January 6th committee ignorance

Blaming the entire scenario on ONE MAN is the height of ignorance.

No matter what you think or feel about Trump to blame everything on him is to ignore all the other problems that are blatantly obvious to anyone who doesn't have their heads up their own asses.
You can blame entire scenarios on one man quite often. That isnt the problem. The problem is that he never told anyone to riot. He told them to do the opposite of riot. He told them to be peaceful, so democrats want to charge him with inciting a riot. Make sense? No? Of course it doesnt. Its fucking dumb. This 2022 weird political game shit is fucking lame. I hope both sides start killing each other. I want to see bodies piled up. If this is how its going to be, lets just have a civil war and end this shit once and for all.

• Banned
You can blame entire scenarios on one man quite often. That isnt the problem. The problem is that he never told anyone to riot. He told them to do the opposite of riot. He told them to be peaceful, so democrats want to charge him with inciting a riot. Make sense? No? Of course it doesnt. Its fucking dumb. This 2022 weird political game shit is fucking lame. I hope both sides start killing each other. I want to see bodies piled up. If this is how its going to be, lets just have a civil war and end this shit once and for all.
Whether he told them to do ANYTHING or not, blaming only him, absolves all other parties of their roles in diminishing the trust Americans have in their government institutions. It also absolves the people who actually trespassed and broke property.

It's a complete disconnect from the reality of the day. Americans have been gradually becoming untrusting of our politicians and the process by which they are placed in power for DECADES. To blame Trump is just simplistic juvenile nonsense

• Banned
Did he tell them to do something? If not, why are you talking about him at all? What does he have to do with January 6th?
Not too bright are you? Christ

The committee blamed it all on Trump and I commented on that sheer stupidity.

Not to say your stupidity on display here doesn’t rival that of the leftists

He said "peaceful" one time, about ten minutes in. Then he spent the next fifty minutes ripping the crowd into a frenzy, he said "fight" a couple of dozen times. Obviously, you haven't spent two minutes even beginning to examine any of the January 6 committee findings or the testimony presented to them. Even members of his own cabinet used the word "insurrection" once they realized the state the crowd was in and if Trump would have got his wishes and went with that crowd.

When I was a kid visiting my grandmother my cousins and I went across the field to our other cousin's house. He wasn't there, but he had a vicious dog that effectively "treed" us on the swing set. We sat up there for hours. Finally, my uncle showed up and took the dog in. But the whole time, my crazy ass aunt was there, in the house, peeping out the window from time to time. That was Trump on January 6, just as damn crazy as she was. Sent the dogs on Congress and then retired to the White House where he did nothing to stop the crowd and secretly hoped that they hung a few politicians, even his VP.

Not too bright are you? Christ

The committee blamed it all on Trump and I commented on that sheer stupidity.

Not to say your stupidity on display here doesn’t rival that of the leftists
No, it is sheer stupidity to make the claim that the committee placed all the blame on Trump. Many components had to come together to make what happened possible. But what the committee did do is clearly outline how Trump was the conductor behind the orchestra. He knew full well he lost, hell he knew he was going to lose, and he began laying down the foundation for the riot a least a month before election day.

He said "peaceful" one time, about ten minutes in. Then he spent the next fifty minutes ripping the crowd into a frenzy, he said "fight" a couple of dozen times. Obviously, you haven't spent two minutes even beginning to examine any of the January 6 committee findings or the testimony presented to them. Even members of his own cabinet used the word "insurrection" once they realized the state the crowd was in and if Trump would have got his wishes and went with that crowd.

When I was a kid visiting my grandmother my cousins and I went across the field to our other cousin's house. He wasn't there, but he had a vicious dog that effectively "treed" us on the swing set. We sat up there for hours. Finally, my uncle showed up and took the dog in. But the whole time, my crazy ass aunt was there, in the house, peeping out the window from time to time. That was Trump on January 6, just as damn crazy as she was. Sent the dogs on Congress and then retired to the White House where he did nothing to stop the crowd and secretly hoped that they hung a few politicians, even his VP.
how many times did he tell them to riot, or attack the capitol?

No matter what you think or feel about Trump to blame everything on him is to ignore all the other problems that are blatantly obvious to anyone who doesn't have their heads up their own asses.
Is Trump going to prison, or are the people Trump inspired to stage a bloody insurrection attempt going to prison?

The problem is that he never told anyone to riot. He told them to do the opposite of riot. He told them to be peaceful, so democrats want to charge him with inciting a riot.

Oh good Lord.

Unknown.jpeg

Not the worst idea.

No, it is sheer stupidity to make the claim that the committee placed all the blame on Trump. Many components had to come together to make what happened possible. But what the committee did do is clearly outline how Trump was the conductor behind the orchestra. He knew full well he lost, hell he knew he was going to lose, and he began laying down the foundation for the riot a least a month before election day.
“Will be Wild”

Lets see….

Trump demanded his followers come to DC on Jan 6
Trump riled up the mob with Stolen Election Lies
Trump sent them to the Capitol
Trump did nothing for three hours as they invaded the Capitol

Who is more to blame than Trump?

how many times did he tell them to riot, or attack the capitol?
Can you seriously be that damn gullible? I mean just exactly what did he mean by "fight like hell", did he want them to hit the pavement, register new voters, go door to door and campaign for the next election? And he concluded by saying "We" are going to walk down Pennsylvania avenue. He fired the crowd up and told them where to go

Can you seriously be that damn gullible? I mean just exactly what did he mean by "fight like hell", did he want them to hit the pavement, register new voters, go door to door and campaign for the next election? And he concluded by saying "We" are going to walk down Pennsylvania avenue. He fired the crowd up and told them where to go

The marching orders were…….Stop the Steal

Not……Protest the Steal

I think it is fair to say that if not for Trump there would not have been a Jan 6th gathering. There would still be some people very angry at Biden's election but they would not have been at the Capitol.

So, where was the adversarial component to this witch hunt of yours?

Forum List

Back