Jewish Neocons and the border.

jillian said:
Maybe, but other than the guys who were the snipers in D.C., they've all be white, no?

They were---and if they suspect another white man of doing something like that I hope they tell us what they are looking for instead of trying to avoid offending him.

dilloduck said:
They were---and if they suspect another white man of doing something like that I hope they tell us what they are looking for instead of trying to avoid offending him.

If they were looking for a serial killer who circumsized his victims, I don't think anyone would have a problem with them telling us. :halo:

jillian said:
If they were looking for a serial killer who circumsized his victims, I don't think anyone would have a problem with them telling us. :halo:

LMAO---hey us gentiles wack off that foreskin too ya know !

Dr Grump said:
But you don't stereotype him because of his race. Ted Bundy was a white serial killer, therefore all white men are serial killers.... :banana2:

No no no---you got the stereotype for a white man all wrong. Cmon gump !

jillian said:
You mean like evagelical Christians?

At least Jews don't try to make their religion into law.

Dillo, I do love this B.S. about Jews self-isolating...what a bunch of garbage. Couldn't possibly have been because they weren't allowed to own land except in certain areas and were barred from most occupations.... Could it now? Not to mention attitudes like are clearly coming across on this thread. If you were Jewish would you want to hang with any of you right now?

nah the jews are smart than that they took a religion and made it a race .....

Dr Grump said:
But you don't stereotype him because of his race. Ted Bundy was a white serial killer, therefore all white men are serial killers.... :banana2:

no but the likelyhood that a serial killer will be white is most probable

manu1959 said:
no but the likelyhood that a serial killer will be white is most probable

hmmmm thats true but something tells me to get all bent out of shape and change the subject to your bigotry instead of responding. :teeth:

manu1959 said:
nah the jews are smart than that they took a religion and made it a race .....

Well, no. Actually, Judaism has the distinction of being both race and religion because countries in which Jews have lived, like Russia or Germany, have considered Jews separate and apart from their general populations. One of the most popular ways of doing this has been to refuse citizenship based on birthplace, but to use "blood lines" as the basis for citizenship.

jillian said:
Well, no. Actually, Judaism has the distinction of being both race and religion because countries in which Jews have lived, like Russia or Germany, have considered Jews separate and apart from their general populations. One of the most popular ways of doing this has been to refuse citizenship based on birthplace, but to use "blood lines" as the basis for citizenship.

SO the concept of jews as a race was forced on them? Bullcrap. When jews were told by god that god would multiply them like stars in the sky, was he saying jews would multiply themselves through conversion? That's ridiculous. Its a lie.

rtwngAvngr said:
SO the concept of jews as a race was forced on them? Bullcrap. When jews were told by god that god would multiply them like stars in the sky, was he saying jews would multiply themselves through conversion? That's ridiculous. Its a lie.

You really don't like Jews do ya RWA?

Dr Grump said:
Just a little.. ;)

ahhhh the anti-semitic argument. Crying racism is just a pitiful dodge of the facts. Pehaps people aren't as angry at Jews as the are at the way they avoid rational discussion.

dilloduck said:
ahhhh the anti-semitic argument. Crying racism is just a pitiful dodge of the facts. Pehaps people aren't as angry at Jews as the are at the way they avoid rational discussion.

Nah, it's the "Jews think their shit don't stink" statement, his hits on the torah on another thread, plus the title of this thread...notice it isn't called African American Neocons and the border. Christian Neocons and the border. Buddhist Neocons and the border. Asian Neocons and the border. Irish Americans Neocons and the border. Muslim Neocons and the border. Mormon Neocons and the border. Italian American Neocons and the border.

He has shown a consistency of singling out a race of people and putting them in a negative light. What should I think Dillo?

As for facts, I reiterate: how many Jewish neocons are for porous borders? Stats please to back up your "facts"....

dilloduck said:
I'm not the one who is saying anything is thier fault. The Romans killed a bunch of em too. I think RW is referring to thier refusal to assimilate and thier primary loyalty being to Israel.

The Romans killed a bunch of half the ancient world - not just a handful of Jews!

Assimilate? You sound like a Trekkie talking about the Borg Collective!

Why should anyone assimilate? To what? How? Define assimilation - does it equal agreeing with everything you say and living a life free of individuality?

Isn't that Communism?

And as for Israel being the primary loyalty for Jews - I don't agree. Most Jews living outside of Israel are citizens of the country they reside in first, and Israel is their secondary concern. It's that way in the UK as far as I'm aware. My Jewish/Polish grandfather was the proudest Englishman you could ever wish to meet!

Forum List

Back