It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is your opinion

No they are not and no they do not

That is my opinion
Would anybody argue that the AIDS epidemic was very bad? A disproportionate number of HIV cases involve gay sex. And every single instance of HIV is traceable to illicit sex, most directly, some indirectly. That's the just the facts.

Would anybody argue that the AIDS epidemic was very bad? The majority of HIV cases in the US involved gay sex. And every single instance of HIV is traceable to illicit sex, most directly, some indirectly. That's the just the facts.

Veneral diseases were around long before aids. Syphilis killed many straight people

Monogamous gay sex is no more likely to produce veneral disease than monogamous straight sex

That is fact not opinion

Veneral diseases were around long before aids. Syphilis killed many straight people

Monogamous gay sex is no more likely to produce veneral disease than monogamous straight sex

That is fact not opinion
Likewise every single instance of VD --in addition to HIV--is and was traceable to illicit sex, either directly or indirectly. That makes my point even stronger.
Illicit sex leads to BAD results. Objective statement.
Illicit sex is immoral. Objective statement.

Likewise every single instance of VD --in addition to HIV--is and was traceable to illicit sex, either directly or indirectly. That makes my point even stronger.
No. There is no evidence of that at all.

I dismiss your claim

But basically you are saying you have a problem with illicit sex....not specifically gay or straight sex

Could you give an example of how HIV or VD could be contracted in a manner that isn't traceable to an act of illicit sex?
IV drug use

Blood transfusion

Needle stick

Is that enough? You must PROVE the origin was always from sex

And again your problem is with illicit sex....not gay sex

IV drug use

Blood transfusion

Needle stick

Is that enough? You must PROVE the origin was always from sex

And again your problem is with illicit sex....not gay sex
The rare instances of infection of HIV by IV drug use or transfusions is traceable to those who had illicit sex then infected a needle and/or blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back