young people and children, a relaxed and unalarmed Dr. Anthony Fauci told an interviewer that people just need "to use good judgment."

"Parents should not send their kids to school if they're sick, if you're sick don't go to work ... avoid places where there are people who are sick and coughing, now that's a difficult thing to do,” he said. "...You can't isolate yourself from the rest of the world for the whole flu season." That’s quite a change from the esteemed expert’s views on the current virus from China sweeping the world.
---------

Additionally, nowhere in the 2009 interview does Dr. Fauci specifically mention restaurants and bars as hot spots for the transmission of the H1N1 virus as he does in his recent interview with Yahoo News: “When I see crowded bars and crowded restaurants, it is a little bit unnerving,” Fauci said. "It’s clear that those are the situations that put people very much at risk." Talk about wielding power. Take a look around the country. Local and state officials have heeded Fauci’s “unnerving” concern and ordered restaurants to close their dining areas, or adhere to a 10-person limit. In cities and small towns everywhere, the restaurant industry, which includes owners, suppliers, chefs, line cooks, waitstaff, and bartenders, has been decimated.

Restaurants and bar owners, along with their employees, are the hardest hit economically by the virus. In my city of Richmond, Virginia, 75% to 80% of restaurant staff have been laid off. One hundred restaurants have closed and those not following Governor Ralph ‘Blackface' Northam's 10-person limit have been advised they could lose their business licenses and possibly risk police action if they do not comply. Meanwhile, Dr. Fauci lamented to Yahoo! News that he is unable to get his usual seven-mile daily run in due to his 19-hour days helping the American people, but he's hopeful "sometime soon we’ll get back to some normality where I can exercise the way I like to exercise."

Lastly, nowhere in the 2009 interview does Fauci use inflammatory, fear-inducing rhetoric, despite the number of H1N1-infected individuals, increased hospitalizations and deaths occurring at that time. Eleven years later, on March 11, 2020, Fauci is gung ho about COVID-19, warning lawmakers at a hearing on Capitol Hill: "Bottom line, it's going to get worse." Since then, the renowned AIDS epidemiologist has been seen daily at White House press conferences and on cable news shows reiterating this message to the public.

LOL, you're comparing a respected NIH doctor who's advised multiple presidents (Republican and Democrat) against a former FBI director that I will stipulate is a hack (who ultimately cost Hillary Clinton the 2016 election)?? I have no love for Comey whatsoever. Damn, that was barely a week and a half and he's already under the right wing bus. Seriously, stop with the comparing the H1N1 against the coronavirus. We get it, you didn't like the guy in the Oval Office. Dr Fauci is a professional and if you think for one minute any group of people other than you lemmings on the right wing are going to just flock back so you can prevent Trump from suffering the fate that he so richly deserves in November, you're gonna be sorely disappointed. But by all means, go back and attend your MAGA pep rallies. Just be sure that you identify yourselves....so the rest of us sane people can avoid you. :)

Man, I cannot believe that this is what the right wing in this country has come to. But I guess I shouldn't be shocked.

Biden: "Where am I...." "Who are all you people and why are you staring at me?" "What....who are you......what do you mean you're my wife...get your hands off of me......."

I like Biden's chances, especially if they get into a real policy debate. Trump doesn't stand a chance.
Its going to be quite the spectacle to see Drumpf wander off into the weeds talking about how beautiful his presidency was during a debate.:)

---------

Its going to be quite the spectacle to see Drumpf wander off into the weeds talking about how beautiful his presidency was during a debate.:)
You clowns live in your own little world, dont you

---------

Oratory skills? Yep, that is more important than substance every day, at least in the lefts world. Lol
I happen to know some tested geniuses that have no oratory skills at all. They insert their foot quite often.

---------

That's one of the reasons the cynic in me thinks that Trump won't even get on a debate stage with Biden this fall. There's no upside for him. Just hold his MAGA pep rallies. He'll always have his base. That won't change. But if he gets on a debate stage, he gets exposed. He turns off the independents that barely got him over the finish line in 2016.

