🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's Time For Trump To Fire Dr. Fauci Now!!

First of all, the president of the United States is Donald Trump, not some egghead CDC doctor. Right now Trump is in the middle of saving America, if not the world's economy and he needs everyone to be on the same page with him -- so when and if he says that everyone needs to go back to work starting next week -- that should be the law of the land, period....and no scientist or governor or Pelosi's abortion demands should be able to override that...

"While the doctor has usually kept his poker face, he facepalmed during a briefing last week, and his interview with Science magazine published on Sunday night made headlines. When asked by Science how he had managed not to get fired yet, Fauci said: "Well, that's pretty interesting because to [Trump's] credit, even though we disagree on some things, he listens. He goes his own way. He has his own style. But on substantive issues, he does listen to what I say."

That is Trump's problem, he needs to stop listening so much to a bunch of scientists (WHO NEVER RAN A BUSINESS) -- and listen to his gut....Trump is a businessman -- he needs to fire Fauci or at least stop him from speaking publicly if he opposes the White House message.... and the message is that the best cure to this virus panic is a booming economy -- and the only way we can have that is to get back to work....donors depend on this, businesses depend on this, everyone depends on this....Scientists should never have this much power to cause such a panic and shock to our economy...it's a fuckin' cold, treat it as such.....

Ultimately, this may also come down to a state rights vs federal power issue -- because if Trump wants us to get back to work, that means the governors need to comply.... The red states will follow Trump's leadership but the blue states will keep their businesses shut down just to spite Trump and end up hurting their own citizens in the process....
No, he didn’t face palm. Some media took a single frame shot to push he did. The video is on this forum. He began to grin, then chuckle. That is what he actually was doing, was covering that.
Dr. Fauci stated he listens. And from your own link, since they know it is on tape they included this-
When asked by Science how he had managed not to get fired yet, Fauci said: "Well, that's pretty interesting because to [Trump's] credit, even though we disagree on some things, he listens. He goes his own way. He has his own style. But on substantive issues, he does listen to what I say."

By the way, the article never states who told them Trump is frustrated with Fauci.

And the article is from the NYT’s.
He is against America and needs to be stopped......

Why didn't he suggest a lockdown when Obama was president? I'll tell you why, because he was protecting Obama....now he is trying to bring down the country just to hurt Trump -- all to prove his love to Hillary....
No, those wanting to ruin the Constitution are the ones against America. Reverse psychology is not your strong suit.
Again....instead of deflecting.....tell me why didn't Fauci suggest a national lockdown over H1N1?? Wasn't it like 5 times as deadly as the chinese virus??
How do you know he didn’t recommend it?
Because one of your Trumper teammates posted that story on this very message board -- was he lying??
Yoi know, sensible people have given up trying to work with or pacify your hysterical ass. You clowns wont be happy until you bring down the country. You would destroy tens of millions of lives if it means you have a chance to get trump.
Whatever makes you feel better pussy

First of all, the president of the United States is Donald Trump, not some egghead CDC doctor. Right now Trump is in the middle of saving America, if not the world's economy and he needs everyone to be on the same page with him -- so when and if he says that everyone needs to go back to work starting next week -- that should be the law of the land, period....and no scientist or governor or Pelosi's abortion demands should be able to override that...

"While the doctor has usually kept his poker face, he facepalmed during a briefing last week, and his interview with Science magazine published on Sunday night made headlines. When asked by Science how he had managed not to get fired yet, Fauci said: "Well, that's pretty interesting because to [Trump's] credit, even though we disagree on some things, he listens. He goes his own way. He has his own style. But on substantive issues, he does listen to what I say."

That is Trump's problem, he needs to stop listening so much to a bunch of scientists (WHO NEVER RAN A BUSINESS) -- and listen to his gut....Trump is a businessman -- he needs to fire Fauci or at least stop him from speaking publicly if he opposes the White House message.... and the message is that the best cure to this virus panic is a booming economy -- and the only way we can have that is to get back to work....donors depend on this, businesses depend on this, everyone depends on this....Scientists should never have this much power to cause such a panic and shock to our economy...it's a fuckin' cold, treat it as such.....

Ultimately, this may also come down to a state rights vs federal power issue -- because if Trump wants us to get back to work, that means the governors need to comply.... The red states will follow Trump's leadership but the blue states will keep their businesses shut down just to spite Trump and end up hurting their own citizens in the process....

Bubba? Are you and Billy Bob playing around with the computer again? I'm on my way down there, and if you have not sorted and delivered all that mail, both of you can wear overalls tomorrow, because you are going to be on your knees painting parking stripes on the parking lot!

Dr. Fauci, the new James Comey......

It seems some viral infection pandemics are more equal than others. At least when it comes to burning a vibrant Trump economy to the ground.

In September 2009, after millions had become infected with the H1N1 influenza and thousands had died, some of whom were young people and children, a relaxed and unalarmed Dr. Anthony Fauci told an interviewer that people just need "to use good judgment."

