Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

Anyone who is insulted by Merry Christmas is a Jerk.

It's not disrespecting ANYBODY to say Merry Christmas.

You think so because you're a Vile & Bitter Jew.

You admitted knowing they were Jewish and then intentionally fucking with them with your holiday cheer.

You said they just ignored you, gave you a mean stare, and walked away.

Now you are crying about it allover the internet. They probably haven't given you a moments thought ever since. Seems like you were the one who was insulted after being an asshole.. Thats a shame.

You do have my condolences.

I think you are right-----Sobie claims (I think) to live in upstate NY----where Chassidic people
live. Saying "merry Christmas" to a person all dressed up in chassid costume would
actually be a bit gross if their background was eastern Europe----which it probably would
be. Christmas was a big WIND UP for pogroms over there. It would be like wishing a
Russian-----HAPPY RED SUNDAY

The Chassidic Jewish peoples aren't in Putnam & Dutchess, much at all, they're mostly on the OTHER Side of the Hudson River, the cheaper side of the River, in the counties of Orange, Rockland, Ulster, and Sullivan.

Most of the Jews in Putnam & Dutchess are Secular transplants from Westchester, escaping the high expenses of Westchester.
Although not exclusively Westchester, I've also met Jews from the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens & Rockland here & there too up here.

Lucky man------so many jews in your life

Not really, this area isn't particularly Jewish, although I did at times frequent regions in Westchester with a lot of Jews, for Art classes & Summer Camp.
(They tended to be very Liberal & Hypocritical)

I got annoyed, when a Jew in Art class years back, was talking about Vacationing in Vietnam an insult to our country & Veterans, and likewise was complaining about Gentrification pushing people out of their neighborhoods, (But, I doubt they'd complain about the Ghettoization that pushed a lot of Whites out of the Bronx & Brooklyn, and else where back in the day)

I almost LOL'd, when a British lady in Art class years back, said the Regular Media sucks & she watches the BBC, and then a Jew got offended & said the regular Media is great.

Dutchess County was 3.4% Jewish & Putnam County was 3.9% Jewish in 2011, now it's probably higher, my guess is more like 5.0, or even 6.0%.

American Jews - Wikipedia

what is hypocritical about complaining of "gentrification" which is-----simply a euphemism for
raising property taxes

You admitted knowing they were Jewish and then intentionally fucking with them with your holiday cheer.

You said they just ignored you, gave you a mean stare, and walked away.

Now you are crying about it allover the internet. They probably haven't given you a moments thought ever since. Seems like you were the one who was insulted after being an asshole.. Thats a shame.

You do have my condolences.

I think you are right-----Sobie claims (I think) to live in upstate NY----where Chassidic people
live. Saying "merry Christmas" to a person all dressed up in chassid costume would
actually be a bit gross if their background was eastern Europe----which it probably would
be. Christmas was a big WIND UP for pogroms over there. It would be like wishing a

They weren't dressed up as Jews, but in response to "Merry Christmas" they gave mean stares, and they had a big hook noses & glasses.

What else could they be, besides Jewish Grinches?????????

the only people who have big noses and glasses are joooos? Is that what
you very nearsighted catechism whore said? I am reminded of an elderly
patient on being asked if he wears glasses said INDIGNANTLY ------
"NEVAH my eyes are perfect" doc asked---"you can read the newspaper
without any glasses or magnification" ??? The patient answered "I can't read"
<<<<< true story

No, but if someone is offended by Merry Christmas, and has a Big Nose & Glasses, there's a 99.9% chance they're Jewish.

how do you know WHAT offended your victims? or if the REASON was "MERRY CHRISTMAS"?
Did anyone threaten to punch you in your tiny polish nose?. Maybe it was the fact that you \
were staggering, drooling and swigging WODKA

As soon as I said Merry Christmas, they gave me a mean stare.
WTF is that??????

They weren't dressed up as Jews, but in response to "Merry Christmas" they gave mean stares, and they had a big hook noses & glasses.

<<<<< true story

No, but if someone is offended by Merry Christmas, and has a Big Nose & Glasses, there's a 99.9% chance they're Jewish.

how do you know WHAT offended your victims? or if the REASON was "MERRY CHRISTMAS"?
Did anyone threaten to punch you in your tiny polish nose?. Maybe it was the fact that you \

WTF is that??????

they probably knew you

<<<<< true story

WTF is that??????

they probably knew you

No, I didn't know them.

<<<<< true story

WTF is that??????

That was them politely saying fuck you too.

<<<<< true story

WTF is that??????

Why do Jews live here if they're offended by Merry Christmas??????
Why don't you buzzards go live in Israel, if you're so offended by Christmas?

<<<<< true story

WTF is that??????

Like I said.They probably never gave you another thought since then.

