Jodi Arias Penalty

For some reason I don't even see comments on there what was the comment? [MENTION=43893]25Caliber[/MENTION]

For some reason I don't even see comments on there what was the comment? [MENTION=43893]25Caliber[/MENTION]

They are FB comments at the very bottom...here are a few (pardon the language):

(Comment): "Fuckin fat piece of sewer that George Zimmerman scumbag!..."

"...Go to jail fatso and stay there!"

(Reply): "Tell us what you really feel b/c you obviously have it all figured out..."

"Why do I have the feeling you wouldnt have the balls to face Zimmerman like a man..."

(Comment): "He needs to get that smirk slapped off his face."

(Reply): "so do you"

"So according to Queen Kathryn, George Zimmerman has now lost his right to smile......" #lowinformationidiot

"Jay Walker the only people I see that have any racist bias are those who support Zimmerman because they stereotype Trayvon as a hoodlum and a violent person because Trayvon is black. Think before you make ignorant and hypocritical statements"

LOL...Adults and their childish behavior sometimes...gotta love it or laugh at it. Check out the name in the last reply--"Jay Walker"...lol.

Last edited:
It will take a little while to get used to this.
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. The 500th winner of our death penalty, here in Texas, is going to be a woman.
Executions in Texas

Executions in Texas date to 1819 when a man was hanged in Galveston for piracy. Since then, offenders have been put to death by hanging, under the authority of individual counties, and by electrocution and lethal injection, under authority of the state of Texas:

Woman will be 500th execution since Texas resumed death penalty - Houston Chronicle

Here's some fun facts:

Hangings (1819-1923): 390

Electrocutions (1924-1964): 361

Lethal injections (1976-2013): 499

Sources: The ESPY File, Texas Department of Criminal Justice

Wow. The 500th winner of our death penalty, here in Texas, is going to be a woman.
Executions in Texas

Executions in Texas date to 1819 when a man was hanged in Galveston for piracy. Since then, offenders have been put to death by hanging, under the authority of individual counties, and by electrocution and lethal injection, under authority of the state of Texas:

Woman will be 500th execution since Texas resumed death penalty - Houston Chronicle

Here's some fun facts:

Hangings (1819-1923): 390

Electrocutions (1924-1964): 361

Lethal injections (1976-2013): 499

Sources: The ESPY File, Texas Department of Criminal Justice

that certainly is an advancement in the equal rights issue

They are FB comments at the very bottom...here are a few (pardon the language):

(Comment): "Fuckin fat piece of sewer that George Zimmerman scumbag!..."

"...Go to jail fatso and stay there!"

(Reply): "Tell us what you really feel b/c you obviously have it all figured out..."

"Why do I have the feeling you wouldnt have the balls to face Zimmerman like a man..."

(Comment): "He needs to get that smirk slapped off his face."

(Reply): "so do you"

"So according to Queen Kathryn, George Zimmerman has now lost his right to smile......" #lowinformationidiot

"Jay Walker the only people I see that have any racist bias are those who support Zimmerman because they stereotype Trayvon as a hoodlum and a violent person because Trayvon is black. Think before you make ignorant and hypocritical statements"

LOL...Adults and their childish behavior sometimes...gotta love it or laugh at it. Check out the name in the last reply--"Jay Walker"...lol.

No different than a lot of what transpired in the Jodi Arias case.

Happy Father's Day SOTD!

Dedicated to my baby daddy and all you dads and husbands and protectors of all that's right and fixer's of all things, including spider and snakes! Dad's rock the world!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7sCl56PsXQ]I Dont Like Spiders and Snakes jim stafford - YouTube[/ame]

Sometimes is being very generous. I don't know what it is about the internet, probably the anonymity of it but people grow the biggest balls on the net and are all about typing tough.

Sometimes is being very generous. I don't know what it is about the internet, probably the anonymity of it but people grow the biggest balls on the net and are all about typing tough.

Another true statement. I just dont like the lying. And it is absolutely the anonymity of it...its amazing how the attitudes and comments change when you have to put your real name on it.

Even with a lot of the FB comment sections...when their real name is attached, things change for most people...still some idiots out there.

The guitar forum that I belong to only lets you use your real name...amazing how nice people are...lol.

The internet is an alter ego for many. Now you? I get the feeling you are the same pistol on here that you are in real life...but thats what I like about ya.:eek:

Forum List

Back