🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just another tick down on unemployment, ho hum

Donald Trump’s presidency is fake news
The administration keeps delivering “policy announcements” that are little more than hollow media spectacles.

President Donald Trump had a “bill signing” on Monday. After delivering some televised remarks, he sat at a small desk emblazoned with the presidential seal, signed a document, and handed out pens to assembled members of Congress. But the actual document he signed was not a bill, never passed through Congress, and had no legal effect whatsoever.

Instead, what Trump signed was a set of “principles” for his plan to hand air traffic control duties to the private sector. The document was purely symbolic; no one has even introduced new legislation to enact these principles, though the basic gist of them was derived from an older proposal.

Add Trump’s “principles” to the long and growing list of White House announcements that have zero legal import or policy ramifications.

Donald Trump’s presidency is fake news – ThinkProgress

sheneman-taxplanjpg-c84d4df57d8807b3.jpg

Come on now, that's some seriously messed up Snowflake butthurt bullshite. This is good news for Americans. We should all be celebrating it.

Like CONservatives did?

Rooting against America: Beck, other conservatives cheer elimination of Chicago's Olympic bid

Beck: "Oh, it's so sweet" that Chicago's bid failed; "savor this moment."

Lou Dobbs: "On today's broadcast, the IOC just says 'no' to Chicago! As the Drudge Report says 'The Ego Has Landed.' "

Breitbart website: "It is kind of like the world community saying to President Obama, 'Not only no, but Hell No.' "

Limbaugh: For those "upset that I sound gleeful -- I am. I don't deny it. I'm happy."

RedState.com's Erickson: "World rejects Barack Obama. ... Hahahahaha."

Weekly Standard blog post reportedly said "[c]heers erupt[ed] at" magazine in response to Chicago losing bid.

Malkin: "Goodbye, 'Yes We Can.' Hello, 'No, You Can't.' "

image1473294222256.jpg

You doing the same thing, doesn't make it right. It only makes you a bitter hypocrite.

Got it Cupcake don't understand most of US on the left oppose Cheeto's POLICIES where the right seemed to focus on that "Kenyan Moooslim" guy we elected over his policies!

BTW, Cheering a major US city losing a GREAT opportunity to host an Olympics is NOTHING like opposing the Cheeto and therefore there is no hypocrisy Cupcake :)

Again, you engaging in the same bad behavior, doesn't make it right. It only makes you a hateful partisan hypocrite. You should ponder that for a bit. Take care.

Got it Cupcake you don't understand what the word hypocrite means *shaking head*

Buttercup perhaps YOU are the one to FINALLY show me ONE TIME EVER CONS WERE ON THE CORRECT SIDE OF US HISTORY?

Or failing that how about 3 GOP policies the past 50 years that worked as promised?

Hint there is a reason i'm a proud partisan Cupcake :)

d01fd99f630aab35af230de8e8eb9af2.jpg

Come on now, that's some seriously messed up Snowflake butthurt bullshite. This is good news for Americans. We should all be celebrating it.

Like CONservatives did?

Rooting against America: Beck, other conservatives cheer elimination of Chicago's Olympic bid

Lou Dobbs: "On today's broadcast, the IOC just says 'no' to Chicago! As the Drudge Report says 'The Ego Has Landed.' "

Breitbart website: "It is kind of like the world community saying to President Obama, 'Not only no, but Hell No.' "

Limbaugh: For those "upset that I sound gleeful -- I am. I don't deny it. I'm happy."

Weekly Standard blog post reportedly said "[c]heers erupt[ed] at" magazine in response to Chicago losing bid.

image1473294222256.jpg

You doing the same thing, doesn't make it right. It only makes you a bitter hypocrite.

Got it Cupcake don't understand most of US on the left oppose Cheeto's POLICIES where the right seemed to focus on that "Kenyan Moooslim" guy we elected over his policies!

BTW, Cheering a major US city losing a GREAT opportunity to host an Olympics is NOTHING like opposing the Cheeto and therefore there is no hypocrisy Cupcake :)

Again, you engaging in the same bad behavior, doesn't make it right. It only makes you a hateful partisan hypocrite. You should ponder that for a bit. Take care.

Got it Cupcake you don't understand what the word hypocrite means *shaking head*

Buttercup perhaps YOU are the one to FINALLY show me ONE TIME EVER CONS WERE ON THE CORRECT SIDE OF US HISTORY?

Or failing that how about 3 GOP policies the past 50 years that worked as promised?

