It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gave zero examples of proof or even evidence
Here's another. Colonial slavery. Immoral. Not an opinion. The consequences have been negative.
Here's another systematic abortion of girls in China. Not an opinion. The consequences have been negative.

The Marxist apparatchik wants you to believe the majority believes in immoral things, but they don't. Don't fall for their propaganda. Be strong enough to resist it.
50 years ago, the immoral crap promoted by government today would have been seen as preposterous. Well, God didn't suddenly change His mind. It was the Marxists who worked to alter society's views.
Back then gay men married women, had children and lived in the down low.

Next time you accuse me of trolling the gloves come off

Consider that your final warning
This civility stuff takes time. I understand that. Rome wasn't built in a day.
I guess my 'Thank you for your opinion' was somewhat snarky as well. Let's move on.

That is a father going to another father and telling him 10 sheep and your son can have my daughter. Absolutely moral then. Repulsive today.
I don't know. Arranged marriages have some good qualities, considering some of the jackasses people pick on their own.

Back then gay men married women, had children and lived in the down low.
Gay sex acts were immoral then as now. I think societal disapproval of immorality is a good thing, I wish we have much more of it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back