Just how intelligent are Trump supporters?

The reader will be allowed to answer that question.

Ho-hum, Trump threatened to close the border again. Trump told a Michigan crowd he.would "close the damn border next week" if Mexico did not do more to stem illegal immigration.

The economic impact would be enormous. The San Ysidro crossing is the biggest passenger land port in the Western hemisphere -- closing it alone would be hugely disruptive. Every day, an average of 120,000 commuter vehicles, 6,000 trucks and 63,000 pedestrians use the border gateway, many to go to and from their jobs in the U.S.

Sealing the entire border between the countries, meanwhile, would cause economic chaos. In 2017, about $558 billion in goods flowed across the U.S.- Mexico border in both directions, making Mexico our third-biggest trading partner for goods behind Canada and China. U.S. goods exported to Mexico totaled $243.3 billion, while trade in services accounted for another $58 billion.

How did Trump's supporters in Michigan react to Trump's strident declaration that foretold of economic chaos? They cheered mightily.

Trump yelled out at the crowd of cheering admirers, "I am not kidding around."

They cheered enthusiastically again at the impending economic doom.

“It could mean all trade” with Mexico, Trump said when questioned by reporters in Florida. “We will close it for a long time.”

No doubt Trump's fans are thrilled with this statement. After all, to them, Trump can do no wrong.

No mention of the problems caused by illegal immigration. What a moron you are.
4 myths about how immigrants affect the U.S. economy

Myth #1: Immigrants take more from the U.S. government than they contribute

Fact: Immigrants contribute more in tax revenue than they take in government benefits
dvyxp6drxz921.jpg

What is your point, with the Indian?
Do you really have to ask that question?

Ho-hum, Trump threatened to close the border again. Trump told a Michigan crowd he.would "close the damn border next week" if Mexico did not do more to stem illegal immigration.

The economic impact would be enormous. The San Ysidro crossing is the biggest passenger land port in the Western hemisphere -- closing it alone would be hugely disruptive. Every day, an average of 120,000 commuter vehicles, 6,000 trucks and 63,000 pedestrians use the border gateway, many to go to and from their jobs in the U.S.

Sealing the entire border between the countries, meanwhile, would cause economic chaos. In 2017, about $558 billion in goods flowed across the U.S.- Mexico border in both directions, making Mexico our third-biggest trading partner for goods behind Canada and China. U.S. goods exported to Mexico totaled $243.3 billion, while trade in services accounted for another $58 billion.

How did Trump's supporters in Michigan react to Trump's strident declaration that foretold of economic chaos? They cheered mightily.

“It could mean all trade” with Mexico, Trump said when questioned by reporters in Florida. “We will close it for a long time.”

No doubt Trump's fans are thrilled with this statement. After all, to them, Trump can do no wrong.

Fact: Immigrants contribute more in tax revenue than they take in government benefits
dvyxp6drxz921.jpg

What is your point, with the Indian?
Do you really have to ask that question?

YOu don't see the massive contradiction?

I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to open borders if it wasn't for all of the welfare that goes along with it and at my expense.

Why do you support open borders and unlimited immigration?

Stop repeating dumb ass conservative bullshit. Whites illegally immigrated here and have given themselves more welfare than anyone else at the expense of people of color. So I don't give a damn about your whining about open borders or unlimited immigration when whites have immigrated everywhere they have wanted with no limits.

Might makes right. Who had the powah? The white! :funnyface:

Let that swirl around in that vacuous source of racism between your ears.

I don't think it's a matter of "intelligence" so much as it is a matter of single-mindedness.

TrumpBots want the Illegal Beaners gone.

To get them "gone", TrumpBots are willing to overlook damned-near anything Trump does.

After all, amongst the broad field of Left and Right politicians, Trump's the only one doing anything about it.

Even if that "anything" is scatterbrained and random and marginally effective and more bluster than reality.

It's "something", anyway... at long last... so they overlook the rest.

I want the Illegal Beaners gone too... very much so...

It's just that I think Trump-as-President is too high a price to pay, to get what I want.

I guess we were smart enough to elect a guy that has turned the economy around,added more jobs and boosted consumer and business confidence.
If you want to campaign on men in girls bathrooms,after birth abortion,open borders,no more cow farts and the transatlantic rail line feel free.

Ewe do know he has added fewer jobs in his first 2 years than O did in his last 2 years. Ewe knew that didn't ewe?

...Powell received two emails that were classified and that the "immediate staff" working for Rice received 10 emails that were classified.

State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics

Those are dubious claims by a government branch that is clearly interested in covering for Hillary and her crimes. I know that Colin Powell has insisted that the two emails he received through his private email account were NOT, according to him, "classified". The lying left at the State Department was clearly trying to exonerate Hillary by claiming that "everyone does it".

In any event, neither Rice nor Powell created a private server through which to conduct official state business, as did Hillary. They certainly didn't transmit hundreds of classified documents through them, as did Hillary. This source, incidentally, claims the number was over 1,800. You or I would have never seen the light of day again, but you wanted her to be president? And I'm the stupid one?