You sound insane. I know you don't realize that, but you do. You're engaging in the same bad behavior you criticized the other side for. But you think you're somehow a better person. You've lost it. You need to chill out and contemplate things a bit more. Or not. Whatever. Take care of yourself.

Nope, during Obama we were told they all dropped out of the workforce because they were discouraged.

"We have 93 million people out of work. They look for jobs, they give up, and all of a sudden, statistically, they're considered employed."

- Donald J Trump Aug. 28, 2015, On Point With Sarah Palin

geez, grow up. the 93 million number does not include retired, children, sick, and lazy.

the real numbers, used by both obozo and Trump have the current rate at about 4.5%. You were happy with that calculation under Obama, but now it isn't correct? I get it, you are a disingenuous partisan hack.
Liar!
Tramp was never happy with the BLS UE rate and therefore it will never be applied to Tramp. Tramp is at a "REAL" UE of 40%

"Don't believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment. The number's probably 28, 29, as high as 35."
- Donald J Trump, February 9th, 2016

apples and oranges. many of the unemployed using those statistics, are unemployed by choice--------retired, children, sick, mentally ill, etc. All 330 million americans will never be employed, nor should they. Do you libs want to put 10 year olds in the labor force?, or 90 year olds? or people in mental hospitals?

you guys really look stupid when you try to play this game. Yes, Trump played it too and it didn't work for him either.
BULLSHIT!
Just go back and every time there was a positive jobs report the Right brought up the not in labor force number.

Here is your MessiahRushie harping on it early 2012:

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And I know that 88 million Americans are not working but they're eating, and it's a statistic that worries me.
It's quite telling that 88 million are not working but they're eating.

As I told your bunkmate, winger. Using either method the numbers are down. That's the point.
Same was true under the previous president, over whom you regularly whined.

Like CONservatives did?

image1473294222256.jpg

You sound insane. I know you don't realize that, but you do. You're engaging in the same bad behavior you criticized the other side for. But you think you're somehow a better person. You've lost it. You need to chill out and contemplate things a bit more. Or not. Whatever. Take care of yourself.

Sorry Cupcake, perhaps grow a brain?

Your "moderate" BS noted Cupcake

1a62f86acf175083b220934f918c9ac3.jpg

Looks like Trump and America are winning. Cool. :thup:

The administration keeps delivering “policy announcements” that are little more than hollow media spectacles.

President Donald Trump had a “bill signing” on Monday. After delivering some televised remarks, he sat at a small desk emblazoned with the presidential seal, signed a document, and handed out pens to assembled members of Congress. But the actual document he signed was not a bill, never passed through Congress, and had no legal effect whatsoever.

Instead, what Trump signed was a set of “principles” for his plan to hand air traffic control duties to the private sector. The document was purely symbolic; no one has even introduced new legislation to enact these principles, though the basic gist of them was derived from an older proposal.

Add Trump’s “principles” to the long and growing list of White House announcements that have zero legal import or policy ramifications.

Like CONservatives did?

image1473294222256.jpg

wrong on all accounts. Most of America approves of what Trump is doing. Chicago did a shitty job of presenting itself to the Olympic committee. Its not really a partisan issue. Obama made it partisan by inserting himself into it------and then losing. So he created the link that branded him a loser. Much like "if you like your plan you can keep it".

Obama's policies were good for radical muslims, illegal aliens, and America haters. Most of America understands that, some, like you, never will.

geez, grow up. the 93 million number does not include retired, children, sick, and lazy.

the real numbers, used by both obozo and Trump have the current rate at about 4.5%. You were happy with that calculation under Obama, but now it isn't correct? I get it, you are a disingenuous partisan hack.
Liar!
Tramp was never happy with the BLS UE rate and therefore it will never be applied to Tramp. Tramp is at a "REAL" UE of 40%

"Don't believe those phony numbers when you hear 4.9 and 5 percent unemployment. The number's probably 28, 29, as high as 35."

apples and oranges. many of the unemployed using those statistics, are unemployed by choice--------retired, children, sick, mentally ill, etc. All 330 million americans will never be employed, nor should they. Do you libs want to put 10 year olds in the labor force?, or 90 year olds? or people in mental hospitals?

you guys really look stupid when you try to play this game. Yes, Trump played it too and it didn't work for him either.
BULLSHIT!
Just go back and every time there was a positive jobs report the Right brought up the not in labor force number.

