Just how intelligent are Trump supporters?

Nope. Look at your leader. Now I can show you proof but this is not the race and racism section.

Who is your hero? Luis Farrakhan?

He will probably say no but Farrakhan's ideas are a lot more widespread than you'd think

I think that being black I can say that Farrakhan leads between 50-100,000 blacks and that the other 40 million don't pay all that much attention to him. And the number would be less if whites stopped their racism.

He's got over a million followers on facebook.

So? If whites stopped being racists he would not. Try focusing on the personal responsibility whites have for your racism.

No sorry I don't think you understand what the phrase personal responsibility means.

...Powell received two emails that were classified and that the "immediate staff" working for Rice received 10 emails that were classified.

State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics

Those are dubious claims by a government branch that is clearly interested in covering for Hillary and her crimes. I know that Colin Powell has insisted that the two emails he received through his private email account were NOT, according to him, "classified". The lying left at the State Department was clearly trying to exonerate Hillary by claiming that "everyone does it".

In any event, neither Rice nor Powell created a private server through which to conduct official state business, as did Hillary. They certainly didn't transmit hundreds of classified documents through them, as did Hillary. This source, incidentally, claims the number was over 1,800. You or I would have never seen the light of day again, but you wanted her to be president? And I'm the stupid one?

At Least 1,818 Clinton Emails Contained Classified Information

That horse has decomposed.

Who is your hero? Luis Farrakhan?

He will probably say no but Farrakhan's ideas are a lot more widespread than you'd think

I think that being black I can say that Farrakhan leads between 50-100,000 blacks and that the other 40 million don't pay all that much attention to him. And the number would be less if whites stopped their racism.

He's got over a million followers on facebook.

So? If whites stopped being racists he would not. Try focusing on the personal responsibility whites have for your racism.

No sorry I don't think you understand what the phrase personal responsibility means.

I most certainly do. It's what whites like you never take while you demand it from others.

...Powell received two emails that were classified and that the "immediate staff" working for Rice received 10 emails that were classified.

State Department: Colin Powell, Condoleezza Rice staffers received classified info via personal email - CNNPolitics

Those are dubious claims by a government branch that is clearly interested in covering for Hillary and her crimes. I know that Colin Powell has insisted that the two emails he received through his private email account were NOT, according to him, "classified". The lying left at the State Department was clearly trying to exonerate Hillary by claiming that "everyone does it".

In any event, neither Rice nor Powell created a private server through which to conduct official state business, as did Hillary. They certainly didn't transmit hundreds of classified documents through them, as did Hillary. This source, incidentally, claims the number was over 1,800. You or I would have never seen the light of day again, but you wanted her to be president? And I'm the stupid one?

At Least 1,818 Clinton Emails Contained Classified Information

LOL the Clinton email scandal was only 2 years ago holy shit you have zero self awareness.

Smart enough not to have voted for Hildabeast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was not smart. You will learn that.

How’s it going buddy. Long time. She’s not running again, is she?

If you vote for Trump again don't complain about what happens.

Not me. But I have it on good authority, that the world is due to end in 12 years anyway. I’m hoping to retire in about 6. I have a lot to accomplish in a short time.

I'm not so sure.

The hoax perpetrated by the Obama Administration and his goons at the DOJ/FBI leads, in part, to the sham "investigation" of Hillary and the hyper-partisan decision NOT to indict her. All of the investigators were committed, Hillary loyalists that anticipated that she'd win the election and that they would be working for her. All of them were staggeringly corrupt.

We need a neutral team of investigators to through it again and tell the American people what she did. Hillary should receive the same judicial treatment that you or I would receive. Hillary clearly broke the law. She should have her day in court so that a judge(s) or a jury can hear her side of the story and then render a verdict. THAT would be justice.

If you vote for Trump again don't complain about what happens.

I voted for Trump, but I don't support everything he says and does. At times, I have spoken out and criticized Trump's statements and policies.

The difference between you and I is that my loyalty is to my fellow Americans; your loyalty is to the Democratic Party.

The 8 years you talk about did not happen.

Hillary lost the swing-state vote because the economy was stagnant and those voters wanted a president that could deliver positive economic results, for a change. It was an indictment of the Obama economy. If the economy was like it is now, Hillary would have won.

No, that's not why. We are about to get the Trump economy. Trump has taken credit for an economy he didn't create.

For shits and giggles who created it?

A bunch of people that did not allow people of color or women to help create it.

