Just how intelligent are Trump supporters?

The economic impact would be enormous.

God you left wingers are DUMB. Not only do illegals cost us umpteen billion dollars a year they KILL thousands of Americans how much is that worth you traitorous illegal loving lowlife filthy scumbags?

Fuck you Trump sheep are DUMB. Closing the border cost the US economy roughly 1.5 billion dollars a day. The economy is already showing signs of weakness and you fucks want to push it over the edge all because you are afraid of brown people

Save your race baiting for someone that cares.

I want a secure border. That is what America fucking voted for. GIVE IT TO US.

You don't want the border traffic messed with? Then find a way to do both. Or dont' come whinging to me about it.

:itsok:

You are the one whining here, about the potential costs of a closed border, not me, emoticon guy.

God you left wingers are DUMB. Not only do illegals cost us umpteen billion dollars a year they KILL thousands of Americans how much is that worth you traitorous illegal loving lowlife filthy scumbags?

Fuck you Trump sheep are DUMB. Closing the border cost the US economy roughly 1.5 billion dollars a day. The economy is already showing signs of weakness and you fucks want to push it over the edge all because you are afraid of brown people
You are saying that. It is the ineptitude and inferiority of people who do not want to assimilate into the American culture and collect benefits, medical care and education from taxpayers that rankle the people while being called haters. You bring nothing to the table at the top or the best of the best.

The reader will be allowed to answer that question.

Ho-hum, Trump threatened to close the border again. Trump told a Michigan crowd he.would "close the damn border next week" if Mexico did not do more to stem illegal immigration.

The economic impact would be enormous. The San Ysidro crossing is the biggest passenger land port in the Western hemisphere -- closing it alone would be hugely disruptive. Every day, an average of 120,000 commuter vehicles, 6,000 trucks and 63,000 pedestrians use the border gateway, many to go to and from their jobs in the U.S.

Sealing the entire border between the countries, meanwhile, would cause economic chaos. In 2017, about $558 billion in goods flowed across the U.S.- Mexico border in both directions, making Mexico our third-biggest trading partner for goods behind Canada and China. U.S. goods exported to Mexico totaled $243.3 billion, while trade in services accounted for another $58 billion.

How did Trump's supporters in Michigan react to Trump's strident declaration that foretold of economic chaos? They cheered mightily.

Trump yelled out at the crowd of cheering admirers, "I am not kidding around."

They cheered enthusiastically again at the impending economic doom.

“It could mean all trade” with Mexico, Trump said when questioned by reporters in Florida. “We will close it for a long time.”

No doubt Trump's fans are thrilled with this statement. After all, to them, Trump can do no wrong.

Ho-hum, Trump threatened to close the border again. Trump told a Michigan crowd he.would "close the damn border next week" if Mexico did not do more to stem illegal immigration.

The economic impact would be enormous. The San Ysidro crossing is the biggest passenger land port in the Western hemisphere -- closing it alone would be hugely disruptive. Every day, an average of 120,000 commuter vehicles, 6,000 trucks and 63,000 pedestrians use the border gateway, many to go to and from their jobs in the U.S.

Sealing the entire border between the countries, meanwhile, would cause economic chaos. In 2017, about $558 billion in goods flowed across the U.S.- Mexico border in both directions, making Mexico our third-biggest trading partner for goods behind Canada and China. U.S. goods exported to Mexico totaled $243.3 billion, while trade in services accounted for another $58 billion.

How did Trump's supporters in Michigan react to Trump's strident declaration that foretold of economic chaos? They cheered mightily.

“It could mean all trade” with Mexico, Trump said when questioned by reporters in Florida. “We will close it for a long time.”

No doubt Trump's fans are thrilled with this statement. After all, to them, Trump can do no wrong.
/---/ So your solution is to just roll over and play dead to the rest of the world. Don't fight for your country - don't negotiate from a poition of power - just let the entire wolrd azz rape the USA - becuase you hate our president that much.
hysterical liberal.jpg

Who’s gonna run the country blacks? Lmfao

Are you truly a racist moron or are you a Democrat posing as one?

He's a republican. Just like the other racists here.

You're not a Republican. There goes that theory!

"I have been called “racist” by White people whenever I specifically reject a legislative, political, media/film/art, or cultural manifestation of White supremacy. I’ve also been called “racist” for recounting any experience that I have had with racism. The actual act of naming what I heard or experienced is deemed “racist.”

Gradient Lair - Why Whites Call People Of Colour “Racist”

The small stupidity swirling around in Trumpster brains is tough to overestate.

It cuts both ways.

There is a plethora of liberals that have the impression that Hillary did absolutely nothing wrong with regard to the private server that she used while she was SOS. They are fed a constant stream of propaganda from CNN, MSNBC, etc. and they can't tolerate any news or facts that expose the misdeeds of their liberal masters.

There was nothing wrong with her using private server (was not against law or policy). What was wrong (though not criminally so) was the way she used it and she appologized for it.

Still waiting for Trump's appology for playing footsie with Russians and obstructing investigaitons.

Oh well she apologized. It’s totally okay to commit felonies if you apologize. Heck if you are Jussie Smollett you don’t even have to apologize

I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to open borders if it wasn't for all of the welfare that goes along with it and at my expense.