LISTEN TO DR. FAUCI ON THIS!!! This is not like the swine flu or Obama's flu which he used to get Obamacare. This is more like the 1918 flu because we have no vaccine to combat this respiratory virus that mutated into a killer virus. Only thing we can do now is quarantine and sanitation to fight it. It may take the 18 mos to defeat it.

What Trump is doing is trying to save the economy and stock market. We are headed for a depression, but it can't be helped. Already the test kits we've got have failed. We should've listened to WHO and used the simpler German test kits. However, the FDC thought they could oversee this. It was a huge mistake and debacle that has us screwed. That's like two weeks wasted now and who knows how long it will take to get the good test kits.

It's like I'm watching now with the NBA saying they'll try to save the season and resume in two mos. Bullshit!!! Not without a vaccine.

Obama didn't use H1N1 to get Obamacare. ODS continues still today after Obama has been out of office for 4 years.

obama_swine_flu-jpg.314659

Sorry about your ODS.
It's disgusting how Obama politicized that virus.....he should have used that as another opportunity to get a corporate bailout on top of the earlier bailouts he got for the recession he caused....

But instead, this terrorist muslim darkie used it as an opportunity to allow kids to be on the parents healthcare til they are 26, WTF? and what's with this not being able to deny people with pre-existing conditions crap?? What is this, the Soviet Union?? That is why we are in the mess we are in now...
Please stop saying stuff I totally agree with if you dont really mean it.
Told you that it's easy to be a Trumper......doesn't take much critical thinking at all.....

Just go to the comments section on any 4Chan post and copy and paste....

Here is a good one....."Sasha and Malia Obama were recently seen boarding a private jet leaving China -- just days before the virus hit the news...why were they there and what were they planning??

View attachment 314671
I think you missed my point. Anybody can use sarcasm, but too few of your own even know you're using it. Doesnt work if Dem voters dont even know when you're on the Dark Side
Because too many of your own ACTUALLY BELIEVE that dumb shit....

Which is why a Trump presidency could had only came about if he ran as a republican...."POST BUSH and POST SARAH PALIN"

Those two people lowered the bar enough for a Trump to be considered viable

Oh dear, I find Dr. Fauci to be an asset in the White House, he had made a number of useful, helpful statements in the daily conferences.

He speaks as a long time researcher, which is why he is advocating the usual testing approach to any drug that are NOT approved for a certain infection. The one in particular is for fighting Malaria, not COVID-19 Virus, that is his approach. It is a normal and understandable approach.

The President is thinking more like an European on the anti-malarial drug, which has been used with increasing success in various nations, and by a growing list of doctors who use the medicine. He wants to waive red tape for the purpose of allowing alternative medicines that have reported success by Hospitals and Doctors in various nations against COVID-2019

DR. Fauci's way will take too long, Trump wants to use the long established anti-malaia drug quicker, depending on hospitals, and Doctors to decide on using it. Trump isn't forcing anyone to use it, but is making it clear he wants Hospitals, Doctors to have the freedom to use the medicine normally prescribed for Malaria, bypassing the usual full testing route normally done by the FDA.

That is the cause of the conflict, it is a matter of time, matter on how to use the medicine properly. DR. Fauci means well, but he is too hidebound to a set of rules, that doesn't work well in situations that demands relief over watching patients die. Many nations are using this medication with various success against COVID-2019, that is what President Trump is responding to.

Idiots! You people are idiots! You would rely on a fellow idiot, an idiot who NEVER STUDIED MEDICINE, AN IDIOT WHO DROVE HIS BUSINESS TO NANKRUPTCY FIVE TIMES, AN IDIOT WHO SCAMMED PEOPLE WITH STEAKS, VODKA, A SHAM "UNIVERSITY" AND MANAGED TO LOSE MONEY RUNNING CASINOS rather than expertise in epidemiology!

The Death of Expertise.

Idiots! You people are idiots! You would rely on a fellow idiot, an idiot who NEVER STUDIED MEDICINE, AN IDIOT WHO DROVE HIS BUSINESS TO NANKRUPTCY FIVE TIMES, AN IDIOT WHO SCAMMED PEOPLE WITH STEAKS, VODKA, A SHAM "UNIVERSITY" AND MANAGED TO LOSE MONEY RUNNING CASINOS rather than expertise in epidemiology!