May 25, 2012
RUSH: And I know that 88 million Americans are not working but they're eating, and it's a statistic that worries me.

As I told your bunkmate, winger. Using either method the numbers are down. That's the point.

sure, we all engage in political rhetoric. But the facts cannot be refuted. Using the same methods, Trump has better numbers than Obama.

Like CONservatives did?

image1473294222256.jpg

wrong on all accounts. Most of America approves of what Trump is doing. Chicago did a shitty job of presenting itself to the Olympic committee. Its not really a partisan issue. Obama made it partisan by inserting himself into it------and then losing. So he created the link that branded him a loser. Much like "if you like your plan you can keep it".

Obama's policies were good for radical muslims, illegal aliens, and America haters. Most of America understands that, some, like you, never will.

Trump was at 34% approval as of yesterday
Seems most do not approve of what he is doing

Like CONservatives did?

image1473294222256.jpg

how many people in that "poll" where do they live? what party do they claim? are they on welfare, illegals, hollyloonies? A poll of 1000 democrats doesn't prove anything. We already know that pollsters lie. Remember the polls that said Hillary would win a landslide? the ones that said Trump had no path to 270 EC votes?

these are not polls, they are propaganda.

Like CONservatives did?

image1473294222256.jpg

wrong on all accounts. Most of America approves of what Trump is doing.
Liar.

2m3r8sj.jpg

Like CONservatives did?

image1473294222256.jpg

how many people in that "poll" where do they live? what party do they claim? are they on welfare, illegals, hollyloonies? A poll of 1000 democrats doesn't prove anything. We already know that pollsters lie. Remember the polls that said Hillary would win a landslide? the ones that said Trump had no path to 270 EC votes?

And your source is ..... ?

Like CONservatives did?

image1473294222256.jpg

Liar.

2m3r8sj.jpg

for the final time, those same polls said Hillary was going to win. She lost, they lied.

Unlike you, I actually read the back up data on polls. Almost all of them sample 1000 people or less (out of 330,000,000)-------statistically meaningless with such a tiny sample size (source stat 101), they also oversample democrats, big city dwellers, and the people on the west and east coasts.

draw your own conclusions, do the research, if you really care and are not just a partisan parrot.

Liar!

BULLSHIT!

May 25, 2012

sure, we all engage in political rhetoric. But the facts cannot be refuted. Using the same methods, Trump has better numbers than Obama.
LOL

Not if you go by BLS statistics. In his first four months, Obama went from us losing 793K jobs a month to 349K. An improvement of 444K jobs per month and during the worst recession since the Great Depression. Whereas Trump was handed a strong job market growing 216K jobs and he's since reduced that to 138K jobs last month.

Unlike you, I actually read the back up data on polls. Almost all of them sample 1000 people or less (out of 330,000,000)-------statistically meaningless with such a tiny sample size (source stat 101), they also oversample democrats, big city dwellers, and the people on the west and east coasts.

draw your own conclusions, do the research, if you really care and are not just a partisan parrot.
And scientifically, a 1000 people can represent the thoughts of 330m within a margin of error, 95% of the time. But again, it's scientific, so no one expects you to understand.

Be that as it may, you avoided the question..... what's your source which leads you to your delusions that most Americans approve of what he's doing?

Like CONservatives did?

image1473294222256.jpg

Liar.

2m3r8sj.jpg

for the final time, those same polls said Hillary was going to win. She lost, they lied.
The polls predicted she would win the popular vote by about 3 percentage points and she won it by about 2 points. The polls were accurate. Your lies are not.

Like CONservatives did?

image1473294222256.jpg

Liar.

2m3r8sj.jpg

National Polling Accurately Nails Popular Vote
National Polling Accurately Nails Popular Vote

One last look: 2016 polls actually got a lot right
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...last-look-2016-polls-actually-got-a-lot-right

Liar.

2m3r8sj.jpg

The polls predicted she would win the popular vote by about 3 percentage points and she won it by about 2 points. The polls were accurate. Your lies are not.

wrong, the polls said she would win the ELECTION. She lost, they either lied or were flawed.

I fully understand how the pollsters manipulate the mathematic laws of statistics. They claim that they create a sample that proportionally represents all of the demographics in a population of 330 million. That is simply impossible and anyone who believes that is naïve.

Like CONservatives did?

image1473294222256.jpg

Google...."Random Poll"

A poll of 1000 people is statistically relevant within its margin for error

Forum List

Back