Just how fucked up is California?

The illegal alien that killed Kate got a sentence of "Time Served" for the weapons charges he was convicted of.
Not only that but his new lawyer for the federal case he faces says a vote for a guilty verdict in the federal case is a vote for Trump.

That is how out to lunch California is...
What sentence did you expect for a weapons charge?
He's guilty of 2nd degree murder, moron.
Evidently not Finger Boy

The illegal alien that killed Kate got a sentence of "Time Served" for the weapons charges he was convicted of.
Not only that but his new lawyer for the federal case he faces says a vote for a guilty verdict in the federal case is a vote for Trump.

Evidently not Finger Boy

Wrong, turd blossom. He's guilty.

Again, from my Wiki post:

The jury also had the option of deciding if he was guilty of involuntary manslaughter (where the death occurs without intent but “through the negligent or reckless actions of the defendant”

It was the defense that gave them all they needed to know for manslaughter. It was the defense that made the case it was accidental. What more did the jury need?????

It had nothing to do with the prosecution. It was a bunch of lowlifes that decided to let this killer free simply because he was an illegal.

The prosecutor gave his version of events which focused on an intentional act that would justify second degree murder

The defense gave their version which justified an accident

Prosecutor lost......deservedly so
Blame Fat Donnie

Okay, so they believed the defense, and the defense said that it was accidental which means it was manslaughter.

Those little commies would have let him off the hook even if there was a video of him pointing the gun at Kate and firing.

It was not intentional second degree murder like claimed by Trump and the conservative media......Hannity anyone?

How would you know? Were you there? Did you see him "find" a loaded gun and it going off by itself which is physically impossible?
The jury told me

In this country we listen to juries, not hysterical conservative media

How would a jury know? They weren't there either. A criminal telling his story doesn't make the story true because a bunch of saps decided to believe it. As they say, there's one born every minute.

Evidently not Finger Boy

Wrong, turd blossom. He's guilty.
Evidently not Fonger Boy

The prosecutor gave his version of events which focused on an intentional act that would justify second degree murder

The defense gave their version which justified an accident

Prosecutor lost......deservedly so
Blame Fat Donnie

Okay, so they believed the defense, and the defense said that it was accidental which means it was manslaughter.

Those little commies would have let him off the hook even if there was a video of him pointing the gun at Kate and firing.

It was not intentional second degree murder like claimed by Trump and the conservative media......Hannity anyone?

How would you know? Were you there? Did you see him "find" a loaded gun and it going off by itself which is physically impossible?
The jury told me

How would a jury know? They weren't there either. A criminal telling his story doesn't make the story true because a bunch of saps decided to believe it. As they say, there's one born every minute.
How would Donald Trump know?

He wasn't there

Typical CNN Viewer
And Avid Hillary Supporter

DS9Vvi4VwAAteDM.jpg

The jury told me

He wasn't there

Was Trump on the jury?

This is called dealing with facts--not imagination.

Fact: This guy has a criminal record and has no respect for American laws.
Fact: He was under the influence of illegal narcotics when he shot Kate.
Fact: He was not allowed to own a gun, have a gun, or be near a gun.
Fact: He changed his story about how the shooting happened,
Fact: He was in possession of a stolen gun.
Fact: After he shot Kate, he ran and then threw the gun into the bay.
Fact: Kate is dead because of him.

Those are facts. Now, can you give me one fact (not fiction) of how he is innocent?

The jury told me

He wasn't there

Was Trump on the jury?

This is called dealing with facts--not imagination.

Fact: This guy has a criminal record and has no respect for American laws.
Fact: He was under the influence of illegal narcotics when he shot Kate.
Fact: He was not allowed to own a gun, have a gun, or be near a gun.
Fact: He changed his story about how the shooting happened,
Fact: He was in possession of a stolen gun.
Fact: After he shot Kate, he ran and then threw the gun into the bay.
Fact: Kate is dead because of him.

Those are facts. Now, can you give me one fact (not fiction) of how he is innocent?
The fact that he had a criminal record, was Mexican, was illegally here, was drunk has nothing to do with proving second degree murder

The prosecution could not do it

People are leaving California by the millions. That right there should give many pause for thought! :dunno:

Because it was just another gun accident. What’ll ya gonna do?? That seemed to be the answer from you gun nuts all this time .

People are leaving California by the millions. That right there should give many pause for thought! :dunno:

Maybe if another 40 million leave, they will have the population of your state

Yeah . Because it’s so expensive . Because it’s successful.

Good quality people are leaving this shithole and choosing quality of life over potential opportunity. It’s just that simple.
The “opportunity” here these days is centered around spoon feeding wetbacks in one way or another...a task good people don’t want any part of.

Yeah . Because it’s so expensive . Because it’s successful.

I'm sorry but I will have to disagree. California is going from bad to worse, and this is not only my opinion.

Lol! How does one spend billions on illegal immigration?? What a rediculous meme.

You don’t really require an answer to that do you?

You don’t have an answer do you ?

Oh, I have one....and it’s been posted a thousand times before.
I find it fascinating that you wacks are so fascinated with the redundancy.

“Californians bear an enormous fiscal burden as a result of an illegal alien population estimated at almost 3 million residents. The annual expenditure of state and local tax dollars on services for that population is $25.3 billion. That total amounts to a yearly burden of about $2,370 for a household headed by a U.S. citizen.”
The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on California Taxpayers | Federation for American Immigration Reform

Forum List

Back