Jodi Arias Penalty

Irony.

Some people here seem to be exhibiting the same traits as jodi when it comes to killing.

Kill her, kill her, I hear over and over.

Are most people like Jodi?

You must be having some trouble with your reading because I'm pretty sure just about everyone here the last few days has said to take DP off the table and let it go to the judge at this point.

Irony.

Some people here seem to be exhibiting the same traits as jodi when it comes to killing.

You must be having some trouble with your reading because I'm pretty sure just about everyone here the last few days has said to take DP off the table and let it go to the judge at this point.

He likes being a provocateur and getting a rise outta Testarosa.

Irony.

He likes being a provocateur and getting a rise outta Testarosa.

The chick magnet at work.

;-)

I wanted to know more about the zimmerman trial but I am burnt out on trials too and trying to catch up on other stuff so I was hoping you guys would report some stuff for me lol

Hello. Has anyone saw anything on the Kansas cop trial?

I've been watching Wild tweet about it and saw a little biit about it on tv lastnight but that's about it. What do you know about it?

Not much really. Just saw some things here and there. Like the suicide note was forged by him and maybe he started writing it before it all happened. And she was lying on top of the gun. Which people say is odd in a suicide. But don't quote me bc I have just got stuff here and there. Lol

Last edited:
Hey tink you could always check out info on wat. They also have a live stream of the Kansas cop trial. But as far as discussions go that's kinda mute.

I've been watching Wild tweet about it and saw a little biit about it on tv lastnight but that's about it. What do you know about it?

Not much really. Just saw some things here and there. Like the suicide note was forged by him and maybe he started writing it before it all happened. And she was lying on top of the gun. Which people say is odd in a suicide. But don't quote me bc I have just got stuff here and there. Lol

Has it been proven he forged the note? How did the note not burn? I heard she was shot in the back of the neck.

Testa can you post that CBS article again please? I was on page 3 and now it won't work for some reason.

Hey tink you could always check out info on wat. They also have a live stream of the Kansas cop trial. But as far as discussions go that's kinda mute.

Thanks Paula but I just can't get into another trial right now I think my hubby would kill me lol

Has it been proven he forged the note? How did the note not burn? I heard she was shot in the back of the neck.

Testa can you post that CBS article again please? I was on page 3 and now it won't work for some reason.

Nah, I'm not sure about what's been proven really. Hln is kinda all over the place with it all.

Thanks Paula but I just can't get into another trial right now I think my hubby would kill me lol

Totally understand. If I start a new one, when my bf gets back from Colorado he is gonna kill me too!. Lol

Hey! No...

Just saying "Hey" and "No".

lol
Hi Testa!

Lol I just can't get into it. I am burnt out on trials I think. Or my heads still stuck in this arias trial till its over.

I caught glimpses of info. Doesn't sound like a suicide on the surface of it. She supposedly shot herself, but the gun was found underneath her torso. Also, she set the house on fire with her little kids inside, why? It makes no sense.

Who commits suicide by shooting themselves and setting the house on fire? Why leave a note if you intend to destroy everything? Why would you subject your kids to that type of risk?

Last edited:

This is all on one page. cbsnews videos and website could use some help.

http://m.cbsnews.com/fullstory.rbml?catid=57585083&feed_id=999&videofeed=999

Forum List

Back