Jeb Bush: I would have invaded Iraq

So far you have not shown any posts denouncing all the illegal wars of Obama.

So far I don't care what some Right wing dingleberry thinks

Yes we know anything not far left is automatically right wing.

I also see it is your feeding time..
I certainly do hope the disdain and contempt I have for you and the rest of the wing nuts comes through....

Says the far left drone!

Yes I will feed you!

I certainly do hope the disdain and contempt I have for you and the rest of the wing nuts comes through....

large bold print will certainly do it-------while confirming that you are an ignorant brain dead moronic libtard.

large bold print will certainly do it-------while confirming that you are an ignorant brain dead moronic libtard.
I certainly do hope the disdain and contempt I have for you and the rest of the wing nuts comes through

Megyn Kelly: "Knowing what we know now, would you have authorized the [Iraq] invasion?"

Jeb Bush: "I would have."

I certainly do hope the disdain and contempt I have for you and the rest of the wing nuts comes through

Megyn Kelly: "Knowing what we know now, would you have authorized the [Iraq] invasion?"

And at the time he probably would have, what is so hard to understand that?

Oh that's right it is your feeding time..

And at the time he probably would have, what is so hard to understand that?

Oh that's right it is your feeding time..
There is drool on your chin ....wing nut ...its from mouth breathing the words"Obama's wars"

He clearly did not pay close attention to the question. His mistake led to a sound bite that will be used against him by disingenuous pundits and politicians.

The "gotchya" talking point culture that the GOP has stoked for so long is going to be a pain in Jeb's ass for the next few days.

Honest people......like me.....will give him a pass.

So what? Who here do you think is supporting jeb? He is probably the worst choice that the GOP could make. So continue to denigrate him, get him out of the race quickly, We appreciate the help.

Most wrong headed post of the day, "Hillary's not a neocon, nor is Obama, and Slick wasn't one either."

Deflection does not help. HRC would have invaded Iraq.

put the whole quote in please. he prefaced that comment with something like, and this is not a quote. yes, and so would have Hillary clinton based on the data available at the time.

But we get what you are doing-------------------lying as usual, its what you dems do best.

Most wrong headed post of the day, "Hillary's not a neocon, nor is Obama, and Slick wasn't one either."

Deflection does not help. HRC would have invaded Iraq.
Lets be clear that is your opinion ....everyone has one...its not clear to me that the war would have happened without Bush...

This just in.

Jeb Bush: I would have told Brownie he was doing a heck of a job.

put the whole quote in please. he prefaced that comment with something like, and this is not a quote. yes, and so would have Hillary clinton based on the data available at the time.

But we get what you are doing-------------------lying as usual, its what you dems do best.

You think his saying what Sec. Clinton would do answers the question that was asked of him?

I know he didn't pay attention to the "if you know what we know now" part. He answered as though he was being asked to go back in time.

But...he did puss out by bringing up Sec. Clinton....don't you think, dummy?

qzpv78.jpg

Don't misunderguesstimate my brother!

Forum List

Back