🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just another tick down on unemployment, ho hum

Trump-Economic-Growth-Employment-Numbers-1.jpg

The Trump effect is staggering! :lol:

You trump haters need to get together somewhere and stroke each other, because real americans see what is being done to create jobs, bring jobs back to the USA, reduce the tax burden on the middle class, and return sanity to our fiscal policy.

I get it that you hate Trump. I fully understand that and that's just fine, he beat your female messiah and is cancelling the failed policies of your Kenyan messiah. I understand why you hate him. He is succeeding and you just cannot deal with that, we understand. But your whining and crying and bitching will not put the hildebeast in the oval office or bring obozo back to power. YOU LOST. American rejected Hillary, Obama, the democrats, and liberalism in general. You had your chance and Obama and the Clintons destroyed it for you. Its over.

What does that have to do with Trumps horrible employment numbers?

since they are better than Obama's ---------------------------------

Actually.......Obama had over 250,000 new jobs which Trump described as "horrible....a disaster"

Trump struggles to get over 100,000

did you make that chart yourself? Never mind, nothing will ever change you from a blind Obama worshiper. I understand who and what your are.

you have zero credibility on this board. ZERO

Keep up the lunatic, baseless denial. You'll need a lot of that over the next few years.

When the tax cuts get passed, watch out

Economy will scream, it's already doing better than it ever did under Ears

Yes just like those bush tax cuts. What a disaster that was for the debt and economy.

You trump haters need to get together somewhere and stroke each other, because real americans see what is being done to create jobs, bring jobs back to the USA, reduce the tax burden on the middle class, and return sanity to our fiscal policy.

I get it that you hate Trump. I fully understand that and that's just fine, he beat your female messiah and is cancelling the failed policies of your Kenyan messiah. I understand why you hate him. He is succeeding and you just cannot deal with that, we understand. But your whining and crying and bitching will not put the hildebeast in the oval office or bring obozo back to power. YOU LOST. American rejected Hillary, Obama, the democrats, and liberalism in general. You had your chance and Obama and the Clintons destroyed it for you. Its over.

Actually.......Obama had over 250,000 new jobs which Trump described as "horrible....a disaster"

did you make that chart yourself? Never mind, nothing will ever change you from a blind Obama worshiper. I understand who and what your are.

Show me where Trump is doing better than Obama

Show why Trump should not be held to the same "horrible....a disaster" labels he used to describe Obama's employment when Trump has lower numbers

Keep up the lunatic, baseless denial. You'll need a lot of that over the next few years.

the market is up, foreign and domestic companies are investing in America, real jobs are increasing (not part time burger flippers, real jobs), we are moving to energy independence, we are taking out radical murderers on their home turf, illegal border crossings are down 67%, the USA is no longer laughed at in the world, the Saudis and other arabs have been called to task to purge the radicals from their midst, the pipeline is being built, the wall is being built, coal miners are back at work, we are no longer sending billions to china and india while they continue to pollute that air and water.

Yes, the next few years look very good for the USA. Thanks for reminding us.

the market is up, foreign and domestic companies are investing in America, real jobs are increasing (not part time burger flippers, real jobs), we are moving to energy independence, we are taking out radical murderers on their home turf, illegal border crossings are down 67%, the USA is no longer laughed at in the world, the Saudis and other arabs have been called to task to purge the radicals from their midst, the pipeline is being built, the wall is being built, coal miners are back at work, we are no longer sending billions to china and india while they continue to pollute that air and water.

Yes, the next few years look very good for the USA. Thanks for reminding us.

Yet, Trumps numbers are still lower than Obama's over the last eight years

Show why Trump should not be held to the same "horrible....a disaster" labels he used to describe Obama's employment when Trump has lower numbers

geez dude, pay attention. Using the exact same calculation methods, Trump's UE numbers are better than Obama's. I don't know where you got that chart since you didn't identify it but its wrong, look at the BLS.

Actually March was adjusted DOWN twice to 50,000. Seema like Tramp has the BLS pad his numbers and then the Right shuts up about the downward adjustments.

Employment Situation Summary
The change in total nonfarm payroll employment for March was revised down from +79,000
to +50,000, and the change for April was revised down from +211,000 to +174,000

You should have stuck with the chart, March has been adjusted DOWN twice, as ALL of Tramp's phony UE numbers have been, and is now at a measly 50,000. April was only 174,000 with another correction to come, May was 138,00 with 2 potentially downward adjustments.
Tramp the job maker has yet to break 200,000 jobs in a month but is claiming to have created over 1 million new jobs.

"The economy has started to come back and very, very rapidly. We've added $3.3 trillion in stock market value to our economy and more than a million private sector jobs."
- Donald J Trump

geez dude, pay attention. Using the exact same calculation methods, Trump's UE numbers are better than Obama's. I don't know where you got that chart since you didn't identify it but its wrong, look at the BLS.
Nope, the chart favors Tramp, the March jobs number on the chart is nearly double the BLS.

The economy doesn't move that fast. Giving trump credit for anything at this point is silly. We will know in a year if things are moving in the right direction.

The economy doesn't move that fast. Giving trump credit for anything at this point is silly. We will know in a year if things are moving in the right direction.

I agree, credit or blame. Have you told our friends on the left?

Nope, the chart favors Tramp, the March jobs number on the chart is nearly double the BLS.

I understand. Trump could send you a check for a million dollars and you would bitch that it wasn't two million. I get it.

Will be interesting to see what happens.

yes it will, but the propaganda will continue regardless of what facts emerge.

yes it will, but the propaganda will continue regardless of what facts emerge.

I would assume so but hope facts will prevail.

Unemployment rate:

Trump - 4.5% down to 4.3%. Great, incredible, economy 'revved up' according to conservatives
Obama - 10.2% down to 4.5% A disaster, ruined the economy, worst president ever.

This is what self-delusion looks like.

The big problem they have is zero unemployment is about 3.8-3.9%... The gains so far are really just a throw over from the previous admin, Trump policies have not kicked in yet (actually not even passed)... So Trump has a big problem coming, he has inheritied a economy close zero unemployment and his policies are to depress wages for higher employment..

So who got "credit" for the first year of Obama?

Unemployment rate:

Trump - 4.5% down to 4.3%. Great, incredible, economy 'revved up' according to conservatives
Obama - 10.2% down to 4.5% A disaster, ruined the economy, worst president ever.

The big problem they have is zero unemployment is about 3.8-3.9%... The gains so far are really just a throw over from the previous admin, Trump policies have not kicked in yet (actually not even passed)... So Trump has a big problem coming, he has inheritied a economy close zero unemployment and his policies are to depress wages for higher employment..

I'm not sure that is entirely fair. I don't believe in his policies personally, but fewer immigrants in theory would raise wages. I don't think it will, but we will see.

Unemployment rate:

I'm not sure that is entirely fair. I don't believe in his policies personally, but fewer immigrants in theory would raise wages. I don't think it will, but we will see.

New Study Confirms that Right-To-Work Laws Are Associated with Significantly Lower Wages
New Study Confirms that Right-To-Work Laws Are Associated with Significantly Lower Wages

Trump: 'I like right-to-work better'

• Policymakers can help to grow wages by raising the minimum wage; updating overtime rules; strengthening rights to collective bargaining; regularizing undocumented workers; ending forced arbitration; securing workers’ access to sick leave and paid family leave; closing race and gender inequities; awarding government contracts only to firms that adhere to wage, health, and safety laws; and tackling workplace abuses such as misclassification and wage theft.

Forum List

Back