Judge Approves Trump's 'Special Master' Request

There is no such thing as Trump having ownership of these documents. They belong to no one fool.
Most of the documents are owned by the US government, you absolutely ignorant moron. Some may be his own. As always, you remain a retard.

A federal judge has granted a request by former President Donald Trump’s legal team to appoint a special master to review documents seized by the FBI during a search of his Florida home last month.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge on Monday granted a request by former President Donald Trump’s legal team to appoint a special master to review documents seized by the FBI during a search of his Florida home last month.

The decision by U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon came despite the objections of the Justice Department, which said an outside legal expert was not necessary in part because officials had already completed their review of potentially privileged documents. The judge had previously signaled her inclination to approve a special master, asking a department lawyer during arguments this month, “What is the harm?”

The appointment may slow the pace of the department's investigation into the presence of top-secret information at Mar-a-Lago, but it is unlikely to affect any investigative decisions or the ultimate outcome of the probe.

JUDGE GREEN-LIGHTS TRUMP’S ‘SPECIAL MASTER’ REQUEST

Not a surprise from a Trump-appointed judge. However, this won't affect the final outcome. What do you think?

Wait till Trump attacks the Special Master.

Wait till Trump attacks the Special Master.
Expressing disagreement isn’t attacking.

He might disagree. And the judge may accept the Special Master’s recommendations and adopt them. Or the judge might agree with DOJ objections. Or the judge might agree with Trump’s possible objections.

I predict that the DOJ appeal of the judge’s decision to appoint the special master will fail. 😎

Expressing disagreement isn’t attacking.

He might disagree. And the judge may accept the Special Master’s recommendations and adopt them. Or the judge might agree with DOJ objections. Or the judge might agree with Trump’s possible objections.

I predict that the DOJ appeal of the judge’s decision to appoint the special master will fail. 😎

Trump will sic his minions on the Special Master.

Most of the documents are owned by the US government, you absolutely ignorant moron. Some may be his own. As always, you remain a retard.

All the documents belong to the National Archives. That's the law.

No. You’re wrong. They all belong to the United States with the exception of his own personal property. THAT’S the law. 😎

In reality the documents belong to the American people, but presidents have to turn them over to the National Archives.

In reality the documents belong to the American people, but presidents have to turn them over to the National Archives.
They belong, except those to which the President has legal ownership to the United States. As I said

Also, the PRA isn’t exactly a model of clarity as to when, exactly, at the end of his Administration, a President has to turn over physical possession to the Archives.

A federal judge has granted a request by former President Donald Trump’s legal team to appoint a special master to review documents seized by the FBI during a search of his Florida home last month.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge on Monday granted a request by former President Donald Trump’s legal team to appoint a special master to review documents seized by the FBI during a search of his Florida home last month.

The decision by U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon came despite the objections of the Justice Department, which said an outside legal expert was not necessary in part because officials had already completed their review of potentially privileged documents. The judge had previously signaled her inclination to approve a special master, asking a department lawyer during arguments this month, “What is the harm?”

The appointment may slow the pace of the department's investigation into the presence of top-secret information at Mar-a-Lago, but it is unlikely to affect any investigative decisions or the ultimate outcome of the probe.

JUDGE GREEN-LIGHTS TRUMP’S ‘SPECIAL MASTER’ REQUEST

Not a surprise from a Trump-appointed judge. However, this won't affect the final outcome. What do you think?
Fuck that ****! I hate her fucking guts!

The Special Master will be a lawyer or judge with top security clearance who is bipartisan...
And so?
I want someone like that because all the objective analysts on YouTube say Bide, the DOJ and the FBI fucked up.

1662759427129.png

Ty Cobb, a former White House lawyer who served as special counsel to Donald Trump in 2017 and 2018, called the disgraced former president “a deeply wounded narcissist” in an interview with CBS News reporter Major Garrett on the “Takeout” podcast.

“My personal view is that it’s less a character issue than a personality defect,” Cobb told Garrett. “I believe former President Trump to be a deeply wounded narcissist, and he is often incapable of acting other than in his perceived self-interest, or for revenge.”

Cobb told Garrett that narcissism and revenge were “the two compelling instincts that guide his actions” and inherently prevented Trump from admitting he lost the 2020 election — and from listening to his own advisers.

Ex-Trump Attorney Ty Cobb Calls Him ‘Deeply Wounded Narcissist’ Incapable Of Change

Yep, no doubt about that fact. I just call him Psycho.

View attachment 694082

Ty Cobb, a former White House lawyer who served as special counsel to Donald Trump in 2017 and 2018, called the disgraced former president “a deeply wounded narcissist” in an interview with CBS News reporter Major Garrett on the “Takeout” podcast.

“My personal view is that it’s less a character issue than a personality defect,” Cobb told Garrett. “I believe former President Trump to be a deeply wounded narcissist, and he is often incapable of acting other than in his perceived self-interest, or for revenge.”

Cobb told Garrett that narcissism and revenge were “the two compelling instincts that guide his actions” and inherently prevented Trump from admitting he lost the 2020 election — and from listening to his own advisers.

Ex-Trump Attorney Ty Cobb Calls Him ‘Deeply Wounded Narcissist’ Incapable Of Change

Yep, no doubt about that fact.
A lawyer calling someone else a narcissist! :laughing0301:

Are you asking if YouTube is objective or if there are objective people who post on YouTube?

I'm not a YouTube fan so I don't know. But Trump treated the DOJ like they were his personal law firm so they had some constant conflicts trying to remain neutral and nonpartisan. Trump expected them to be loyal to him at any cost.

Forum List

Back