Joe Biden To Sit Down With George Stephanopoulos After Debate Debacle

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
President Joe Biden will sit down for an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos on Friday, as he seeks to quell concerns about his age following a disastrous debate performance.

I'm sure by then Biden will be over his cold and do an outstanding job in the interview, no matter how many edits it takes. He will be sharp as a tack and in full command of his faculties. ABC and George Stephanopoulos will make sure it looks that way. These guys are soooooooooooooo transparent. I'm sure Vladimir Putin and RT will be proud of their performance. I guess the gaslighting is back in full swing.

Last edited:
President Joe Biden will sit down for an interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos on Friday, as he seeks to quell concerns about his age following a disastrous debate performance.

I'm sure by then Biden will be over his cold and do an outstanding job in the interview, no matter how many edits it takes. He will be sharp as a tack and in full command of his faculties. ABC and George Stephanopoulos will make sure it looks that way. These guys are soooooooooooooo transparent. I'm sure Vladimir Putin and RT will be proud of their performance.

And the Rally Biden had post debate he had teleprompters and likely a shot of adderol up his ass. :p

I'm sure by then Biden will be over his cold and do an outstanding job in the interview, no matter how many edits it takes. He will be sharp as a tack and in full command of his faculties. ABC and George Stephanopoulos will make sure it looks that way. These guys are soooooooooooooo transparent. I'm sure Vladimir Putin and RT will be proud of their performance.

Doing an interview with that troll will only make matters worse.

Well let's see, he had a campaign commercial with nine cutaways in 35 seconds.....They will have to have a strobe warning on this one.

latest

He'll flail, even with the Nerf balls that Georgie Stepsonallofus is going to lob at him.
I don't know. It will be taped Friday and shown on Sunday. I have no doubt that they will spend as much time as it takes to edit the interview.

If its not a "live" interview its worthless.

More democrats are starting to ask Biden to withdraw.

The whopper I just heard is that Kamala does better against Trump than Joe.

That would be too delicious. Trump v Harris.

I'm sure by then Biden will be over his cold and do an outstanding job in the interview, no matter how many edits it takes. He will be sharp as a tack and in full command of his faculties. ABC and George Stephanopoulos will make sure it looks that way. These guys are soooooooooooooo transparent. I'm sure Vladimir Putin and RT will be proud of their performance. I guess the gaslighting is back in full swing.

Top four questions George Stephanopoulos will ask Biden.

1. Mr. President, what did you have for breakfast?

2. Bada Bing, or Bada Boom?

3. How many fingers am I holding up?

4. Why is Donald Trump so much like Hitler?

Prerecorded. Not live.

We all have to take a shot of our favorite adult beverage for every camera cut edit.
1719963938784.gif

It is going to be taped, then edited, then aired.
Why don't they use holograms and AI, like the Elvis show now playing in London? It will be just as "live."

If they want to convince us of his competency, release the Hur tapes.

Last edited:

Too bad no one will watch it.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back