Jodi Arias Penalty

Does anyone know if there will still be a status hearing on this case June 20th? Or has that been dealt with and resolved? Maybe it will be covered and we'll find out if the judge agrees/approves with the continuance? Or has she ruled on that already?

Does anyone know if there will still be a status hearing on this case June 20th? Or has that been dealt with and resolved? Maybe it will be covered and we'll find out if the judge agrees/approves with the continuance? Or has she ruled on that already?

to my knowledge, she hasn't ruled on the motion. I think the hearing will take place. That date wasn't one of the ones they couldn't make in the motion.

Tink, it's best they said whatever they said. AT least most didn't lie in court.

OH yeah. But there were some liars too.

I was referring to the ones who, at least, put their own biases or feelings upfront, I didn't intend for that statement to be comprehensive.

Oh yeah I know but there were some that tried to lie and hide those biases like the guy that was busted with stuff on FB. The problem is some people don't think they are biased even though they clearly are so in their eyes they don't think they are lying lol

In defense of Jodi's parents

By Dr. Drew staff
updated 2:13 PM EDT, Mon June 17, 2013

NEED TO KNOW
• Local man says Ariases are not responsible for Jodi's behavior
• Were her parents misjudged?

Tonight: In defense of Jodi's parents | HLNtv.com

This guy is nice for sticking up for his friends, and I agree with him, but if the penalty phase goes forth, these comments would seem to be a problem for the defense, no?

On Patty (sp?) Patti Womack:

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial:
9 hours ago
Patti Womack on Dr. Drew accusing this page of posting a map to her house - LIAR! Where's the proof? Show me where we posted a map you liar. I have no idea where she even lives nor do I care.
https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis?filter=3&_fb_noscript=1

Then this site said she never received a "direct threat", however, I listened to the video and didn't hear her say that. Dr. Drew [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--6YSPMKvIc"]Dr Drew[/ame] characterized the situation as an indirect threat, as far as I recall. Maybe you can give it a listen to confirm. She did, however, directly state that she has never been in trouble with the law, so that rumor about the drug DUI seems particularly malicious. If it is not true, whoever was the source of that info, could be sued for libel.

6/17/2013*
OBJ - Objection/Opposition. - Party (001)*
6/17/2013*
NOTE: OBJECTION TO MOTION TO CONTINUE; PENALTY PHASE

Looks like the state is moving forward.

6/17/2013*
OBJ - Objection/Opposition. - Party (001)*
6/17/2013*
NOTE: OBJECTION TO MOTION TO CONTINUE; PENALTY PHASE

Looks like the state is moving forward.

Did Judge Sherry rule or they going to cover this motion at hearing on the 20th?

Forum List

Back