Jesus was right, of course.

Jesus told his disciples the world would hate them. Indeed, they died martyrs.

In the same breath, Jesus told them that if they endured to the end, they would be saved. They endured; they died martyrs.

How petty an atheist must be - how like a fundamentalist Christian - to read the Scriptures literally. Everyone does not mean everyone. If so, that would have included the disciples.

Now the question is . . . were they saved?

Jesus was very prophetic, remember.

There's a lot of atheists in this thread that will die into non-existence because they reject Jesus and his teachings. Fuck em' all and good riddance.

That is NOT a Christian statement, iin MY belief. Love the sinner, hate the sin; pray for all atheists. Personally, I can take a right wing nut before an atheist, I cannot stand them, but I pray for them and recognize my failing as a human to accept stupid, egotistical, arrogant, idiotic, bast*rd atheists.

They hate you and they hate Jesus or, at least, the idea of Jesus.

Once again --- Link?

Still nothing.

A link to what, k*nt? A link to show all of the hatred on display daily throughout the world for Jesus and Christianity?

In the same breath, Jesus told them that if they endured to the end, they would be saved. They endured; they died martyrs.

How petty an atheist must be - how like a fundamentalist Christian - to read the Scriptures literally. Everyone does not mean everyone. If so, that would have included the disciples.

There's a lot of atheists in this thread that will die into non-existence because they reject Jesus and his teachings. Fuck em' all and good riddance.

That is NOT a Christian statement, iin MY belief. Love the sinner, hate the sin; pray for all atheists. Personally, I can take a right wing nut before an atheist, I cannot stand them, but I pray for them and recognize my failing as a human to accept stupid, egotistical, arrogant, idiotic, bast*rd atheists.

Once again --- Link?

Still nothing.

A link to what, k*nt? A link to show all of the hatred on display daily throughout the world for Jesus and Christianity?

Why, a link to your absolute statement of course. You know --- the thing that would make your strawman not-a-strawman. That thing.

Just one for this ass-ertion for now. We'll do all those other strawmen separately.

Let's unpack some of your 50 cent words:

"Stupid": like, believing the ark story, or believing in a zombie king?

"Egotistical": like thinking you are so important, that all of this was made special just for you, and you are going to live forever?

"Arrogant": like, demanding the truth of a magical myth, based on nothing more than "because I say so", and deeming to be able to threaten people's eternal existence if they do not accept your magical beliefs?

"Bastard": like, being an admittedly intolerant jerk who thinks he must feel sorry for anyone who doesn't agree with his magical, authoritative declarations?

Ignorant, arrogant, and ego driven to think humans are the ultimate, with no creater & to think all the universe just came out of nowhere, and what was there before the Big Bang, by the way? There are things beyond our limited understanding, as Einstein wrote it is difficult to believe this complexity, this beauty, is just an accident. I see God in human beings, other animals, the sublime beauty of life. I am sorry you do not.

I would apologize for losing my temper and insulting atheists but it would not be sincere. Again, I will not judge, we are all equal in the heart of God.

Last edited:

So you agree this dude cant be a christian then? I was under the impression that christians didnt speak that way.

I do not determine that, AND, I do not believe one must be a Christian in life to be with God after death. I struggled with the question as a child, "what about the little kids dying of starvation in Africa*, and Asia that never heard of Jesus"? It finally hit me, God judges the heart, words mean naught.

*Yes, many weeks my gum and candy pittance went to the fund for overseas missions.

Jesus said "You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."

There is no shortage of soulless atheists here and elsewhere that hate Jesus and those that believe in him. Another prophecy fulfilled.

Another nonsensical thread.

If one is an atheist, why would they "hate Jesus"?

I knew one atheist that complained about every church it drove by, every church goer in it's neighborhood, and every Bible, or image thereof, it encountered. Yes, it once stated "I am sick of those ____________ religious nuts and God, God, God, Christ, Christ, Jesus, Jesus, I hate all of it". That was close as it came, I got away from it, and never regretted it's grating voice fading away.

"It"?

Are you confusing atheist with asexual? :dunno:

What's the point anyway?

Jesus said "You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."

There is no shortage of soulless atheists here and elsewhere that hate Jesus and those that believe in him. Another prophecy fulfilled.

I knew one atheist that complained about every church it drove by, every church goer in it's neighborhood, and every Bible, or image thereof, it encountered. Yes, it once stated "I am sick of those ____________ religious nuts and God, God, God, Christ, Christ, Jesus, Jesus, I hate all of it". That was close as it came, I got away from it, and never regretted it's grating voice fading away.

"It"?

Are you confusing atheist with asexual? :dunno:

What's the point anyway?

Not show the gender to avoid stating one or the other is more likely to be an atheist, Church hater.

"Egotistical": like thinking you are so important, that all of this was made special just for you, and you are going to live forever?