"Parents should not send their kids to school if they're sick, if you're sick don't go to work ... avoid places where there are people who are sick and coughing, now that's a difficult thing to do,” he said. "...You can't isolate yourself from the rest of the world for the whole flu season." That’s quite a change from the esteemed expert’s views on the current virus from China sweeping the world.
---------

Additionally, nowhere in the 2009 interview does Dr. Fauci specifically mention restaurants and bars as hot spots for the transmission of the H1N1 virus as he does in his recent interview with Yahoo News: “When I see crowded bars and crowded restaurants, it is a little bit unnerving,” Fauci said. "It’s clear that those are the situations that put people very much at risk." Talk about wielding power. Take a look around the country. Local and state officials have heeded Fauci’s “unnerving” concern and ordered restaurants to close their dining areas, or adhere to a 10-person limit. In cities and small towns everywhere, the restaurant industry, which includes owners, suppliers, chefs, line cooks, waitstaff, and bartenders, has been decimated.

Restaurants and bar owners, along with their employees, are the hardest hit economically by the virus. In my city of Richmond, Virginia, 75% to 80% of restaurant staff have been laid off. One hundred restaurants have closed and those not following Governor Ralph ‘Blackface' Northam's 10-person limit have been advised they could lose their business licenses and possibly risk police action if they do not comply. Meanwhile, Dr. Fauci lamented to Yahoo! News that he is unable to get his usual seven-mile daily run in due to his 19-hour days helping the American people, but he's hopeful "sometime soon we’ll get back to some normality where I can exercise the way I like to exercise."

Lastly, nowhere in the 2009 interview does Fauci use inflammatory, fear-inducing rhetoric, despite the number of H1N1-infected individuals, increased hospitalizations and deaths occurring at that time. Eleven years later, on March 11, 2020, Fauci is gung ho about COVID-19, warning lawmakers at a hearing on Capitol Hill: "Bottom line, it's going to get worse." Since then, the renowned AIDS epidemiologist has been seen daily at White House press conferences and on cable news shows reiterating this message to the public.

LOL, you're comparing a respected NIH doctor who's advised multiple presidents (Republican and Democrat) against a former FBI director that I will stipulate is a hack (who ultimately cost Hillary Clinton the 2016 election)?? I have no love for Comey whatsoever. Damn, that was barely a week and a half and he's already under the right wing bus. Seriously, stop with the comparing the H1N1 against the coronavirus. We get it, you didn't like the guy in the Oval Office. Dr Fauci is a professional and if you think for one minute any group of people other than you lemmings on the right wing are going to just flock back so you can prevent Trump from suffering the fate that he so richly deserves in November, you're gonna be sorely disappointed. But by all means, go back and attend your MAGA pep rallies. Just be sure that you identify yourselves....so the rest of us sane people can avoid you. :)

Man, I cannot believe that this is what the right wing in this country has come to. But I guess I shouldn't be shocked.

Yeah....can't wait for Joe "Where am I" Biden and the first debate....

Mr. Biden, can you explain your stance on the trade deficit with China?

Biden: "Where am I...." "Who are all you people and why are you staring at me?" "What....who are you......what do you mean you're my wife...get your hands off of me......."

As opposed to Trump and his eloquent oratory skills?
I like Biden's chances, especially if they get into a real policy debate. Trump doesn't stand a chance.
Oratory skills? Yep, that is more important than substance every day, at least in the lefts world. Lol
I happen to know some tested geniuses that have no oratory skills at all. They insert their foot quite often.

OK. Had to read that a few times to shake off the complete look of disbelief. Trump wouldn't know substance if it ran up to him and stole his nightly Quarter Pounder with Cheese. The guy is no good with a directed debate. That's why he'll always be a campaigner. He can't do anything but riff. If he has to read prepared statements or stick to a script, you get what you got on the night of March 11th. The biggest disaster of an address to the country I've seen in my lifetime. Go back and look at his body language, facial tics, stunted sentences (he was dying to run off script). The guy literally looked ill.
You are an elitist snob, with no substance.

What about that ingrate William Barr? He was upset at Trump's tweeting!! He hates the First Amendment!!

I'm seeing this Fauci hate popping up a lot lately. This seems to be the new right-wing talking point. Probably all over Breitbart and Daily Caller.

Why exactly do you guys hate him? He's giving his professional input and Trump should be listening to him.

LISTEN TO DR. FAUCI ON THIS!!! This is not like the swine flu or Obama's flu which he used to get Obamacare. This is more like the 1918 flu because we have no vaccine to combat this respiratory virus that mutated into a killer virus. Only thing we can do now is quarantine and sanitation to fight it. It may take the 18 mos to defeat it.

What Trump is doing is trying to save the economy and stock market. We are headed for a depression, but it can't be helped. Already the test kits we've got have failed. We should've listened to WHO and used the simpler German test kits. However, the FDC thought they could oversee this. It was a huge mistake and debacle that has us screwed. That's like two weeks wasted now and who knows how long it will take to get the good test kits.

It's like I'm watching now with the NBA saying they'll try to save the season and resume in two mos. Bullshit!!! Not without a vaccine.

Obama didn't use H1N1 to get Obamacare. ODS continues still today after Obama has been out of office for 4 years.

Obama should be hounded to the grave for fucking over America.

Bubba? Are you and Billy Bob playing around with the computer again? I'm on my way down there, and if you have not sorted and delivered all that mail, both of you can wear overalls tomorrow, because you are going to be on your knees painting parking stripes on the parking lot!
Painting Trump supporters as dumb rednecks??

Painting Trump supporters as dumb rednecks??

No, need, pal. No need.

Forum List

Back