It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Likewise every single instance of VD --in addition to HIV--is and was traceable to illicit sex, either directly or indirectly. That makes my point even stronger.
Illicit sex leads to BAD results. Objective statement.
Illicit sex is immoral. Objective statement.
Define illicit sex

Wouldn't they have to take out that part in the first amendment that states that "congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion nor prohibit the free exercise theoroft" If America became a Christian nation?

Making America a Christian nation spits on the very Constitution that this great nation was founded on if they want a theocracy, why don't they go to some country like Iran, or Saudi Arabia?

Those countries are theocracies and see how that turned out in those countries.

I don't understand what you mean. Rephrase.

The Bible says women shall not be over men.
"Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet."

"Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet."

Yup.

The bible also says that women are supposed to cover their heads when praying, that people can't eat anything mixing meat and dairy(which includes stuff like quarter pounder with cheese)says a kid who is rebellious can be killed and such.

Wouldn't they have to take out that part in the first amendment that states that "congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion nor prohibit the free exercise theoroft" If America became a Christian nation?

Making America a Christian nation spits on the very Constitution that this great nation was founded on if they want a theocracy, why don't they go to some country like Iran, or Saudi Arabia?

Those countries are theocracies and see how that turned out in those countries.
The common feature of bad theocracies in the world today are they are Muslim.

I've explained my desire to make America officially a Christian nation so many times. I wish people would read the OP. From my OP.

If some of the framers intended to separate Church and state (which is not 100% certain), then it’s time to correct that mistake. it’s time for a Constitutional Amendment to declare Christianity the official belief of the United States. Here’s why:

The intent of any such separation was to prevent any single denomination from dominating or punishing members of another through government. The idea was to be religion-neutral. Noble enough. But the framers made a few critical miscalculations: They incorrectly assumed:

1. That “good” laws and “Christian” laws could be separated. They can’t. There is 100% overlap. You can’t have laws that help the people without them being Christian laws.
2. That a belief vacuum is possible in our laws. It isn’t, because the opposite of religion isn’t nothing; it’s atheism.

That’s right. When you attempt to ban Christian laws, you only allow atheist laws by default.

Yup.

The bible also says that women are supposed to cover their heads when praying, that people can't eat anything mixing meat and dairy(which includes stuff like quarter pounder with cheese)says a kid who is rebellious can be killed and such.
And red lobster is the work of satan!!!
The common feature of bad theocracies in the world today are they are Muslim.

I've explained my desire to make America officially a Christian nation so many times. I wish people would read the OP. From my OP.

If some of the framers intended to separate Church and state (which is not 100% certain), then it’s time to correct that mistake. it’s time for a Constitutional Amendment to declare Christianity the official belief of the United States. Here’s why:

The intent of any such separation was to prevent any single denomination from dominating or punishing members of another through government. The idea was to be religion-neutral. Noble enough. But the framers made a few critical miscalculations: They incorrectly assumed:

1. That “good” laws and “Christian” laws could be separated. They can’t. There is 100% overlap. You can’t have laws that help the people without them being Christian laws.
2. That a belief vacuum is possible in our laws. It isn’t, because the opposite of religion isn’t nothing; it’s atheism.

That’s right. When you attempt to ban Christian laws, you only allow atheist laws by default.
When you attempt to ban Christian .......or muslim or buddhist or Jewish or hindu .....laws, you only allow atheist laws by default.

Fine by me

I do not believe men and women are or can be equal in every way. They have different gifts, personalities, and traits. Our society has gone downhill since the 1960s when the effort was started to make the sexes alike. Family life was better in the 1950s.

And red lobster is the work of satan!!!

When you attempt to ban Christian .......or muslim or buddhist or Jewish or hindu .....laws, you only allow atheist laws by default.

Fine by me
Right, but not fine by people who have lived it, as those in the Communist atheist countries.

I do not believe men and women are or can be equal in every way. They have different gifts, personalities, and traits. Our society has gone downhill since the 1960s when the effort was started to make the sexes alike. Family life was better in the 1950s.
And that is your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back