You are the one who seems to have been offended. Why else would you be crying about such a trivial thing?

Does saying merry Christmas embarrass you except if someone says it back?

Or is it pretending to not be a jackass when you can't help but go hee haw?

WTF is that??????

You are the one who seems to have be offended. Why else would you be crying about such a trivial thing?

It's a sign of disrespect, something a lot of Jews also excel at is direspecting people.

<<<<< true story

WTF is that??????

they got Christmas in Israel too-----if you want to avoid Christmas, you have to go to Iran

WTF is that??????

You are the one who seems to have be offended. Why else would you be crying about such a trivial thing?

It's a sign of disrespect, something a lot of Jews also excel at is direspecting people.

nonsense. They ignored you because you are a jackass who disrespected them.

Go cry about it somewhere else.

WTF is that??????

How would you like for them to respond to you saying Merry Christmas?

Should they go, Merry Christmas to you too!

Here comes Santa! Mary got knocked up! God was born! We are sinners! Jesus was crucified! Yay, we are saved! Let us celebrate, make merry, exchange gifts with one another, give thanks to the Lord, and then solemnly eat him. Whoopi! Its a party!

We just love that holiday spirit of sinners who profess to believe that everyone else is going to hell! :funnyface:

Last edited:
That doesn't excuse you lying about the Jews causing the Holocaust. That's just dumb.

If there's no excuse for Jews being blamed for the Holocaust, then there should also be no excuse blaming Poles for the Holocaust.

Indeed, the role of both Jewish Nazi collaborators, and Polish Nazi collaborators were minimal, but did in fact exist.

It's either okay to point fingers at the victims of Genocide for their Genocide, or it's NOT.

It seems Jews in general just like to get theirs at all costs, and don't give a damn flying f*ck about the Goyim.
Now you're just being bitter. The rest of the world doesn't blame either the Jews or the Poles for the holocaust. You need to let this go.

Face it, you just want an excuse to hate Jews.

Many Jews are trying to rewrite history, as Poland did the Holocaust.

This simply cannot be tolerated.

Who are these “many Jews” you refer to?

I can think of maybe one in Debbie Schlussels.

The majority of Jews I've dealt with online have in fact blamed Poland for the Holocaust.

So, to be spiteful, you lie and blame them. Do you not realize how stupid that is?

If there's no excuse for Jews being blamed for the Holocaust, then there should also be no excuse blaming Poles for the Holocaust.

Indeed, the role of both Jewish Nazi collaborators, and Polish Nazi collaborators were minimal, but did in fact exist.

It's either okay to point fingers at the victims of Genocide for their Genocide, or it's NOT.

It seems Jews in general just like to get theirs at all costs, and don't give a damn flying f*ck about the Goyim.
Now you're just being bitter. The rest of the world doesn't blame either the Jews or the Poles for the holocaust. You need to let this go.

The majority of Jews I've dealt with online have in fact blamed Poland for the Holocaust.

So, to be spiteful, you lie and blame them. Do you not realize how stupid that is?

It's actually not a lie that there were Jewish Nazi collaborators.

You think so, because of your low IQ.

WTF is that??????

It's not your Jew nation, if you don't like Christian Christmas, you're disrespecting the Christian majority.

P,lain & Simple.

And there were Polish Nazi collaborators. By your standards, that means we can blame Poland for the Holocaust. That's the road you're walking.

And there were Polish Nazi collaborators. By your standards, that means we can blame Poland for the Holocaust. That's the road you're walking.

The Jewish Nazi collaborators & Polish Nazi collaborators were both rare, and yet still had existed.

It's not your Jew nation, if you don't like Christian Christmas, you're disrespecting the Christian majority.

P,lain & Simple.

Thats like saying if you don't walk around with a coconut on your head in a land where everyone else does, you are being disrespectful.

Are you really that dumb?

It is truly inspiring to see the many wonderful things eating the flesh and blood of Jesus has done for you.

P,lain & Simple.

Thats like saying if you don't walk around with a coconut on your head in a land where everyone else does, you are being disrespectful.

It is truly inspiring to see the many wonderful things eating the flesh and blood of Jesus has done for you.

You don't get it, just another Forum Jew which proves to be Intellectually & Morally bankrupt.

P,lain & Simple.

You don't get it, just another Forum Jew which proves to be Intellectually & Morally bankrupt.

lol.

whats not to get? You are miserable and so you have resorted to hating the Jews for not being as stupid as you are for professing to believe that God was wearing diapers.

P,lain & Simple.

lol.

whats not to get? You are miserable and so you have resorted to hating the Jews for not being as stupid as you are for professing to believe that God was wearing diapers.

You can hate Christmas, but don't expect to be respected.

Forum List

Back