The Death of Expertise.
Luckily we had 8 glorious years of Obama when the voters were smart!

---------

Oratory skills? Yep, that is more important than substance every day, at least in the lefts world. Lol
I happen to know some tested geniuses that have no oratory skills at all. They insert their foot quite often.

OK. Had to read that a few times to shake off the complete look of disbelief. Trump wouldn't know substance if it ran up to him and stole his nightly Quarter Pounder with Cheese. The guy is no good with a directed debate. That's why he'll always be a campaigner. He can't do anything but riff. If he has to read prepared statements or stick to a script, you get what you got on the night of March 11th. The biggest disaster of an address to the country I've seen in my lifetime. Go back and look at his body language, facial tics, stunted sentences (he was dying to run off script). The guy literally looked ill.

The Death of Expertise.
Luckily we have about 9 months left to behold this strange and destructive menace

The Death of Expertise.
Luckily Trump had inherited an economy that he could demonize all thru the campaign and immediately take credit for the second he was elected because he knew his base don't care about data and charts...

Trump should be happy he didn't inherit what Obama did -- we all see now how Trump handles a crisis....not well at all

No one should be permitted to be in a position of showing themselves smarter or more knowledgeable than Donald Trump. Only 100% loyalist should be anywhere around Donald Trump. Country First means Trump first.
got any facts that this is worse than h1n1?

You clowns are irrational in your Trump hatred.

You ignore Obama's inaction in 2009 when THOUSANDS died, while manufacturing a hoax crisis to destroy the American and global economy. I hope, and think the American People will see thru this in short order.

NEWS FLASH DONALD J. TRUMP.....NOT EVERYBODY IN THIS FUCKIN COUNTRY IS STUPID LIKE YOUR SUPPORTERS. IF YOU THINK WERE ALL HERE TO COMPENSATE FOR YOUR THIRST OF NEEDING RALLIES TO FEED YOUR BASE BS, THAT WERE ALL LIKE THEM....BITCH THINK AGAIN. THOSE MINDLESS BASTARDS ARE ALL HOME CAUGHING OUT THEIR GUTS WITH THIS VIRUS
thank god for us trump supporters huh?

logic and truth always on the top of mind.

First of all, the president of the United States is Donald Trump, not some egghead CDC doctor. Right now Trump is in the middle of saving America, if not the world's economy and he needs everyone to be on the same page with him -- so when and if he says that everyone needs to go back to work starting next week -- that should be the law of the land, period....and no scientist or governor or Pelosi's abortion demands should be able to override that...

"While the doctor has usually kept his poker face, he facepalmed during a briefing last week, and his interview with Science magazine published on Sunday night made headlines. When asked by Science how he had managed not to get fired yet, Fauci said: "Well, that's pretty interesting because to [Trump's] credit, even though we disagree on some things, he listens. He goes his own way. He has his own style. But on substantive issues, he does listen to what I say."

That is Trump's problem, he needs to stop listening so much to a bunch of scientists (WHO NEVER RAN A BUSINESS) -- and listen to his gut....Trump is a businessman -- he needs to fire Fauci or at least stop him from speaking publicly if he opposes the White House message.... and the message is that the best cure to this virus panic is a booming economy -- and the only way we can have that is to get back to work....donors depend on this, businesses depend on this, everyone depends on this....Scientists should never have this much power to cause such a panic and shock to our economy...it's a fuckin' cold, treat it as such.....

Ultimately, this may also come down to a state rights vs federal power issue -- because if Trump wants us to get back to work, that means the governors need to comply.... The red states will follow Trump's leadership but the blue states will keep their businesses shut down just to spite Trump and end up hurting their own citizens in the process....
No, he didn’t face palm. Some media took a single frame shot to push he did. The video is on this forum. He began to grin, then chuckle. That is what he actually was doing, was covering that.
Dr. Fauci stated he listens. And from your own link, since they know it is on tape they included this-
When asked by Science how he had managed not to get fired yet, Fauci said: "Well, that's pretty interesting because to [Trump's] credit, even though we disagree on some things, he listens. He goes his own way. He has his own style. But on substantive issues, he does listen to what I say."