Why do you support open borders and unlimited immigration?

Stop repeating dumb ass conservative bullshit. Whites illegally immigrated here and have given themselves more welfare than anyone else at the expense of people of color. So I don't give a damn about your whining about open borders or unlimited immigration when whites have immigrated everywhere they have wanted with no limits.

Might makes right. Who had the powah? The white! :funnyface:

Let that swirl around in that vacuous source of racism between your ears.

Apparently might does not make right. Hitler had might, was he right?

Dumb ass.

It's not about intelligence,
it's about the racism, the misogyny, the homophobia, the anti education, the xenophobia and the worship of an orange Golden Calf.

It's not about intelligence,
it's about the racism, the misogyny, the homophobia, the anti education, the xenophobia and the worship of an orange Golden Calf.

Im sorry we aren’t as racist and misogynist as you are. We actually care about people

There’s two reasons why Whites call people of colour (especially Black people) “racist.” First of all, it comes from a lack of understanding of the term (through ignorance or willful ignorance and hatred), its history and its consequences. As long as “racism” is viewed solely as “one person being mean to another person because of their race” or basically solely as an individual and arbitrary instance of prejudice with equal social capital between the individuals, Whites can obscure or ignore the ramifications of the historical (whether implied, microaggressions or overt racism), institutional, structural and systemic manifestations of White supremacy (which does NOT require extremism to exist) and racism.

A Black person being insulted based on slurs that facilitate(d)(s) oppression and genocide for centuries and that same sentiment behind that slur facilitates the denial of a plethora of opportunities as well as supports a plethora of types of discrimination and punishment represents a different magnitude and scope of an insult versus a Black person “hurting” a White person’s feelings, even if the former is rude. Oppression is about more than hurt feelings. The latter doesn’t even begin to encapsulate what the former is. Further, individual acts of harm from a person of colour to a White person may be an insult, a tort or a crime—but it does not connect to violence (which is more than just physical) used to facilitate the oppression of an entire people. (Even so, because the criminal justice system is about punishing Blacks and “protecting” Whites, a White person wouldn’t have to have the expectation that a Black person would go unpunished for harming them.

Many times an insult is not occurring—it’s just a Black person adamantly rejecting White supremacy. The rejection of White supremacy and racism themselves is not “reverse racism.” Rejecting White supremacy is not then telling Whites to be “ashamed” of Whiteness, as they should be able to live and thrive without the lie that is the claim of inherent superiority.

Yep, I'd suck him off if I could...…...Close that bitch!

I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to open borders if it wasn't for all of the welfare that goes along with it and at my expense.

Stop repeating dumb ass conservative bullshit. Whites illegally immigrated here and have given themselves more welfare than anyone else at the expense of people of color. So I don't give a damn about your whining about open borders or unlimited immigration when whites have immigrated everywhere they have wanted with no limits.

You seriously believe this nonsense?

You seriously believe this nonsense?

It's what happened. Time for you to drop the delusions.

A fuckload more intelligent than you Stalinists are.

When Japan attacked in 1942, we did not say that it's too expensive to defend ourselves, so just surrender - as you traitor fucks demand we do now.

No, we will fight so that government of the people and by the people will not vanish from this earth, which means we must fight you.

How intelligent are angry open border lefties? The economic impact of illegal immigration is already enormous. How many terrorists , murderers, dope and explosives are already in the U.S.? Trump has to do something and and when he does it you can always count on lefties to whine about it until it works and then go on to something else they find on left wing blogs

There’s two reasons why Whites call people of colour (especially Black people) “racist.” First of all, it comes from a lack of understanding of the term (through ignorance or willful ignorance and hatred), its history and its consequences. As long as “racism” is viewed solely as “one person being mean to another person because of their race” or basically solely as an individual and arbitrary instance of prejudice with equal social capital between the individuals, Whites can obscure or ignore the ramifications of the historical (whether implied, microaggressions or overt racism), institutional, structural and systemic manifestations of White supremacy (which does NOT require extremism to exist) and racism.

A Black person being insulted based on slurs that facilitate(d)(s) oppression and genocide for centuries and that same sentiment behind that slur facilitates the denial of a plethora of opportunities as well as supports a plethora of types of discrimination and punishment represents a different magnitude and scope of an insult versus a Black person “hurting” a White person’s feelings, even if the former is rude. Oppression is about more than hurt feelings. The latter doesn’t even begin to encapsulate what the former is. Further, individual acts of harm from a person of colour to a White person may be an insult, a tort or a crime—but it does not connect to violence (which is more than just physical) used to facilitate the oppression of an entire people. (Even so, because the criminal justice system is about punishing Blacks and “protecting” Whites, a White person wouldn’t have to have the expectation that a Black person would go unpunished for harming them.

Many times an insult is not occurring—it’s just a Black person adamantly rejecting White supremacy. The rejection of White supremacy and racism themselves is not “reverse racism.” Rejecting White supremacy is not then telling Whites to be “ashamed” of Whiteness, as they should be able to live and thrive without the lie that is the claim of inherent superiority.

Please stop this. Just become great and shut up.

Please stop this. Just become great and shut up.

No. Just become great and face the truth so America becomes a better place for everyone.

Not closing the border cost more AND lives dipshit. Pull your head out of your ass stupid.

Forum List

Back