🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just another tick down on unemployment, ho hum

What does that have to do with Trumps horrible employment numbers?

since they are better than Obama's ---------------------------------

Actually.......Obama had over 250,000 new jobs which Trump described as "horrible....a disaster"

Trump struggles to get over 100,000

Trump-Economic-Growth-Employment-Numbers-1.jpg
did you make that chart yourself? Never mind, nothing will ever change you from a blind Obama worshiper. I understand who and what your are.

you have zero credibility on this board. ZERO

Show me where Trump is doing better than Obama

Show why Trump should not be held to the same "horrible....a disaster" labels he used to describe Obama's employment when Trump has lower numbers

geez dude, pay attention. Using the exact same calculation methods, Trump's UE numbers are better than Obama's. I don't know where you got that chart since you didn't identify it but its wrong, look at the BLS.

Please...please....Don't tell me you are quoting U3 unemployment numbers after Conservatives called them fake for 8 years

Last edited:
Unemployment rate:

Trump - 4.5% down to 4.3%. Great, incredible, economy 'revved up' according to conservatives
Obama - 10.2% down to 4.5% A disaster, ruined the economy, worst president ever.

This is what self-delusion looks like.

The big problem they have is zero unemployment is about 3.8-3.9%... The gains so far are really just a throw over from the previous admin, Trump policies have not kicked in yet (actually not even passed)... So Trump has a big problem coming, he has inheritied a economy close zero unemployment and his policies are to depress wages for higher employment..

I'm not sure that is entirely fair. I don't believe in his policies personally, but fewer immigrants in theory would raise wages. I don't think it will, but we will see.

Trump doubles down on debate claim: ‘Wages are too high’

“We have to become competitive with the world. Our taxes are too high, our wages are too high, everything is too high,” he said Wednesday morning during an interview on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“What's going to happen is now people are going to start firing people.”

Trump doubles down on debate claim: ‘Wages are too high’

In other words, a person in the top 0.001 percent income bracket -- who would have an adjusted gross income of at least $62,000,000 -- pays the nearly same effective tax rate as somebody in the top 20 percent bracket who makes $85,000 in adjusted gross income.

WAPO

As the rich become super-rich, they pay lower taxes. For real.

2016-02-07%2B22-23-43%2B%25D0%25A1%25D1%2582%25D1%2580%25D1%2583%25D0%25BA%25D1%2582%25D1%2583%25D1%2580%25D0%25B0%2B%25D0%25B1%25D0%25BE%25D0%25BB%25D1%258C%25D1%2588%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B3%25D0%25BE%2B%25D0%25BE%25D0%25B1%25D0%25BC%25D0%25B0%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B0%2B%2B%2BOff%25D1%2581%25D1%258F%25D0%25BD%25D0%25BA%25D0%25B0%2B-%2BGoogle%2BChrome.png

the market is up

It (DOW) was up from 6700 to 19000 under Obama. NOW THAT IS SOME SERIOUS UP, Trumps's 2500 point increase is a small fraction of that.

You can say he didn't have as much time, but that is just SPECULATION that it will keep going up.

, foreign and domestic companies are investing in America,

Lol how is that different?

real jobs are increasing (not part time burger flippers, real jobs)

BULLSHIT.
ALL of Obama's job growth was in full time positions with especially big growth in healthcare and IT (which are pretty much all good paying jobs)

, we are moving to energy independence,

How is that different?

we are taking out radical murderers on their home turf

How is that different?

, illegal border crossings are down 67%

Not completely bullshit - CONGRATULATIONS!

though that is hardly a unique trend make

130212apps-otm.png

, the USA is no longer laughed at in the world,

LAUGHABLE NONSENSE. Orange Trump is easily world's top butt of the joke.

the Saudis and other arabs have been called to task to purge the radicals from their midst

Well now that they got called (which surely never happened before), everything is different. Though this has little to nothing to do with economy.

, the pipeline is being built, the wall is being built,

Any moment now, meanwhile economy is very much the same.

coal miners are back at work

They've been at work idiot.

Yes, the next few years look very good for the USA. Thanks for reminding us.

Of course they look good to you - you are a clueless Trumpster, with a last ticket to ride to nowhere.

Last edited:
Unemployment rate:

Trump - 4.5% down to 4.3%. Great, incredible, economy 'revved up' according to conservatives
Obama - 10.2% down to 4.5% A disaster, ruined the economy, worst president ever.

The big problem they have is zero unemployment is about 3.8-3.9%... The gains so far are really just a throw over from the previous admin, Trump policies have not kicked in yet (actually not even passed)... So Trump has a big problem coming, he has inheritied a economy close zero unemployment and his policies are to depress wages for higher employment..