By the way, the article never states who told them Trump is frustrated with Fauci.

And the article is from the NYT’s.
He is against America and needs to be stopped......

Why didn't he suggest a lockdown when Obama was president? I'll tell you why, because he was protecting Obama....now he is trying to bring down the country just to hurt Trump -- all to prove his love to Hillary....
No, those wanting to ruin the Constitution are the ones against America. Reverse psychology is not your strong suit.
Again....instead of deflecting.....tell me why didn't Fauci suggest a national lockdown over H1N1?? Wasn't it like 5 times as deadly as the chinese virus??
How do you know he didn’t recommend it?
Because one of your Trumper teammates posted that story on this very message board -- was he lying??

First of all, the president of the United States is Donald Trump, not some egghead CDC doctor. Right now Trump is in the middle of saving America, if not the world's economy and he needs everyone to be on the same page with him -- so when and if he says that everyone needs to go back to work starting next week -- that should be the law of the land, period....and no scientist or governor or Pelosi's abortion demands should be able to override that...

"While the doctor has usually kept his poker face, he facepalmed during a briefing last week, and his interview with Science magazine published on Sunday night made headlines. When asked by Science how he had managed not to get fired yet, Fauci said: "Well, that's pretty interesting because to [Trump's] credit, even though we disagree on some things, he listens. He goes his own way. He has his own style. But on substantive issues, he does listen to what I say."

That is Trump's problem, he needs to stop listening so much to a bunch of scientists (WHO NEVER RAN A BUSINESS) -- and listen to his gut....Trump is a businessman -- he needs to fire Fauci or at least stop him from speaking publicly if he opposes the White House message.... and the message is that the best cure to this virus panic is a booming economy -- and the only way we can have that is to get back to work....donors depend on this, businesses depend on this, everyone depends on this....Scientists should never have this much power to cause such a panic and shock to our economy...it's a fuckin' cold, treat it as such.....

Ultimately, this may also come down to a state rights vs federal power issue -- because if Trump wants us to get back to work, that means the governors need to comply.... The red states will follow Trump's leadership but the blue states will keep their businesses shut down just to spite Trump and end up hurting their own citizens in the process....
No, he didn’t face palm. Some media took a single frame shot to push he did. The video is on this forum. He began to grin, then chuckle. That is what he actually was doing, was covering that.
Dr. Fauci stated he listens. And from your own link, since they know it is on tape they included this-
When asked by Science how he had managed not to get fired yet, Fauci said: "Well, that's pretty interesting because to [Trump's] credit, even though we disagree on some things, he listens. He goes his own way. He has his own style. But on substantive issues, he does listen to what I say."

By the way, the article never states who told them Trump is frustrated with Fauci.

And the article is from the NYT’s.
He is against America and needs to be stopped......

Why didn't he suggest a lockdown when Obama was president? I'll tell you why, because he was protecting Obama....now he is trying to bring down the country just to hurt Trump -- all to prove his love to Hillary....
No, those wanting to ruin the Constitution are the ones against America. Reverse psychology is not your strong suit.
Again....instead of deflecting.....tell me why didn't Fauci suggest a national lockdown over H1N1?? Wasn't it like 5 times as deadly as the chinese virus??
How do you know he didn’t recommend it?
Because one of your Trumper teammates posted that story on this very message board -- was he lying??
Yoi know, sensible people have given up trying to work with or pacify your hysterical ass. You clowns wont be happy until you bring down the country. You would destroy tens of millions of lives if it means you have a chance to get trump.

got any facts that this is worse than h1n1?
Not nearly as many have died as during the Obama flu, so, so far, it's not
So far?

Let's put this in context......

H1N1 -- The first reported cases hit the US in April 2009 -- by June of that year...there were 141 deaths....

COVID-19 -- The first reported cases hit the US in Jan 2020 -- by March of this year....there are 400 deaths.....

Hopefully in the next year that number doesn't change that dramatically....but after the three month mark, we are not on a good pace compared to H1N1

Forum List

Back