You are a very stupid person

The reader will be allowed to answer that question.

Ho-hum, Trump threatened to close the border again. Trump told a Michigan crowd he.would "close the damn border next week" if Mexico did not do more to stem illegal immigration.

The economic impact would be enormous. The San Ysidro crossing is the biggest passenger land port in the Western hemisphere -- closing it alone would be hugely disruptive. Every day, an average of 120,000 commuter vehicles, 6,000 trucks and 63,000 pedestrians use the border gateway, many to go to and from their jobs in the U.S.

Sealing the entire border between the countries, meanwhile, would cause economic chaos. In 2017, about $558 billion in goods flowed across the U.S.- Mexico border in both directions, making Mexico our third-biggest trading partner for goods behind Canada and China. U.S. goods exported to Mexico totaled $243.3 billion, while trade in services accounted for another $58 billion.

How did Trump's supporters in Michigan react to Trump's strident declaration that foretold of economic chaos? They cheered mightily.

Trump yelled out at the crowd of cheering admirers, "I am not kidding around."

They cheered enthusiastically again at the impending economic doom.

“It could mean all trade” with Mexico, Trump said when questioned by reporters in Florida. “We will close it for a long time.”

No doubt Trump's fans are thrilled with this statement. After all, to them, Trump can do no wrong.

This Trump supporter is smart enough to know there was already a thread on this ignorant topic when you started this one. Reported.

Ho-hum, Trump threatened to close the border again. Trump told a Michigan crowd he.would "close the damn border next week" if Mexico did not do more to stem illegal immigration.

The economic impact would be enormous. The San Ysidro crossing is the biggest passenger land port in the Western hemisphere -- closing it alone would be hugely disruptive. Every day, an average of 120,000 commuter vehicles, 6,000 trucks and 63,000 pedestrians use the border gateway, many to go to and from their jobs in the U.S.

Sealing the entire border between the countries, meanwhile, would cause economic chaos. In 2017, about $558 billion in goods flowed across the U.S.- Mexico border in both directions, making Mexico our third-biggest trading partner for goods behind Canada and China. U.S. goods exported to Mexico totaled $243.3 billion, while trade in services accounted for another $58 billion.

How did Trump's supporters in Michigan react to Trump's strident declaration that foretold of economic chaos? They cheered mightily.

“It could mean all trade” with Mexico, Trump said when questioned by reporters in Florida. “We will close it for a long time.”

No doubt Trump's fans are thrilled with this statement. After all, to them, Trump can do no wrong.

This Trump supporter is smart enough to know there was already a thread on this ignorant topic when you started this one. Reported.

Feel better Orange Beotch?

Let's keep those democrat voters, drugs and trafficked children south of the border where they belong. You can still give them absentee ballots

The TDS sufferers are some extraordinarily stupid people. Proof of their feeblemindedness was embarrassingly demonstrated by how easily they fell for the TrumPutin conspiracy theory.

It takes several huge leaps of logic to go from DNC emails being leaked to the media to "Trump conspired with Putin to steal the DNC emails".

But they fell for that. They are just too stupid to think logically.

The economic impact would be enormous.

God you left wingers are DUMB. Not only do illegals cost us umpteen billion dollars a year they KILL thousands of Americans how much is that worth you traitorous illegal loving lowlife filthy scumbags?
"illegals cost us umpteen billion dollars a year they KILL thousands of Americans"

Again, just making up shit. Just post a link to support your claim. Hell, anecdotal works for me. Just something other than these blatantly Lie Proclamations.

Its FACT thousands each year killed by drugs they traffic into OUR country.

No mention of the problems caused by illegal immigration. What a moron you are.

My theory is that intellect and ideology are two entirely different and separate things.

My closest friend is the most intelligent person I've ever known. He's also a Trump fan. We tread carefully and respectfully in political conversation. Even when we're at the pub. Which is often.

Ideology, in any direction, changes our thought processes.

4 myths about how immigrants affect the U.S. economy

Myth #1: Immigrants take more from the U.S. government than they contribute

Fact: Immigrants contribute more in tax revenue than they take in government benefits
dvyxp6drxz921.jpg

4 myths about how immigrants affect the U.S. economy

Myth #1: Immigrants take more from the U.S. government than they contribute

Fact: Immigrants contribute more in tax revenue than they take in government benefits
dvyxp6drxz921.jpg

What is your point, with the Indian?

Forum List

Back