Just how intelligent are Trump supporters?

I will never understand why black people remain so loyal to democrats even notwithstanding the cliched (yet true) arguments about slavery, Jim Crow and segregation being democrat ideas. The modern democrat party is so fucking fruity and weird with their obsession with trannies and gays and their hate for masculinity. Just doesn't seem like a natural fit with black society.

Well if someone sends you an email and doesn't properly mark it as classified in the subject how are you going to prevent transmission?

Riiiiight.

If you or I had done what Hillary did, we'd be in prison right now. She obstructed justice as well by destroying evidence. Hillary was corrupt. Obama was corrupt. AG Lynch was corrupt. The DOJ, FBI, CIA, IRS, etc. all were corrupted under the Obama regime. But we're the stupid ones for voting for Trump to put an end to all that corruption, right?

I will never understand why black people remain so loyal to democrats even notwithstanding the cliched (yet true) arguments about slavery, Jim Crow and segregation being democrat ideas. The modern democrat party is so fucking fruity and weird with their obsession with trannies and gays and their hate for masculinity. Just doesn't seem like a natural fit with black society.

Black limousine liberals like Lebron and Stephen Curry, as well as Oprah and other black celebrities, who don't give a damn about average black people, contribute great propaganda for the Democratic Party.

Well if someone sends you an email and doesn't properly mark it as classified in the subject how are you going to prevent transmission?

Riiiiight.

If you or I had done what Hillary did, we'd be in prison right now.

Both of Hillary's DoS predecessors, Colin Powel and Rice did it. Not in prison, not investigated by FBI.

Weird eh?

He only hates whites that refuse to pander to his delusions.

He is unwilling to argue his beliefs because he has no good argument. All he knows is that he hates white people, he hates Republicans and he hates Trump. Therefore, anything that we're for, he's automatically against. And then, when Trump delivers positive economic news for poor blacks and whites, he gives Obama credit. Trump recently signed a justice-reform bill, which will help blacks the most, yet he still claims Trump is a "racist". Truth and facts are irrelevant for this guy. All that matters is his delusional narrative.

I have made my argument and you can't take it. Trump is a racist. Him signing a bill doesn't change that.

Smart enough not to have voted for Hildabeast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22879e.jpg

Nope. Look at your leader. Now I can show you proof but this is not the race and racism section.

Who is your hero? Luis Farrakhan?

He will probably say no but Farrakhan's ideas are a lot more widespread than you'd think

I think that being black I can say that Farrakhan leads between 50-100,000 blacks and that the other 40 million don't pay all that much attention to him. And the number would be less if whites stopped their racism.

Black limousine liberals like Lebron and Stephen Curry, as well as Oprah and other black celebrities, who don't give a damn about average black people, contribute great propaganda for the Democratic Party.

Yeah the dems are great propagandists. Everyone loves an underdog and many people like to be pandered to and having someone to blame all their problems on.

The Republican party with its focus on personal responsibility, common sense and law and order makes great villains for their personal narrative.

Nope. Look at your leader. Now I can show you proof but this is not the race and racism section.

He will probably say no but Farrakhan's ideas are a lot more widespread than you'd think

I think that being black I can say that Farrakhan leads between 50-100,000 blacks and that the other 40 million don't pay all that much attention to him. And the number would be less if whites stopped their racism.

He's got over a million followers on facebook.

Yeah the dems are great propagandists. Everyone loves an underdog and many people like to be pandered to and having someone to blame all their problems on.

The Republican party with its focus on personal responsibility, common sense and law and order makes great villains for their personal narrative.

Since the republican party doesn't focus on those things.....

He's got over a million followers on facebook.

So? If whites stopped being racists he would not. Try focusing on the personal responsibility whites have for your racism.

...Powell received two emails that were classified and that the "immediate staff" working for Rice received 10 emails that were classified.

State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics

Those are dubious claims by a government branch that is clearly interested in covering for Hillary and her crimes. I know that Colin Powell has insisted that the two emails he received through his private email account were NOT, according to him, "classified". The lying left at the State Department was clearly trying to exonerate Hillary by claiming that "everyone does it".

In any event, neither Rice nor Powell created a private server through which to conduct official state business, as did Hillary. They certainly didn't transmit hundreds of classified documents through them, as did Hillary. This source, incidentally, claims the number was over 1,800. You or I would have never seen the light of day again, but you wanted her to be president? And I'm the stupid one?

At Least 1,818 Clinton Emails Contained Classified Information

Forum List

Back