🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just another tick down on unemployment, ho hum

geez dude, pay attention. Using the exact same calculation methods, Trump's UE numbers are better than Obama's. I don't know where you got that chart since you didn't identify it but its wrong, look at the BLS.

Please...please....Don't tell me you are quoting U3 unemployment numbers after Conservatives called them fake for 8 years

You were touting them as gospel for 8 years, now you claim they are wrong. Its called hypocrisy, dude, and you are very good at it.

I just find the reversal of conservatives to be quite humorous

Please explain how Trump having worse employment figures than Obama is not the "horrible.....a disaster" rating he gave to Obama

political rhetoric and facts are too very different things. remember when Obama said "increasing the national debt shows a failure of leadership" ? Then he doubled it.

Using the same UE stats, Trump has better numbers than Obama. Throw out the rhetoric and deal with facts. you might gain some credibility here.

UE stats are made up of monthly employment reports. Over the last few years, Obama has averaged 200,000 jobs a month. A figure Trump has yet to crack

But it is all irrelevant. Trump has proclaimed U3 unemployment numbers to be "made up". He obviously prefers the raw employment number which would be 170 million unemployed.

Not too impressive

parroting the same bullshit over and over and over will get you nowhere. You have exhausted that talking point. Go back to sleep.

people give up looking. No longer counted.
Well, if one isn't seeking a job, it stands to reason it's not a problem that one doesn't have a job because people who want/need a job, look for a job.

Yes, but after a length of time "they do not exist". They fall off the books. This subject has been beat to death. You have someone 55 years old, lost his job. He may be 57 years old now. Still searching the internet for work. BUT HE DOES NOT EXIST. He is on no list. He does not count. There are millions of these that have fallen off the books each month since 2009 crash. Where am I wrong on that?

POST SAVING EDIT: why did ADP report closer to ~250K private jobs added?
Of course such a 57 year old would count. Don't you people have any clue what you're talking about? :eusa_doh:

If such a person were to partake in the survey, they are asked if they're currently looking for work, not where they're looking for work. If a 57 year old says he's looking , he's counted in the labor force.

Over 1 million jobs have been added since Trump was elected. There were over 235,000 added in May! lol

Trump is doing everything right. I couldn't be happier with him. :)
235,000 jobs added in May? WTF??

If Trump were doing as well as you claim, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

BLS CES: 138,000

BLS CPS: -233,000

Trump's numbers are consistently lower than Obama's

More telling is that most of Trumps "jobs" are burger flipping jobs

Unemployment rate:

Trump - 4.5% down to 4.3%. Great, incredible, economy 'revved up' according to conservatives
Obama - 10.2% down to 4.5% A disaster, ruined the economy, worst president ever.

This is what self-delusion looks like.
A big reason the unemployment rate dropped in May was due largely to the biggest single monthly drop in almost 2 years in the labor force...

BLS Labor Force: -429,000

BLS Employment Level: -233,000

BLS Unemployment Level: -195,000

What's hysterical is how the rabid right panned Obama for numbers like those. Now they applaud those numbers for no reason other than a Republican is in the White House.

Actually.......Obama had over 250,000 new jobs which Trump described as "horrible....a disaster"

Trump struggles to get over 100,000

Trump-Economic-Growth-Employment-Numbers-1.jpg
did you make that chart yourself? Never mind, nothing will ever change you from a blind Obama worshiper. I understand who and what your are.

you have zero credibility on this board. ZERO

Show me where Trump is doing better than Obama

Show why Trump should not be held to the same "horrible....a disaster" labels he used to describe Obama's employment when Trump has lower numbers

geez dude, pay attention. Using the exact same calculation methods, Trump's UE numbers are better than Obama's. I don't know where you got that chart since you didn't identify it but its wrong, look at the BLS.

Please...please....Don't tell me you are quoting U3 unemployment numbers after Conservatives called them fake for 8 years

You were touting them as gospel for 8 years, now you claim they are wrong. Its called hypocrisy, dude, and you are very good at it.
So the "real" unemployment rate isn't the real unemployment rate anymore?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Over 1 million jobs have been added since Trump was elected. There were over 235,000 added in May! lol

235,000 jobs added in May? WTF??

If Trump were doing as well as you claim, you wouldn't have to lie like that.

