Zone1 I've Decided to Give Up Cussing

Or at least really give an effort too. I haven't been feeling right being a Christian and using the F bomb. Oh I'm still going to use my anger against the left, but it can still be righteous anger as I don't have to cuss to do it.
I have tried many times, but failed miserably. I tend to have a very hot explosive temper and the swearing just spews out. My psychiatrist said the really bad temper and cussing and swearing is partly due to my bipolar diagnosis and mood swing disorders. I would love to give up the cussing and swearing one day, but it is hard. It is like a reaction that happens before I can even think. I will get overloaded with rage and anger, it all spills out with cussing and swearing before I even have a chance to think.

Or at least really give an effort too. I haven't been feeling right being a Christian and using the F bomb. Oh I'm still going to use my anger against the left, but it can still be righteous anger as I don't have to cuss to do it.
Why would you want to be less intelligent?

From your responses here, (@FJB) and an old screen name that is inappropriate, you have a hard time convincing anyone that you are a Christian.

Get a job.
LETS GO BRANDON = FJB

You're just butthurt nobody respect the guy you guys installed in the he White House.

What the heck?

when the hammer hits the thumb , cussing will return in spades

you know.. like when Right Winger makes a comment at one of your threads

:banghead:

when the hammer hits the thumb , cussing will return in spades

you know.. like when Right Winger makes a comment at one of your threads

:banghead:

Okay so I might have sworn a few times lol but I don't on a regular basis anymore so that's a start. ;)

I started cussing around 10 years old. I can’t stop. It floors me sometimes when people say to me, “I didn’t know that you cussed.” Apparently I only use it in certain environments. So my capacity to quit must exist but my fear of failure keeps me from trying. Good for you buddy.

I think cussing or cursing gives us a certain level of power that isn’t so easily given up. Why do certain words hold so much power? I don’t know how that happened. If they are translated into another language, do they hold the same power? The concept of cussing or cursing isn’t logical to me. I guess that is why I have no problem doing it. Whatever the status of these magic words, what you are doing is noble. I hope it works for you.

Forum List

Back