It's time to define this countries enemy's

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
I couldn’t believe the number of Jesus flags and Christian flags waving from this group that tried to destroy our democracy to force in a dictator , at the riotous attack a our capital. So I did a little research ,I looked around and found out what evangelical ministers were preaching from the pulpit all over this country. They own what happened , they made it happen. Get this straight it means absolutely nothing what Christian organization , politician or your neighbor say after this insurrection and traitorous attack on our democracy. It only matters what they said before hand that caused this to happen. No bailouts they made this, they own this. I see any Christian organization, politician or Neighbor that supported Trump to be a threat to this country and should be treated as such.

I couldn’t believe the number of Jesus flags and Christian flags waving from this group that tried to destroy our democracy to force in a dictator , at the riotous attack a our capital. So I did a little research ,I looked around and found out what evangelical ministers were preaching from the pulpit all over this country. They own what happened , they made it happen. Get this straight it means absolutely nothing what Christian organization , politician or your neighbor say after this insurrection and traitorous attack on our democracy. It only matters what they said before hand that caused this to happen. No bailouts they made this, they own this. I see any Christian organization, politician or Neighbor that supported Trump to be a threat to this country and should be treated as such.
The problem is that, around the world, terrorists like this think of themselves as freedom fighters or patriots.

So when they decide to start their holy war, they do it with a clear conscience.

They are at war with us, even if we aren't with them.

Last edited:
Most folks at these BLM rallies are protestors ... only a few are rioters ...
What's good for the goose is good for the gander ...
Most of the folks at the Capitol were protestors ... only a few are rioters ...

We need to punish the rioters ... and LISTEN to the protestors ... these things need to be said, whether we like it or not ...

Most religious folks are kind and true to their rhetoric ... only a few are Satanic murders ...

Adolf? Is that you?

Well sumbitch. I though you wuz dead.

hitler.gif

Last edited:
The problem is that, around the world, terrorists like this think of themselves as freedom fighters or patriots.

So when they decide to start their holy war, they do it with a clear conscience.

Maybe you can hunt down the 75 million Americans who voted for Trump and execute them?

Oh and, you have been so peaceful.

1610215361967.png

1610215392331.png

Now after 10 months of non-stop violence by you, suddenly violence is wrong.

Fucking hypocrite.

we arent a democracy,,,

Maybe you can hunt down the 75 million Americans who voted for Trump and execute them?

Oh and, you have been so peaceful.

View attachment 440167

View attachment 440170

Now after 10 months of non-stop violence by you, suddenly violence is wrong.

Fucking hypocrite.
Multiple straw men in that post.

Typical Trumpster zealot.

Please don't kill anyone.

Most folks at these BLM rallies are protestors ... only a few are rioters ...
What's good for the goose is good for the gander ...
Most of the folks at the Capitol were protestors ... only a few are rioters ...

We need to punish the rioters ... and LISTEN to the protestors ... these things need to be said, whether we like it or not ...

Most religious folks are kind and true to their rhetoric ... only a few are Satanic murders ...

Most folk at the Brown Shirt Kristalnacht of the last 10 months are violent thugs engaged in insurgency including the take over of American territory.

The democrat have waged a violent civil war for nearly a year. In that time the patriots have stood by and watched these traitor scum, these democrat terrorists, attack with no response from Law Enforcement as communist mayors and governors ordered police to stand down.

Now the people are waking up to your attack on the Republic.

I have roundly condemned those who stormed the Capitol on Wednesday, but people like you are doing a real good job of changing my mind.

You support violence and insurgency. Fact.

Now you want to treat the thugs from Wednesday with an iron fist after you have supported your Brown Shirt thugs for 10 months engaging in identical actions, including storming the capitol in July - which you had no problem with since it was an attack on Trump.

Should I dig up posts where you condemned Trump and the Park police for stopping your terrorist troops from burning down St. Johns? You know it won't be hard. Unlike Twitter, USMB isn't covering up all the posts you traitors have made for the last year.

Now you want to treat the thugs from Wednesday with an iron fist after you have supported your Brown Shirt thugs for 10 months engaging in identical actions, including storming the capitol in July - which you had no problem with since it was an attack on Trump.

Should I dig up posts where you condemned Trump and the Park police for stopping your terrorist troops from burning down St. Johns? You know it won't be hard. Unlike Twitter, USMB isn't covering up all the posts you traitors have made for the last year.
Yes, please dig up those posts. I'll wait here.

And please don't kill anyone.

I'm ok with that. Most christians would make Jesus (had he actually existed) puke.

Kill? That would be antifa, blm and the leftists who pillaged, murdered, destroyed private properties, looted etc........all year long while the libs in congress encouraged this. Despicable and abominable.

Kill? That would be antifa, blm and the leftists who pillaged, murdered, destroyed private properties, looted etc........all year long while the libs in congress encouraged this. Despicable and abominable.
You folks just won't take responsibility for anything. Nothing.

I'm ok with that. Most christians would make Jesus (had he actually existed) puke.

He did exist and every person will bow to him at some point. But your point of the apostate church is correct.

You folks just won't take responsibility for anything. Nothing.

Responsibility? What are you even talking about. Anyone who kills, destroys property, rapes, pillages, right, left, green, brown is to be held accountable. You got three fingers pointed back at ya. Perhaps, you should heed your own advice....."please don't kill anyone". Let's not forget that the left condoned burning down cities and forgetting about the rule of law.

thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

Forum List

Back