BLS CES: 138,000

BLS CPS: -233,000

More telling is that most of Trumps "jobs" are burger flipping jobs
About 600,000 gained since he's been president...

latest_numbers_CES0000000001_2007_2017_all_period_M05_net_1mth.gif

You trump haters need to get together somewhere and stroke each other, because real americans see what is being done to create jobs, bring jobs back to the USA, reduce the tax burden on the middle class, and return sanity to our fiscal policy.

I get it that you hate Trump. I fully understand that and that's just fine, he beat your female messiah and is cancelling the failed policies of your Kenyan messiah. I understand why you hate him. He is succeeding and you just cannot deal with that, we understand. But your whining and crying and bitching will not put the hildebeast in the oval office or bring obozo back to power. YOU LOST. American rejected Hillary, Obama, the democrats, and liberalism in general. You had your chance and Obama and the Clintons destroyed it for you. Its over.

What does that have to do with Trumps horrible employment numbers?

since they are better than Obama's ---------------------------------

Actually.......Obama had over 250,000 new jobs which Trump described as "horrible....a disaster"

Trump struggles to get over 100,000

Trump-Economic-Growth-Employment-Numbers-1.jpg
did you make that chart yourself? Never mind, nothing will ever change you from a blind Obama worshiper. I understand who and what your are.

you have zero credibility on this board. ZERO
You should have stuck with the chart, March has been adjusted DOWN twice, as ALL of Tramp's phony UE numbers have been, and is now at a measly 50,000. April was only 174,000 with another correction to come, May was 138,00 with 2 potentially downward adjustments.
Tramp the job maker has yet to break 200,000 jobs in a month but is claiming to have created over 1 million new jobs.

"The economy has started to come back and very, very rapidly. We've added $3.3 trillion in stock market value to our economy and more than a million private sector jobs."
- Donald J Trump
The Dow is up 1,346 points since Trump's been president. A 7% increase.

Looks like Trump and America are winning. Cool. :thup:

Donald Trump’s presidency is fake news
The administration keeps delivering “policy announcements” that are little more than hollow media spectacles.

President Donald Trump had a “bill signing” on Monday. After delivering some televised remarks, he sat at a small desk emblazoned with the presidential seal, signed a document, and handed out pens to assembled members of Congress. But the actual document he signed was not a bill, never passed through Congress, and had no legal effect whatsoever.

Instead, what Trump signed was a set of “principles” for his plan to hand air traffic control duties to the private sector. The document was purely symbolic; no one has even introduced new legislation to enact these principles, though the basic gist of them was derived from an older proposal.

Add Trump’s “principles” to the long and growing list of White House announcements that have zero legal import or policy ramifications.

Donald Trump’s presidency is fake news – ThinkProgress

sheneman-taxplanjpg-c84d4df57d8807b3.jpg

Come on now, that's some seriously messed up Snowflake butthurt bullshite. This is good news for Americans. We should all be celebrating it.

Like CONservatives did?

Rooting against America: Beck, other conservatives cheer elimination of Chicago's Olympic bid

Beck: "Oh, it's so sweet" that Chicago's bid failed; "savor this moment."

Lou Dobbs: "On today's broadcast, the IOC just says 'no' to Chicago! As the Drudge Report says 'The Ego Has Landed.' "

Breitbart website: "It is kind of like the world community saying to President Obama, 'Not only no, but Hell No.' "

Limbaugh: For those "upset that I sound gleeful -- I am. I don't deny it. I'm happy."

RedState.com's Erickson: "World rejects Barack Obama. ... Hahahahaha."

Weekly Standard blog post reportedly said "[c]heers erupt[ed] at" magazine in response to Chicago losing bid.

Malkin: "Goodbye, 'Yes We Can.' Hello, 'No, You Can't.' "

image1473294222256.jpg
'

If Chicago had won the Olympics, how many Olympic athletes would have been victims of gun violence in the city with the most strict gun laws? How many would have been hit by stray bullets? how many mugged? how many raped?

there were good reason why Chicago was rejected and most of them had nothing to do with Obama.
Between the Cubs, White Sox, Bulls, etc..., they play there almost every single day. How many players have been shot, mugged, or raped? Think before you post.

You're drowning in Kool aid. The cheeto hasn't actually done much of anything except enrich himself and his 1% cronies.

And no, dcbl - giving more money to the 1% will not result in more jobs. It never has and it never will.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Show why Trump should not be held to the same "horrible....a disaster" labels he used to describe Obama's employment when Trump has lower numbers

The economy doesn't move that fast. Giving trump credit for anything at this point is silly. We will know in a year if things are moving in the right direction.

I agree, credit or blame. Have you told our friends on the left?