I'm not sure that is entirely fair. I don't believe in his policies personally, but fewer immigrants in theory would raise wages. I don't think it will, but we will see.
All things being equal; they would. But, special pleading is the only thing the right wing, does best.

America has near record 5.8 million job openings

Y'all need, First World excuses, not third world excuses.

Unemployment rate:

New Study Confirms that Right-To-Work Laws Are Associated with Significantly Lower Wages
New Study Confirms that Right-To-Work Laws Are Associated with Significantly Lower Wages

Trump: 'I like right-to-work better'

• Policymakers can help to grow wages by raising the minimum wage; updating overtime rules; strengthening rights to collective bargaining; regularizing undocumented workers; ending forced arbitration; securing workers’ access to sick leave and paid family leave; closing race and gender inequities; awarding government contracts only to firms that adhere to wage, health, and safety laws; and tackling workplace abuses such as misclassification and wage theft.

coincidence? alleged right to work States and no minimum wages.

the right wing "loves on the poor", by insisting they should work harder for less, so rich can get richer, faster.

Unemployment rate:

Trump: 'I like right-to-work better'

• Policymakers can help to grow wages by raising the minimum wage; updating overtime rules; strengthening rights to collective bargaining; regularizing undocumented workers; ending forced arbitration; securing workers’ access to sick leave and paid family leave; closing race and gender inequities; awarding government contracts only to firms that adhere to wage, health, and safety laws; and tackling workplace abuses such as misclassification and wage theft.

coincidence? alleged right to work States and no minimum wages.

the right wing "loves on the poor", by insisting they should work harder for less, so rich can get richer, faster.

Simply amazing how people support the GOP who claim those workers on the bottom are lazy AND overpaid, but can't seem to see anything wrong with 25 hedge funders making almost $1 billion each AND paying 15% or less in taxes *shaking head*

4.3% - lowest rates since 2001 - pre 9/11

I love it when a Republican President revs up the economy

New jobs were only up 138K

U.S. Adds 138,000 Jobs In May And Unemployment Rate Drops To 4.3%

Trump Is Right About One Thing: 'The Economy Does Better Under The Democrats'

“I’ve been around for a long time and it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans.” 2004 to CNN's Wolf Blitzer

It is simply a fact that since World War II, Democratic presidents have seen 24.4 million more jobs created on their watch—an average of 78.6% more jobs created per year of Democratic administrations—than have Republican presidents. Ditto real GDP growth, 44% higher under Democratic presidents. On the flip side, unemployment has been 18% higher under GOP presidents.

Trump Is Right About One Thing: 'The Economy Does Better Under The Democrats'

GDP has grown about 1.6 times faster and private-sector jobs have grown nearly 2.5 times faster under Democrats than Republicans.

Does The Economy Do Better Under Democrats Or Republicans? | HuffPost

Looks like Trump and America are winning. Cool. :thup:

Donald Trump’s presidency is fake news
The administration keeps delivering “policy announcements” that are little more than hollow media spectacles.

President Donald Trump had a “bill signing” on Monday. After delivering some televised remarks, he sat at a small desk emblazoned with the presidential seal, signed a document, and handed out pens to assembled members of Congress. But the actual document he signed was not a bill, never passed through Congress, and had no legal effect whatsoever.

Instead, what Trump signed was a set of “principles” for his plan to hand air traffic control duties to the private sector. The document was purely symbolic; no one has even introduced new legislation to enact these principles, though the basic gist of them was derived from an older proposal.

Add Trump’s “principles” to the long and growing list of White House announcements that have zero legal import or policy ramifications.

Donald Trump’s presidency is fake news – ThinkProgress

sheneman-taxplanjpg-c84d4df57d8807b3.jpg

The administration keeps delivering “policy announcements” that are little more than hollow media spectacles.

President Donald Trump had a “bill signing” on Monday. After delivering some televised remarks, he sat at a small desk emblazoned with the presidential seal, signed a document, and handed out pens to assembled members of Congress. But the actual document he signed was not a bill, never passed through Congress, and had no legal effect whatsoever.

Instead, what Trump signed was a set of “principles” for his plan to hand air traffic control duties to the private sector. The document was purely symbolic; no one has even introduced new legislation to enact these principles, though the basic gist of them was derived from an older proposal.

Add Trump’s “principles” to the long and growing list of White House announcements that have zero legal import or policy ramifications.

Come on now, that's some seriously messed up Snowflake butthurt bullshite. This is good news for Americans. We should all be celebrating it.