At Least 1,818 Clinton Emails Contained Classified Information

Changing the goal posts, grasping for straws.

I asked you how do you stop unmarked emails from transmitting to you, you can’t answer.

I showed you others transmitted classified info and didn’t get investigated by FBI, you start talking about private server and quantities.

Clinton was sloppy, but she also got cleared from criminal charges by FBI/DOJ twice on this, and yet here you are still on it 3 years later.

Please don’t ever complain about someone still talking about collusion case a week after after Trump’s handpicked man cleared him.

...Powell received two emails that were classified and that the "immediate staff" working for Rice received 10 emails that were classified.

State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics

Those are dubious claims by a government branch that is clearly interested in covering for Hillary and her crimes. I know that Colin Powell has insisted that the two emails he received through his private email account were NOT, according to him, "classified". The lying left at the State Department was clearly trying to exonerate Hillary by claiming that "everyone does it".

In any event, neither Rice nor Powell created a private server through which to conduct official state business, as did Hillary. They certainly didn't transmit hundreds of classified documents through them, as did Hillary. This source, incidentally, claims the number was over 1,800. You or I would have never seen the light of day again, but you wanted her to be president? And I'm the stupid one?

I asked you how do you stop unmarked emails from transmitting to you, you can’t answer.

I showed you others transmitted classified info and didn’t get investigated by FBI, you start talking about private server and quantities.

Clinton was sloppy, but she also got cleared from criminal charges by FBI/DOJ twice on this, and yet here you are still on it 3 years later.

Please don’t ever complain about someone still talking about collusion case a week after after Trump’s handpicked man cleared him.
hillary russian-collusion conspiracy.jpg

hillaryDirtyHillary.jpg

OMG again with the "Trump Supporters Are Dumb" old saw. The fact that Trump haters cling to this ridiculous and statistically impossible belief speaks volumes about THEM.

I see a direct corolation between the intel of both the trump lovers and the trumpsters. Both are dumber than a box of rock. Sorry, not rocks, just one rock in that box.

You may think that, you dumbass leftist faggot, but I can spell "correlation" correctly.
Next!

Oohh, the speellink Nazi. Is that how you Trumpsters win arguments? You believe that's enough? Well Cupcake, it's not even close. It makes you a donkeys ass.

According to your dumbass? Ask me how many fucks I give? Your IQ is not higher than 110 max. That's being generous.

You couldn't fix my computer, punk.

Sure I could. The fix I have in mind involves a metal crusher. Works every time.

dvyxp6drxz921.jpg
And yet you stay here. Living the good life.

OMG again with the "Trump Supporters Are Dumb" old saw. The fact that Trump haters cling to this ridiculous and statistically impossible belief speaks volumes about THEM.

I see a direct corolation between the intel of both the trump lovers and the trumpsters. Both are dumber than a box of rock. Sorry, not rocks, just one rock in that box.

You may think that, you dumbass leftist faggot, but I can spell "correlation" correctly.
Next!

Oohh, the speellink Nazi. Is that how you Trumpsters win arguments? You believe that's enough? Well Cupcake, it's not even close. It makes you a donkeys ass.

According to your dumbass? Ask me how many fucks I give? Your IQ is not higher than 110 max. That's being generous.

You couldn't fix my computer, punk.

Sure I could. The fix I have in mind involves a metal crusher. Works every time.

Hurrr-Durrrr!

Nobody in the history of our nation did what Hillary did, and then skated. She skated because Obama and company were riddled with corruption. Your Democratic masters just committed the greatest political scandal in our nation's history. Lying, cheating, corruption, the three pillars of Democratic governance. You support the wrong side.

I am in my 2nd year of college towards a bachelors in political science...that answer you're question?

However, your spelling leaves a little bit to be desired.

The economic impact would be enormous.

God you left wingers are DUMB. Not only do illegals cost us umpteen billion dollars a year they KILL thousands of Americans how much is that worth you traitorous illegal loving lowlife filthy scumbags?

Fuck you Trump sheep are DUMB. Closing the border cost the US economy roughly 1.5 billion dollars a day. The economy is already showing signs of weakness and you fucks want to push it over the edge all because you are afraid of brown people

God you left wingers are DUMB. Not only do illegals cost us umpteen billion dollars a year they KILL thousands of Americans how much is that worth you traitorous illegal loving lowlife filthy scumbags?

Fuck you Trump sheep are DUMB. Closing the border cost the US economy roughly 1.5 billion dollars a day. The economy is already showing signs of weakness and you fucks want to push it over the edge all because you are afraid of brown people

Save your race baiting for someone that cares.

I want a secure border. That is what America fucking voted for. GIVE IT TO US.

You don't want the border traffic messed with? Then find a way to do both. Or dont' come whinging to me about it.

Save your race baiting for someone that cares.

I want a secure border. That is what America fucking voted for. GIVE IT TO US.

You don't want the border traffic messed with? Then find a way to do both. Or dont' come whinging to me about it.

:itsok:

You don't watch the news. do you? Nevermind, it's obvious you don't. The economy is doing great, which makes you a dunce.

I’ll take an IQ test against any of you fucking morons any day.

Forum List

Back