"Arrogant": like, demanding the truth of a magical myth, based on nothing more than "because I say so", and deeming to be able to threaten people's eternal existence if they do not accept your magical beliefs?

"Bastard": like, being an admittedly intolerant jerk who thinks he must feel sorry for anyone who doesn't agree with his magical, authoritative declarations?

Ignorant, arrogant, and ego driven to think humans are the ultimate, with no creater & to think all the universe just came out of nowhere, and what was there before the Big Bang, by the way? There are things beyond our limited understanding, as Einstein wrote it is difficult to believe this complexity, this beauty, is just an accident. I see God in human beings, other animals, the sublime beauty of life. I am sorry you do not.

I would apologize for losing my temper and insulting atheists but it would not be sincere. Again, I will not judge, we are all equal in the heart of God.
For hundreds of years we have been coming to understand tho vs that your religious nutballs were tellling us were "beyond the scope of human understanding". This has always just been code for, " I attribute those things to god, and so there is no way my god can be displaced from them". And over and over and over you have been wrong. I will take a lesson from history and assume for now that this time is no different.

For hundreds of years we have been coming to understand tho vs that your religious nutballs were tellling us were "beyond the scope of human understanding". This has always just been code for, " I attribute those things to god, and so there is no way my god can be displaced from them". And over and over and over you have been wrong. I will take a lesson from history and assume for now that this time is no different.

I accept that some things are beyond human definition, you do not; that does not alter our equality to me. Sorry if I insulted you, no harm intended since you do not believe in a Creater.

Once again --- Link?

Still nothing.

Why, a link to your absolute statement of course. You know --- the thing that would make your strawman not-a-strawman. That thing.

Just one for this ass-ertion for now. We'll do all those other strawmen separately.

And if someone says they like ice cream, you probably want a link for that too. LOL.

And you k*nts have been telling us that the universe created itself, life came from nothing, it's established science and anyone who doesn't agree with this moronic narrative believes in fairy tales. LOL. Stupid k*nt.

Don't apologize. Atheists don't believe in such concepts. You certainly won't see those Godless, soulless k*nts apologize for anything.

Don't apologize. Atheists don't believe in such concepts. You certainly won't see those Godless, soulless k*nts apologize for anything.

That is no excuse for my unkindness, atheists have nothing in the end, just a void inside them now, and possibly after.

That is no excuse for my unkindness, atheists have nothing in the end, just a void inside them now, and possibly after.

They have a choice and they've cast their lot with Satan. One day their thoughts will cease and they will no longer exist. It's their choice.

And you k*nts have been telling us that the universe created itself, life came from nothing, it's established science and anyone who doesn't agree with this moronic narrative believes in fairy tales. LOL. Stupid k*nt.

Yes, the alignment of the stars, the galaxies, the planets...........................just an accident, no intelligent force behind anything. Love, hope, altruism, all illusions to those in darkness.

They have a choice and they've cast their lot with Satan. One day their thoughts will cease and they will no longer exist. It's their choice.

We may differ, I believe only God can judge the heart and soul, and hell may be..............................the absence of God. That to me would be everlasting torture.

I don't hate Jesus. In fact, I would like to go out and have a beer with him. But, if he is going to turn wine into chardonnay, I don't know. That's kind of gay. Now that I think about it, he wasn't married either. And that long hair thing is kind of weird, too. He would have to change clothes. I'm not going to a sports bar with some dude in a robe and wearing sandals. I hope he isn't an orthodox jew, because a lot of the best games are on the Sabbath.

On second thought, never mind.

We may differ, I believe only God can judge the heart and soul, and hell may be..............................the absence of God. That to me would be everlasting torture.

I think it's possible that, upon their physical death, they may finally accept Jesus. Of course, in the bible Jesus spoke of such people trying to save themselves at the last moment and Jesus telling them "I never knew you" and rejecting them. They have been deceived by Satan.

I don't hate Jesus. In fact, I would like to go out and have a beer with him. But, if he is going to turn wine into chardonnay, I don't know. That's kind of gay. Now that I think about it, he wasn't married either. And that long hair thing is kind of weird, too. He would have to change clothes. I'm not going to a sports bar with some dude in a robe and wearing sandals. I hope he isn't an orthodox jew, because a lot of the best games are on the Sabbath.

On second thought, never mind.

Jesus appreciates your humor, I'm sure. :)

I think it's possible that, upon their physical death, they may finally accept Jesus. Of course, in the bible Jesus spoke of such people trying to save themselves at the last moment and Jesus telling them "I never knew you" and rejecting them. They have been deceived by Satan.

Jesus was still half human, given to anger, God is love, and only love. Some on earth have never heard of Jesus or God, are they condemned to hell? I cannot accept that. The soul is wiser than the brain. You noted those that tried to be saved, I write of those whose lives reflect the principles and love of Jesus without the names.

I suppose, in the context of the OP's assertion, because they are part of the set 'everyone'. But of course 'everyone' includes the OP.

Forum List

Back