Come on now, that's some seriously messed up Snowflake butthurt bullshite. This is good news for Americans. We should all be celebrating it.

Like CONservatives did?

Rooting against America: Beck, other conservatives cheer elimination of Chicago's Olympic bid

Beck: "Oh, it's so sweet" that Chicago's bid failed; "savor this moment."

Lou Dobbs: "On today's broadcast, the IOC just says 'no' to Chicago! As the Drudge Report says 'The Ego Has Landed.' "

Breitbart website: "It is kind of like the world community saying to President Obama, 'Not only no, but Hell No.' "

Limbaugh: For those "upset that I sound gleeful -- I am. I don't deny it. I'm happy."

RedState.com's Erickson: "World rejects Barack Obama. ... Hahahahaha."

Weekly Standard blog post reportedly said "[c]heers erupt[ed] at" magazine in response to Chicago losing bid.

Malkin: "Goodbye, 'Yes We Can.' Hello, 'No, You Can't.' "

image1473294222256.jpg

did you make that chart yourself? Never mind, nothing will ever change you from a blind Obama worshiper. I understand who and what your are.

Show why Trump should not be held to the same "horrible....a disaster" labels he used to describe Obama's employment when Trump has lower numbers

geez dude, pay attention. Using the exact same calculation methods, Trump's UE numbers are better than Obama's. I don't know where you got that chart since you didn't identify it but its wrong, look at the BLS.

The economy doesn't move that fast. Giving trump credit for anything at this point is silly. We will know in a year if things are moving in the right direction.

I agree, credit or blame. Have you told our friends on the left?

So who got "credit" for the first year of Obama?

Bush, what's your point?

since they are better than Obama's ---------------------------------

Actually.......Obama had over 250,000 new jobs which Trump described as "horrible....a disaster"

Please...please....Don't tell me you are quoting U3 unemployment numbers after Conservatives called them fake for 8 years

You were touting them as gospel for 8 years, now you claim they are wrong. Its called hypocrisy, dude, and you are very good at it.

Like CONservatives did?

Rooting against America: Beck, other conservatives cheer elimination of Chicago's Olympic bid

Lou Dobbs: "On today's broadcast, the IOC just says 'no' to Chicago! As the Drudge Report says 'The Ego Has Landed.' "

Breitbart website: "It is kind of like the world community saying to President Obama, 'Not only no, but Hell No.' "

Limbaugh: For those "upset that I sound gleeful -- I am. I don't deny it. I'm happy."

Weekly Standard blog post reportedly said "[c]heers erupt[ed] at" magazine in response to Chicago losing bid.

image1473294222256.jpg
'

If Chicago had won the Olympics, how many Olympic athletes would have been victims of gun violence in the city with the most strict gun laws? How many would have been hit by stray bullets? how many mugged? how many raped?

there were good reason why Chicago was rejected and most of them had nothing to do with Obama.

You were touting them as gospel for 8 years, now you claim they are wrong. Its called hypocrisy, dude, and you are very good at it.

I just find the reversal of conservatives to be quite humorous

Please explain how Trump having worse employment figures than Obama is not the "horrible.....a disaster" rating he gave to Obama

Like CONservatives did?

image1473294222256.jpg
'

If Chicago had won the Olympics, how many Olympic athletes would have been victims of gun violence in the city with the most strict gun laws? How many would have been hit by stray bullets? how many mugged? how many raped?

there were good reason why Chicago was rejected and most of them had nothing to do with Obama.

Rio has worse crime than Chicago

Please explain how Trump having worse employment figures than Obama is not the "horrible.....a disaster" rating he gave to Obama

political rhetoric and facts are too very different things. remember when Obama said "increasing the national debt shows a failure of leadership" ? Then he doubled it.

Using the same UE stats, Trump has better numbers than Obama. Throw out the rhetoric and deal with facts. you might gain some credibility here.

Like CONservatives did?

image1473294222256.jpg
'

Rio has worse crime than Chicago

true, and the Olympics there was a disaster.

political rhetoric and facts are too very different things. remember when Obama said "increasing the national debt shows a failure of leadership" ? Then he doubled it.

Using the same UE stats, Trump has better numbers than Obama. Throw out the rhetoric and deal with facts. you might gain some credibility here.

UE stats are made up of monthly employment reports. Over the last few years, Obama has averaged 200,000 jobs a month. A figure Trump has yet to crack

But it is all irrelevant. Trump has proclaimed U3 unemployment numbers to be "made up". He obviously prefers the raw employment number which would be 170 million unemployed.

Not too impressive

Forum List

Back