So who got "credit" for the first year of Obama?

Bush, what's your point?

Weird Cupcake, ALL I remember is the right wingers going crazy because Obama didn't pull US out of the hole after 8 years of Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies fast enough :desk:

DPCCPrivateSectorPayroll120216.png

The administration keeps delivering “policy announcements” that are little more than hollow media spectacles.

President Donald Trump had a “bill signing” on Monday. After delivering some televised remarks, he sat at a small desk emblazoned with the presidential seal, signed a document, and handed out pens to assembled members of Congress. But the actual document he signed was not a bill, never passed through Congress, and had no legal effect whatsoever.

Instead, what Trump signed was a set of “principles” for his plan to hand air traffic control duties to the private sector. The document was purely symbolic; no one has even introduced new legislation to enact these principles, though the basic gist of them was derived from an older proposal.

Add Trump’s “principles” to the long and growing list of White House announcements that have zero legal import or policy ramifications.

Come on now, that's some seriously messed up Snowflake butthurt bullshite. This is good news for Americans. We should all be celebrating it.

Like CONservatives did?

Rooting against America: Beck, other conservatives cheer elimination of Chicago's Olympic bid

Lou Dobbs: "On today's broadcast, the IOC just says 'no' to Chicago! As the Drudge Report says 'The Ego Has Landed.' "

Breitbart website: "It is kind of like the world community saying to President Obama, 'Not only no, but Hell No.' "

Limbaugh: For those "upset that I sound gleeful -- I am. I don't deny it. I'm happy."

Weekly Standard blog post reportedly said "[c]heers erupt[ed] at" magazine in response to Chicago losing bid.

image1473294222256.jpg
'

If Chicago had won the Olympics, how many Olympic athletes would have been victims of gun violence in the city with the most strict gun laws? How many would have been hit by stray bullets? how many mugged? how many raped?

there were good reason why Chicago was rejected and most of them had nothing to do with Obama.

Sure Cupcake, THAT'S why the right wingers cheered OBAMA when Chicago lost the Olympics. Really had America's best interests at heart the right wing did *shaking head*

6a00e55026407188330120a5b8dfcd970b-320wi

I just find the reversal of conservatives to be quite humorous

Please explain how Trump having worse employment figures than Obama is not the "horrible.....a disaster" rating he gave to Obama

political rhetoric and facts are too very different things. remember when Obama said "increasing the national debt shows a failure of leadership" ? Then he doubled it.

Using the same UE stats, Trump has better numbers than Obama. Throw out the rhetoric and deal with facts. you might gain some credibility here.

FACTS? Please show me the policies that created the debt under Obama again Cupcake?

CBPPpublicdebt.jpg

That's because Obama's numbers were consistentlly lower than Obama's. There was a constant growth in private sector employment (the longest stretch on record) with lowering deficits. The long term trend says anybody following Obama would benefit from good economic numbers for at least the first 6 months, without doing a thing.

Like CONservatives did?

image1473294222256.jpg

You doing the same thing, doesn't make it right. It only makes you a bitter hypocrite.

Like CONservatives did?

image1473294222256.jpg
'

Sure Cupcake, THAT'S why the right wingers cheered OBAMA when Chicago lost the Olympics. Really had America's best interests at heart the right wing did *shaking head*

6a00e55026407188330120a5b8dfcd970b-320wi

You engaging in the same behavior, doesn't make it right. It only makes you a bitter partisan hypocrite. Think on that a bit.

Like CONservatives did?

image1473294222256.jpg

You doing the same thing, doesn't make it right. It only makes you a bitter hypocrite.

Got it Cupcake don't understand most of US on the left oppose Cheeto's POLICIES where the right seemed to focus on that "Kenyan Moooslim" guy we elected over his policies!

BTW, Cheering a major US city losing a GREAT opportunity to host an Olympics is NOTHING like opposing the Cheeto and therefore there is no hypocrisy Cupcake :)

Like CONservatives did?

image1473294222256.jpg

Got it Cupcake don't understand most of US on the left oppose Cheeto's POLICIES where the right seemed to focus on that "Kenyan Moooslim" guy we elected over his policies!

BTW, Cheering a major US city losing a GREAT opportunity to host an Olympics is NOTHING like opposing the Cheeto and therefore there is no hypocrisy Cupcake :)

Again, you engaging in the same bad behavior, doesn't make it right. It only makes you a hateful partisan hypocrite. You should ponder that for a bit. Take care.

Forum List

Back