Jews as Hebrew God's Chosen people, Because?

Jews don’t read opinions without first reading the source material.
Jews follow the teachings of their rabbis.

Think of the catechism as an online rabbi.
We spend many years studying the text of the Torah and Prophets before we study Talmud.
In other words, first we study the source material.
Apparently you didn’t study the NT enough.

As for the Jewish beliefs you did study beliefs not worth stating are beliefs not worth having.
You are ignorant beyond belief but I’m happy you are happy with your beliefs.

charitable
He's the one who can't give straight forward answers about his faith.

Can you?

Jews follow the teachings of their rabbis.

Think of the catechism as an online rabbi.
We spend many years studying the text of the Torah and Prophets before we study Talmud.

As for the Jewish beliefs you did study beliefs not worth stating are beliefs not worth having.

charitable

Can you?

I don't-----this is not the place for such personal information-----you want to know when I lost my
virginity too?

charitable

Can you?

I don't-----this is not the place for such personal information-----you want to know when I lost my
virginity too?

Not me... I will tell you this though.. If you don't look for it, you will never find it.

charitable

Can you?

virginity too?
It’s a religious forum, Rosie. It absolutely is the place to share and discuss religious beliefs.

I’m not asking about personal information. This information is not unique to you.

charitable

Can you?

virginity too?
It’s a religious forum, Rosie. It absolutely is the place to share and discuss religious beliefs.

I’m not asking about personal information. This information is not unique to you.

theological discussion----ESPECIALLY discussion which boil down to COMPARITIVE RELIGION,
NEED NOT include personal beliefs

charitable

Can you?

virginity too?

theological discussion----ESPECIALLY discussion which boil down to COMPARITIVE RELIGION,
I don’t see how they can’t. But it seems you are splitting hairs.

Either way, you are avoiding putting anything in the record.

charitable

Can you?

virginity too?

\

I did not say that THEY CAN'T (as in unable to) divulge their personal beliefs------I said that in a DISCUSSION OF RELIGION----it is not necessary to do so. What sort of "hair" did I split?

Can you?

virginity too?

\

I did not say that THEY CAN'T (as in unable to) divulge their personal beliefs------I said that in a DISCUSSION OF RELIGION----it is not necessary to do so. What sort of "hair" did I split?
That you can’t discuss the beliefs of Judaism because they are personal beliefs. Sounds like a convenient excuse.

virginity too?

\

That you can’t discuss the beliefs of Judaism because they are personal beliefs. Sounds like a convenient excuse.

I did not say anything about the "beliefs of Judaism" -----I said PERSONAL BELIEFS ----(or
opinions or obsessions or .... etc etc) I think you mean "tenets of Judaism" Judaism is a
religion-----not a person. IT does not harbor "beliefs" Do you have a specific question?

\

I did not say anything about the "beliefs of Judaism" -----I said PERSONAL BELIEFS ----(or
opinions or obsessions or .... etc etc) I think you mean "tenets of Judaism" Judaism is a
religion-----not a person. IT does not harbor "beliefs" Do you have a specific question?
I’m fine with that. It’s just that there is no single tenet that every Jew believes. So when I ask you questions about the Jewish tenets I would expect to hear the ones you agree with and accept.

For instance do you believe in a final judgment?

Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Oh, because they hijacked Hebrew culture, and called it Israel, really??????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.
Jews were chosen people until Moses PBUH and that title is taken away 3000 thousands year ago and they reject the Jesus PBUH and It was even harder for them to accept Mohammed PBUH. I will advise to Jews Please give up their nonsense and followed the Jesus PBUH and Mohammed PBUH.
Note; there is another problem with jews they don't believe in God and they think they are special race among the mankind and this is the reason they got special men full of miracles. And this is the reason even though 3000 years passed but still waiting for special man.

Another Jew dedication thread from Sobie. Do you not have a job?
Sound like Zombi has and those who support zombi.
Most Jews who came to Israel were speaking Yiddish a German dialect, and also Arabic dialects on arrival to Israel.

What makes them anymore the chosen people, than pro-Christ Arabic speakers, or pro-Christ German speakers??????????

Keep in mind that the Jewish Talmud has many foul & discraceful texts against Jesus & also Christians.

Because the children of Israel CHOSE Hashem, chose His Torah.

"And he took the Book of the Covenant and read it within the hearing of the people, and they said, "All that the Lord spoke we will do and we will hear." - Shemot 24:7
But who was a Israel?

"And he took the Book of the Covenant and read it within the hearing of the people, and they said, "All that the Lord spoke we will do and we will hear." - Shemot 24:7
But who was a Israel?

Israel is Joseph's father.

But who was a Israel?

Israel is Joseph's father.
And Joseph PBUH was not a prophet according to Jews and his PBUH father name was Jacob PBUH.

Forum List

Back